Chart shows introvert.. but I hate being alone!? help

Aragon

Your questions are too serious to be taken superficially.

From what you say, I feel I can only say that: your Chiron shows that you need to heal your early emotional wounds, in this case about the relation (7H) with your father (Chiron-Saturn -in intercepted signs - sq. to Sun). The healed you can for sure have a healthy relation with a men, maybe even to become a relation therapist. Frankly I do not see a chart of a particular introvert/ isolated person. In your 9H - Sagittarius (duplicated) mode, open, relaxed, high ideals, you should have plenty of friends. Talk to people, softly.

Am I wrong?

laurelin

I am not a professional, so bear that in mind. Chart synthesis is just starting to coalesce a bit for me so I’m taking a stab at this. Do let me know what works for you and what doesn’t in this! 

You are Aquarius rising, so you tend to march to the beat of your own drummer. You do things a bit unconventionally and you prefer it that way. Aquarius is a social sign. It is the natural ruler of the 11th house, the house of friendship and community. You enjoy standing out some and being unique and you can be something of a social butterfly, getting along with many, but not investing enough of yourself to create emotional bonds.

Furthermore, you have Pisces intercepted in your 1st house. Pisces is the sign of the dreamer...you may have all sorts of different interests and dreams in mind, but you have a hard time telling the difference between dreams and goals. For example, you can dream about moving overseas and helping the less fortunate, but the realization that you would have to venture out and do that by yourself (you mentioned that you hate being alone) may inhibit your drive to actually make that dream a reality.

Saturn is placed right in that Pisces interception, suggesting your own fears and anxieties can limit you. You can also identify, too personally, with the problems of others and sacrifice yourself in the process. That being said, Saturn's trine to retrograde Jupiter in the 8th suggests you have a natural ability for rescue and restoration. Jupiter's placement will help to alleviate some of the effect of your intercepted Pisces, meaning your fears and anxieties can be worked through somewhat easily.

You can look at Neptune's placement to explain your affinity for helping others in need. Serving others helps you to connect with your 'higher self'. In fact, people with Neptune in their 12th house make excellent nurses and physicians.

Venus in the 6th house in Cancer suggests you will gain emotional security through your work and good health. It is an excellent position for work associated with advocating for women and children.

Your 7th house is ruled by Leo, but Virgo is intercepted within it, suggesting you may be a bit cynical and exacting within personal relationships. You can have high expectations and can tend to be a bit critical and judgmental of others. The opposite may also be possible: You may also attract people who are compatible and generous, at first, but become more critical and judgmental over time, after they have won your trust.

With Chiron in Virgo, in the 7th house, you will attract people who may need to be cared for or guided. You may do well helping others manage their own lives, but you can become remiss in managing your own. Chiron sextiles Mercury in the 5th which suggests you would be an excellent teacher or counselor for young people or creative types. You may also attract artistic, creative people socially and/or romantically. Chiron sextiles Jupiter which means you can be inspirational to others. You do need to be careful not to let people take advantage of your guidance and inspiration, however – especially in social and romantic relationships.

The type of partner you seek can be found in houses 5 and 7. The ruling planets, signs, and planets within these houses and aspects will help to describe the type of partner you are looking for and the kind of relationship you will have. Your 5th house cusp is in Gemini and its ruling planet, Mercury, is located within your 5th house. The Moon is also in your 5th house. Both are in the sign of Cancer, suggesting an attraction to very sensitive, but not outwardly demonstrative partners. Neither of the planets contained in your 5th house are poorly aspected and both are very strongly placed, so I do not see any type of abusive relationship forming from these components. There is a possibility for fickleness, both on your part and your partner’s. You would be wise to uphold transparency and honesty in your relationships.

Leo and the Sun rule your 7th house. With your Gemini Sun in your 4th house, squaring Saturn in your 1st house, you may attract “fatherly figures” until you deal with your own father issues. With Virgo intercepted within the 7th house, you may be overly critical of these “fatherly” partners or any partner that has any trait resembling your father. The placement of Mars can help you to overcome this.

Mars is in your 3rd house indicating there may have been some issues with siblings and/or stress in the early home environment. The 3rd house is the house of communication, thus Mars’ placement there suggests you have an abundance of mental energy that can help you achieve those goals that are realistic for you. Unfortunately, Mars is in detriment in Taurus so you need to be careful about being too stubborn and set in your ways. Mars in Taurus may also make you possessive or jealous. If you can harness this energy in healthy ways (i.e. adhering to personal boundaries, advocating a cause), it will benefit you both personally and creatively.

Mars is in opposition to your retrograde Jupiter in the 8th. This indicates that you may be strongly biased by your strong convictions and opinions. As a result, you can be somewhat close-minded.

If you notice, Jupiter is the top-most planet of a grand Trine that combines the energies of Jupiter, Saturn and your 5th house Moon. Both Saturn and the Moon sextile Mars, forming a Kite formation. This is important because Mars will be the motivating force behind this grand trine. It will, essentially, stimulate the dreamer, the healer and the sensitive pleasure-seeker in you. By focusing on positively balancing the opposition of Jupiter and Mars (allowing yourself the freedom to explore different perspectives and points of view), you will find ways to realize your potential and achieve your goals.

Aragon

?? I see a Jupiter in the 8th scorpio TRINE Saturn, Moon, Merc.... Sq to Uranus, Op to Mars... potentially great sex in your relationship perhaps?

laurelin

Can you provide your birthdate, time and birth location? It's helpful for those of us who have the capability to run other charts and find data that might better explain your social issues. :)

SagRising77

Can you ask your sister why she gets up and leaves you all the time lately? It might give you insight to the problem, and be easier than asking your peers.

wilsontc

Staff member
introvert/others, to lisa

lisa,

You said:
My chart shows introvert/ isolated.. but i HATE being alone and love the company of others!!?

Not sure why you say your chart shows you wanting to be "isolated" - with more planets on the "others" (right) side of your chart than the left (self), you clearly like to work through others. On the other hand you have almost the same number of planets between your outer (top) part of the chart and your inner (bottom) part of your chart, so you can go back and forth between the inner and outer world. However, with more planets on the bottom you do focus more on your inner world...but that has nothing to do with your wanting to work through others. For more, go to the link below to learn modern astrological basics.

Astro-basically,

Tim

acmicasa

Re: introvert/others, to lisa

lisa,

You said:

Not sure why you say your chart shows you wanting to be "isolated" - with more planets on the "others" (right) side of your chart than the left (self), you clearly like to work through others. On the other hand you have almost the same number of planets between your outer (top) part of the chart and your inner (bottom) part of your chart, so you can go back and forth between the inner and outer world. However, with more planets on the bottom you do focus more on your inner world...but that has nothing to do with your wanting to work through others. For more, go to the link below to learn modern astrological basics.

Astro-basically,

Tim

I guess the question she asked is applicable to me... my chart shows I am introvert but on the contrary things are completely different.... I guess this has to do with south and north node finding a vortex in the gravitational shifted area... that is... to the exactly opposite side of the concentrated field :biggrin::w00t:
Find the chart below for reference

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 19

laurelin

Generally speaking, having a Cancer Moon will make you very emotionally driven and, often, at the mercy of your moods. It also makes a person empathetic and nurturing. If there is nothing aspecting that moon and it is in its own 4th house, that interpretation can be fairly spot-on. But, "cookbook" interpretations only contain ingredients that make up the whole. There are other things to consider when looking at your Moon in Cancer.

1. Gemini is ruling your 5th house. The 5th House is a social house. It represents recreation, creativity, children, and romance. Gemini on this house cusp makes you a bit of a social butterfly. It also dampens that emotional drive because it is ruled by Mercury. The Moon represents our need for emotional security. Its placement in your 5th house says that you feel emotionally secure around children, doing fun things, and expressing yourself creatively. The way in which you approach those things, though, is through Mercury.

2. Mercury is conjunct the Moon in Cancer. Mercury rules communication, conscious thinking, health, and work. The Moon is emotional, Mercury is methodical. When in the 5th house together, they make you very balanced in your interactions with children and your own self-expression. Without planets in the 11th house to oppose them, they are not creating stress in other houses or inhibiting your person. In fact, they sextile Saturn which does inhibit you some. They help to make Saturn a little less powerful an influence.

Empty houses don't signify problems. They mean that the area of life the house represents is not as crucial to your development as those houses that have planets in them. Your 10th and 11th house have the same sign on the cusp and the same ruling planet: Jupiter. The fact that Sagittarius is on both cusps is telling -- you have an abundance of Jupiter energy working for you there. In order for you to see success in these houses, you must work out the current stresses upon Jupiter in your 8th house (namely, the opposition to Mars and the square to Uranus).

Does that make sense?

Last edited: