Confusing! Why am I so serious if I am an Aquarius? Is this wrong?

Lordofpeace

Do you know what part of my chart shows my serious side? :pouty:
They say Aquarius people are supposed to be jovial and crazy and all that, but I find myself to be very stern and somewhat of an intellectual(not a math wiz, though... I am verbal, not numerical).
All my friends say I am too serious and need to be more "wild" and "have more fun." The thing is I can,and I do...in different ways; it's just that I refuse to party and drink because I find it idiotic. :sick:
Why would you willingly destroy your brain with alcohol and drugs? I always say no to people, and now I have been isolating myself and don't really want to leave the house. Is there a way to tell what I can do to get a job that I will like and somehow socialize in a way that would help others(volunteering)? :happy: Can you seriously see my future by looking at a chart? What can you see? :confused:

I tend to learn things quickly, and I am new to this, so this is all very confusing. I only knew about the zodiac...I did not know all these numbers and symbols and lines existed. Please help me interpret my chart so I can understand what I am looking at. Thanks for your help. :)

Attachments

• natalchart1.png
    natalchart1.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 28

Bina

The strongest feature of your chart is a stellium (6 planets!) in Capricorn, which tends to be a serious sign. Saturn, the traditional ruler of your sun sign is also in Capricorn and conjunct Venus, again this shows a serious nature.

Most of your planets are below the horizon - this is usually an indication for a more introverted personality.

Your Sagittarius Asc, it's ruler Jupiter in the 7th house and your Sun in Aquarius are signs of being extroverted, so it seems like different parts of your basic make-up are in conflict with each other.

Lordofpeace

The strongest feature of your chart is a stellium (6 planets!) in Capricorn, which tends to be a serious sign. Saturn, the traditional ruler of your sun sign is also in Capricorn and conjunct Venus, again this shows a serious nature.

Most of your planets are below the horizon - this is usually an indication for a more introverted personality.

Your Sagittarius Asc, it's ruler Jupiter in the 7th house and your Sun in Aquarius are signs of being extroverted, so it seems like different parts of your basic make-up are in conflict with each other.

Yes, this is true.
I find that I am thankfully balanced in some ways, but in other ways I have to struggle to be energetic and fun and sometimes be serious.
But I am normal, I don't pout or look depressed or anything. Right now I am feeling anxious, though. I wonder if transits or whatever is used in astrology can somehow show what is making me anxious?
Amazing accuracy!In such a short time? You must be a pro. :ninja:
What else can you tell me about the chart? Should I seek more balance or should I just be more serious? I'm not meant to work as some type of librarian, or am I? :unsure:

Bina

I feel you need to express both sides of your personality; be serious when it is required, but try to also express your Sag asc and Jupiter in the 7th by going out and having fun and being happy. :happy:
I forgot to mention Mercury is very closely conjunct your Saturn and therefore also Venus, this will probably make you think deeply about things, also you will tend to take relationships very serious.

Lordofpeace

I feel you need to express both sides of your personality; be serious when it is required, but try to also express your Sag asc and Jupiter in the 7th by going out and having fun and being happy. :happy:
I forgot to mention Mercury is very closely conjunct your Saturn and therefore also Venus, this will probably make you think deeply about things, also you will tend to take relationships very serious.
Interesting! It's exactly what I plan on doing for my next new year's resolution. Just be as balanced as I can be! Kinda hard, though. :tongue:

What does Jupiter retrograde in 7th house mean? Is it true retro means bad?
And you are right about thinking deeply about things...I write some things that my friends think are "too serious" and I do enjoy reading, thinking, writing.
That's what I think might stop me from being "normal." People might think I am hypocritical If one day I party with them and the next day I am talking to them about current events or other serious things. Kinda fear they might think I am bipolar or something. LOL! :biggrin:

Lordofpeace

Retrograde planets are not bad, it's just that the energy is turned inward.. like retro Mercury could mean inward thinking..

This link explains the meanings of the retro planets:

http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/retrogradeplanets.htm

It's ok to have different aspects in your personality, doesn't mean you're bipolar just because you are jolly one day and serious the next..

It was correct in most things. I read a few other interpretations online and some got it right. One about issue with father figure got it correct.
I wonder what it has to do with marriage? I guess I won't have a good marriage like most say about Jupiter in 7th...all thanks to a retrograde. :annoyed:
Or will I be lucky and be given an advantage, although it's retrograde? :unsure:

Bina

I wonder what it has to do with marriage? I guess I won't have a good marriage like most say about Jupiter in 7th...all thanks to a retrograde. :annoyed:
Or will I be lucky and be given an advantage, although it's retrograde? :unsure:

You can't say because of a retrograde planet in the 7th you won't have a good marriage..this will depend on many other factors in your chart, Mercury the ruler of your 7th house is strong, so this will be helpful in relationships.
Whether your relationships or your marriage work out good also depends a lot on yourself, on your attitude and your willingness to make it work! :smile:

Last edited:

Sunny

it's just that I refuse to party and drink because I find it idiotic. :sick:
You're right, it is!
I always say no to people, and now I have been isolating myself and don't really want to leave the house.
There you are just feeling like an Aquarius who has often the impression to be alone even when he is in a great society. This sentiment ist always there.
But as you are Saggitarius by your ASC, you can go out of your universe, so to speak. Bina already said the same, you have much possibilities to extrovert and to show your personality to others. Look for the circle more adequate for you and you'll get your right friends.

Sunny

Lordofpeace

You're right, it is!
There you are just feeling like an Aquarius who has often the impression to be alone even when he is in a great society. This sentiment ist always there.
But as you are Saggitarius by your ASC, you can go out of your universe, so to speak. Bina already said the same, you have much possibilities to extrovert and to show your personality to others. Look for the circle more adequate for you and you'll get your right friends.

Sunny

Good advice. I feel like hanging out with artists or people that like keeping up with current events would be good for me. But as you know, most people my age just watch reality tv shows. So I Guess I will have to hang out with older people. Which is fine with me.
What type of personality does my chart show?

Strangely enough...sometimes it feels like people look at me for no reason, give me attention that makes me feel they can sense me or something. Some have mistaken me for a "trust-fund baby" or someone wealthy. I don't get why people have looked at me for no reason or see me as wealthy. Can you see what the chart says about that? It's so confusing! :sideways:
:alien:

Attachments

• Natalchart2Astrodienst.jpg
    Natalchart2Astrodienst.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 17