Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Uranus in Aries trigger???

Awakened_Pisces

No one has ever denied the T-Square, I mentioned it as a Cardinal Cross(which it is, Capricorn, Aries and Libra are all cardinal signs.) You are not speaking another language, you are making the faulty assumption that Uranus is the ONE and ONLY factor(or trigger) in this event. That without Uranus's energies, perhaps you don't see it. Unfortunately, as Astrologers, we disagree. Just as water is not merely made out of Hydrogen or Oxygen(it's made out of both, hence H TWO O or H20).

You can't dismiss the Moon's being possessed by ALGOL, or medusa's eyes. The unfortunate mistress is one of the brightest stars in constellations, and even traditional and sidereal astrologers acknowledge her. Because of her being possessed by ALGOL, her sextile to the Sun/Uranus is no longer a positive aspect, but rather a connection between the deadly mistress and the negative(explosive) energies of both planets.

And her square to Neptune might as well be a tight opposition, that is the power of ALGOL. She magnifies everything and intensifies it. Now, as always there are choices. But clearly, with the possession of the Moon(an external being out of our Human reaches) and her aspects to outer planets(Uranus, Neptune and the Sun) we clearly were not given a choice in the manner.

If Uranus were the lone and only reason for the disaster in Japan, if there were other positive aspects in the chart. It could have been overcome. Even you must acknowledge that there are however a lot more negative aspects than there are positive. And because of the Moon's possession, those positive aspects can virtually be eliminated.

There are only three positive aspects, and I can virtually guarantee they point to a future relief effort and wouldn't have possibly been astrologically, universally powerful enough to negate what transpired that day.

They are Pluto(House 11) sextiling Mars(House 1), Venus(House 12) sextiling Jupiter(House 1) and finally Venus(House 12 again) trining Saturn(House 8)

The reason I'm allowing Pluto's sextile to be positive and not the Moon is simple: Pluto isn't being possessed by a malefic star(at least not to my knowledge) and the Moon isn't involved in his T-Square/Cardinal Cross. So he still holds his positive attributes of rebirth through death, restructuring, etc.

It had came out that numerous lives were able to be saved, because the technology was able to quickly warn the people of the earthquake.

Venus is in Aquarius(technological advances), and these peoples who report and record the earthquakes are several hundred thousand miles away, even those who recorded locally in Japan were probably far away enough from the earthquake to feel any impact. It's also of note that Saturn rules Japan's natal eighth. and Saturn is in Libra. Scientific Authorites taking quick and decisive action saved millions of lives.

Reaffirming Venus's hidden hand to the people is that she's also sextiling Jupiter in House one. Sure enough, a positive connection to Venus-Jupiter is a nice aspect but this aspect is magnified by Jupiter's being in exaltion and rulership. This might as well have the energy of a grand trine basically.

The universe was there for the Japanese people, to at least be able to deal with the tragedy. Finally, there's Pluto(in Capricorn) sextiling Mars in Pisces. Mars as a fire planet, isn't quite as engaged in a water sign. We can take this to mean the morale of the people, who are obviously quite scared given all of the incredible and unbelievable natural events that've occured in the last week. They likely just want to crawl under a rock and wish it to be over. And as would we all if we faced a tragedy of such proportions.

However, the International Community(and much of the strengthened world) will be there to give Japan a hand. They will strengthen her and give her the courage and the resolve to resume what a terrific country she's become post WW2.

Caro

I am not an experienced astrologer and it is interesting that others point to neptune in relation to earthquakes.

looking at this in an abstract way(cos it is all shocking and sad for the people involved) is the uranus in aries sq to pluto about (perhaps) a huge shift in the way we view the use of nuclear/uranium energy.

Japan knwe that it would experience and earthquake that is not so unexpected where it is located. and has some defence for that appropriate building rules etc./warning systems etc the tsunami was unexpected (its extent) but also then the faults found in the nuclear power stations and the subsequent explosions resulting in these stations(I know these are not nuclear explosions they were explosions triggered is seems by the earthquake! and that is nuclear melt down that they are currently trying to stop) - that is the bit that is unexpected.

as understand the pluto in cap - that there will be a change in the 'world order of power' is this the start of the fall of the nuclear powers?! That this will be raised to the ground. or perhaps there will be increased change in view of nuclear power and people will decide that these sites should be closed and new ways of energy used instead. (sea technology/wind etc)

these are just my thoughts on what is terrible events.

divine g

Banned
@Awakened Pisces, for the record, my energy wasn't directed at you, it was "triggered" by another member who felt my "opinion" about Uranus triggering the quake was part of some "belief system" of mine, when that's far from the case.

Believe it or not, (I can even show you a pic), I marked my calendar on March 11th and 12th and put a big circle around the 2 date right at the beginning of the month. I KNEW Uranus entering Aries would be huge. I think ANY astrologer would. I didn't know exactly what would happen, I just knew to expect the unexpected with Uranus, and that's about all you can do! In this case, the Japanese are always prepared for quakes, they've been trained from a young age to know what to do.

But in this case, this was huge, and my only argument is, IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT THIS HAPPENED with Uranus on that critical degree. And to be technical, per the title of this thread, it wasn't exactly in Aries at the moment, it was still affecting the Waters of Neptune on 29degrees Pisces, and sure enough, it left that Long Piscean Age we've been in with a bang.

It's not a coincidence, is all I'm saying. And again, I had my calendar marked, we ALL should have. This ingression was DESTINED to be major.

For the record, I also have the 19th and 20th circled, which brings in the Spring Equinox with a Super Full Moon, and you better believe, this ride isn't over yet! Things will reach a climax on these 2 days, and you can mark my words. Go ahead, everybody, literally, mark my words in quotation marks, save it, and then argue with me later!

April 1st through the 4th promises to be action-packed as well. The conflict in the middle east will most likely take a turn for the worse, with the US getting involved, but, hey, what do I know? I'm just an astrologer, and sometimes earthquakes are just earthquakes and a cigar is just a cigar, according to one of our members.

On a brighter note, I look forward to Lilith entering Aries, as well as Mars, and when they conjunct Uranus in early April, watch out fellas! The ladies will be very direct and agressive from here until the end of this year...I've already been experiencing it, and it's somewhat shocking, really..anyway, that's a whole other thread, remind me to get that started after the equinox..

Last edited:

divine g

Banned
There's already discussions on this on this board.

And personally, no, I don't agree that Uranus moving into Aries triggered the earthquake. Earthquakes are caused by faulting not by Uranus.

This was the quote which I took to be a smack in the face of any self-respecting astrologer, (not to mention incredibly patronizing and condescending to all who believe in astrology.)

So to be more specific, no, Uranus did not personally come to planet earth, and shake the island of Japan repeatedly to announce his arrival in Aries. (Or who knows, maybe he did?:alien:)

Kidding of course, but maybe a better way to put it is this: Uranus' movements in aspect to other planets, mainly Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter, created the conditions ripe enough to trigger a major earthquake, as it entered Aries.

There was just something in that comment that triggered me into feeling someone was in a certain mood, and decided to play semantics games to feel smart. Anywho, what I put in bold is the basic premise of astrology in general, for the nonbelievers.

Here's an analogy: Just because they forecast rain tomorrow, doesn't mean for 100% sure you'll get wet. But if you were out tomorrow, and got wet, it was probably because the rain created the conditions for you to get wet. But to save time, we just say the rain itself caused you to get wet. Because rain is water and water rules wetness. Get it? Good.

Last edited:

bittermoon

Hey divine, seems like my opinion really ticked you off and offended you. I apologise as no offense was meant.

Hope we can go back to regular programming now. This is an interesting discussion and I'm reading and processing.

tikana

Okay

I found Cal chart

Nothing sticks out in 94 quake

Lemme look at 89 quake and compare it to the US'chart .. I am not happy about comparing things to the US'national chart cause it is hit and miss

How do we know when somethign happens in the particular state

sigh
T

gemini59

I will throw my 2 cents in and hope I don't get bananas thrown back or is it tomatos.

Just some notes:Japans chart had eclipse hits to its moon (representing the people) by a Lunar eclipse Dec 21, 2010. In addition, the Jan 4, 2011 solar eclipse emphasized its Uranus and chiron. ow the Jan 4th was a dragons head 13 degrees in Capricorn . Japans chiron is at 12 degrees Capricorn and its Uranus at 10 degrees Cancer.

Of note and referring to Dr. Farrs notes Japans neptune is at 19th degrees libra and Saturn at 9 degrees Libra. The total solar eclipse July 11th 2010 was a dragons tail thus malefic and at 19 degrees of cancer squaring the prominent Neptune.

Of note the sun, acting as a potential trigger,was approaching its first square to the sensitized Japans moon. This total lunar eclipse was also a dragons tail .

Thus we have not only Neptune triggered by an eclipse (though I tend not to use the square) but Uranus, moon. Now we do have in this instance earthquake but tsunami and a nuclear plant problems. Moon can be water as ruler of cancer, the common people, liguids and ocean. Uranus can be explosive, advanced technology, x-rays, electricity. Neptune can be drowning, poisons, hospitals, aid, collapse, dissovle. Pluto is nurclear energy, destroy...

We can look at other disasters....Katrina 2005...which I must say affected the US.. of note an eclipse Oct 2004 and april 2005 transited USA Chiron on the 12/6 axis. The April 2005 eclipse was a total solar eclipse but dragons head (breathing fire), It was stimulated by both the sun and mars in mid July August is when the hurricane hit .

The earthquake in california took place Jan 1994. In November 1993 USA ascendant and Uranus received an eclipse.

Well those are some of my notes. It must be said that there is some truth in all that we hear...it is knowing how to see it.

tikana

Naw no rotten tomatoes thrown at you

you are raising good points.. thanks

I'd like to figure out more accurate locationwise for the next disaster. It is easy to look at the disaster during or after and say AHA i found it!!
ya know what i mean?

T

gemini59

I quite agree. My sister is moving back to California in June. I have another sister in Pennsylvania where there were recent explosions...I am fairly close to the Madrid fault with no earthquake insurance. I think I am going to get some...

I was alarmed when I looked at the geologic map of earthquakes in the Ring of Fire. The cascadian area off of the West coast is a corner of the ring of fire that has not been triggered with a large earth quake. New Zealand is part of that Ring of fire as is Japan and Chile. But that subduction zone off of California is an odd one and a smaller one then others..The June 1, 2011 Solar eclipse emphasizes Uranus in the USA chart which is on the cusp of the ascendant (the body of the nation so to speak).....It is a dragons tail.

Its first trigger will be in july by mars then in august by the sun....Mars as a trigger does not bode well and presumes some aggression.... the degree is 11 02 Gemini.
Now where in the US....hmm Not sure how to go about figuring that out....

dr. farr

As I posted earlier in this thread, I am coming to believe, like the ancients all did, in the mundane-predictive value of eclipses, especially solar: I am starting to notice (still way to early for any claims) that both the sign (tropical) in which the eclipse falls AND the starry constellation (sidereal place) where the eclipse falls, BOTH (might) have predictive ramifications of possible value. More on this later...
Gemini59: thank you for the information you have posted, above!

gemini59

I look forward to hearing more Dr. Farr...

Now it must be said that there might also be correlations with planetary stressors too.

The 1923 Kanto earthquake was the most destructive earthquake that Japan has seen. I pulled a chart for this earthquake....there is a yod formation of saturn sextile Neptune to inconjunct Uranus in the 4th house. There is also a grand water trine of Pluto, jupiter and Uranus. The inner planets sun, venus, and mars are in a loose separating conjunction with Mars at 0 degrees in fire sign.

Trines are interesting in that they can 'give way' or ease to energy release.

It can be said that squares as in our Cardinal square creates a tension. A trine to that energy would allow for a release.

Since jupiter is the fastest moving of the outer planets it is forseeable that it could act as a trigger to Pluto at the apex of the square releasing the energy of the square around June or July of this year. Again I would look for days when sun or mars or even mercury would be forming some aspect to one of the major players and moon and sun it seems are in aspect too.

On the Sendai quake we see mars and sun in sextile to Pluto

Just more notes....

Attachments

• greatkantoquake.gif
    greatkantoquake.gif
    56.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

bradderz777

But, mankind, will NEVER, and I mean NEVER, be able to predict the day, and hour, and minute and second, that an earthquake will strike. With Neptune-ruled rainstorms, thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc, we can literally SEE them coming, so they're, by nature, predictable. But you will NEVER see a quake coming, which by definition makes it unpredictable, and if Uranus rules all the unpredictable, than Uranus, at the very least, has a lot to do with the shocking events of quakes, and the aftershocks that come after them (which, uncoincidentally, also can't be predicted, either the hour, or the severity.)

Thank you

ps And for the record, Uranus leaving Pisces and entering Aries, was CLEARLY a trigger. At least in an experienced astrologer's eyes.

Hi, interesting quates you have here Divine G!, I'm with you 100% on your opinions and belief systems!! :)

I just find it more of a coincidence the fact that Uranus enterd 0 degrees Aries, on the same day as the Earthquake happened!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

What are your opinions on the 2012 end of the world theory??? Could be just a rumor like the rest of the many times the world was supposed to end in the last decade! However, apparently all the planets are supposed to form an allingment in December of that year, facing the centre of the galaxy, could bring some in-stability of some sort? or just maybe nothing at all....

Brad :)

Last edited:

divine g

Banned
1st off, Bittermoon, thanks for your sincerity, I too apologize if I was a little too hard on you..

Secondly, Brad, appreciate the "co-sign". If you want to know my thoughts on 2012 there's an interesting thread here.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=273645#post273645

Basically, I think the signs have been all around us for a while now. Look at all the events in the world starting with 2001, to the Tsunami of 2004, to Katrina in 05, to Haiti quake in '10, to the recent disasters in Japan. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, so my best advice is to live every day as if it were your last.

Finally, hate to do this, but I have to...This is what I said on this thread just yesterday

my only argument is, IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT THIS HAPPENED with Uranus on that critical degree.... I had my calendar marked, we ALL should have. This ingression was DESTINED to be major.

For the record, I also have the 19th and 20th circled, which brings in the Spring Equinox with a Super Full Moon, and you better believe, this ride isn't over yet! Things will reach a climax on these 2 days, and you can mark my words. Go ahead, everybody, literally, mark my words in quotation marks, save it, and then argue with me later!

April 1st through the 4th promises to be action-packed as well. The conflict in the middle east will most likely take a turn for the worse, with the US getting involved

This just happened today, US just launched 110 cruise missiles at Libya. Read more here
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110319/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_libya_obama

Just gonna throw this out there, Pluto rules oil, and other underground resources. You can bet your bottom dollar that's what this is all about.

Rushwing

Tikana's analysis of the Japan natal in relation to the March 11th triggering possibilities is excellent. I have looked at the Sendai event chart on a related thread; further investigation of the matter has now led me to the conclusion that the July 11, 2010 total solar eclipse, is at the root of not only March 11th, 2011, but also connected with the earlier New Zealand quake, the uprisings in the Middle East, and other siesmic related phenomena occuring over the time period starting a few months after that total solar eclipse: perhaps-if any members are interested-I'll post the reasons behind this hypothesis in the near future.

I was wondering about Oregon actually. . . imo there is a much bigger threat of a massive 8-9 magnitude quake here since the last big one hasn't happened for over 350 years and the geological record shows a 8-9.0 happening on average every 100 years. Oregon coast is actually part of a subduction plate similar to Japan's islands, and a subduction zone earthquake is much more catastrophic in nature than a strike-slip. . (deeper, longer) lets not forget also, that there are massive volcanoes here. Everyone thinks of cali as a dangerous place because we still have a mass consciousness tuned to the events of 1910 and 1989 . . . but in reality there is a HUGE danger around the Cascade volcanoes. . . and a distressing lack of consciousness about it since it hasn't happened (except for St. Helen's) in recent history.

Lets do continue this discussion yes! Thanks to all for their well written posts! Its really interesting and I'm sparked to investigate more!

dperez3894

Hello, :sideways:

It's such a shame and such a disaster on what happened to Japan,:sad: lots of people died, and lifes affected, now, on the day this happened (11th March) Uranus hit 0 degrees of Aries, Uranus sudden unexpectations, right?

Does anyone agree that Uranus hitting Aries on that day could have been the trigger to the earthquake?:w00t:

Just people's opinions...:whistling:

In my opinion, I think Uranus was the main trigger, though obviously all the rest of the cosmos will have been involved.....But Uranus hitting Aries the same day this happened....that's just too coincidental to ignore....:surprised: So Uranus may have played a large role in this event....

Brad. :innocent:

Maybe it has to do with Uranus beginning to square Pluto.

Pluto the transformer, being in the Earth sign Capricorn, represented the shifting Earth or plate tectonics.

Uranus the unexpected, being in the Water sign Pisces, represented the ebb and flow of the Ocean.

The sign shift of Uranus while squaring Pluto, represented the Earthquake.

Uranus shifting out of Water sign Pisces while squaring Pluto, represented the Tsunami.

Uranus shifting into Fire sign Aries while squaring Pluto, represented the Nuclear Meltdown.

It should also be noted the Uranium and Plutonium in the reactors are named after the Greek gods Uranus and Pluto, just like the planets that are now squaring each other.

dr. farr

I myself do believe that Uranus into Aries was a trigger, but only a final trigger pull: among the old time mundane authors (eg Carter, Sepharial, M.P. Hall, Greene) Japan is "under" Aries, and on March 11, 2011:
-Jupiter was in Aries in sign opposition to Saturn (Saturn is one of my trinity of quake planets), Saturn being under the earth not far from the IC in the Sendai event chart
-Uranus moved (as good as-3 minutes from 0 Aries) into Aries to join the Jupiter and Mars Aries influences, Uranus thus becoming sign square with Capricornian Pluto (which was also square to Saturn) and, like Mars and Jupiter, sign opposite to Saturn
-the July 11 (note that date) 2010 Total Solar Eclipse Point (which occured @ 19 Cancer-and also in the starry constellation of Gemini- and conjunct the star Castor which star is @ 31 North declination) when profected by Pauline monthly profection*, came on March 11 2011 (note the date, the 11th) INTO ARIES (the same day as Uranus essentially moved into Aries)
-Castor (qualifying star of the July 11th 2010 TSE), as I mentioned above , is located at 31 North declination (and is one of the bright stars of the Gemini constellation, in which the TSE of July 11, 2010 fell): Sendai, Japan is @ 31 North declination, above which Castor floats in the heavens (Castor is a disruptive 1st magnitude star of Mars/Moon and URANUS qualities/influences, according to Alvidas)
-in the March 11, 2011 Sendai event chart, the Part of Destruction falls in that chart's 12th (whole sign) house (grief, loss, misery) IN CANCER, at near the same degree as the July 11, 2010 TSE Point (in Cancer), and conjunct Castor...

(*for description of the monthly Pauline profection method, see Greenbaum, "Late Classical Astrology")

Last edited:

Solastro

Awakened Pisces & Others..

I was just wondering where you got the time for the earthquake-tsunami from noticed that you have 5.46am on the chart you posted.. When wikipedia says it was 2.46pm Japan Standard Time, although this equates to 5.46 UTC.

The Earthquake-Tsunami occuring 132 km off the East coast near Sensai, at 2.46pm JST.. **See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Se...ke_and_tsunami.. this gives *the Moon at *0deg07 Gemini...

And yes after looking at a number of major earthquake charts.. (See list of worlds makor earthquakes at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes#Largest_earthquakes_by_magnitude) I would have to agree that overall there are a number of signatures that seem to be relevant.. So perhaps it is a combination of the outer planets.. seemingly chielfy aspects of stress to Uranus & Pluto.. from a combination of planets.. such as Saturn & or Jupiter.. perhaps with the added trigger of Mars.. Of course any sudden event would show Uranus somewhere.. although I've seen Saturn-Pluto aspects in a number of charts also.. But it seems there are a number of different combinations that can lead to the need for the Earth to release built up tensions & pressure within.. And then there are previous Eclipses to consider if planets hit these points too perhaps in the overall mix of what's going on in the whole planetary family.. And what about geodetics indicating where major events are due to happen also.

Perhaps we could call these growing pains? For the planet & for all of us.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Yes I am coming to accept an actually very old idea in mundane astrology, that solar eclipses "preset" certain areas of the earth for a variety of different types of serious problems or disasters, which then can be manifested by planetary/stellar configurations acting in a triggering series or confluence (never just as a single planetary or stellar element acting alone)