Will He Fall In Love With Me

GeminiStarr

Ok I don't know much but as I'm posting charts, I'm learning. Its like reading a second language LoL. So this is what I'm guessing, don't laugh....

We are both ruled by Venus if I use the ascendant as my ruler & the 7th house for him, I'm not sure if we are allowed to be ruled by the same planet so I'm thinking to look at the Moon for me which is in Jupiter. There are no planets in the 7th House, so im confused about that. Venus being in the 1st house I know in regular astrology Venus deals with beauty, pleasure, what we value, and how we feel and express affection and love. So maybe we are attracted to each-other and things are on a more physical level but if the moon reps me its in the 4th could mean I am affected by my childhood which could affect this relationship. This is funny because we both have that same problem where the way we love is altered by the love we got or didn't get as children from our moms. Him more so then me so idk. We are very much a like and bump heads. When one is giving the other is taking too much which makes us pull away... its a constant back and forth struggle. Personally I believe we will be together but not without a war. Getting him to trust me and give me his heart is the hardest thing ever.

Oh also I read that Venus ruling 7th house means...."May experience issues of betrayal and abandonment in relationships or make sacrifices for partner. Will be drawn into relationships to resolve karmas through strong attractions." but thats for natal I dont know how that goes for horary

All that can be completely wrong I was guessing from what I tried to read about Horary from that link someone posted in my other post.... Can anyone help? Give there insight....Please Thanx in Advance

willhe.gif

HeyPlayGirl

hello!
i'm new and so i can only tell ya the basics! hopefully someone advanced can help me out!
i want to say yes?

ok the ascendant is in late degrees so i dont know fi the chart is radical or not but i wil read it because i think it's ok since its at 27 and not passed.
you are represented by the first hosue and the moon so you're venus/moon. he is the 7th house cusp which is in aries not taurus so he is mars (i love when it turns out that way hehe) you both are making a square to each other which is contact! venus is in the sign of scorpio whichi s also ruled by mars so i think it shows youre more into him than he is you at this point (that can always change later hehe :) )
however you are in his turned 7th hosue of relationships so he sees you as relationship material!! he is in your 10th which is the hosue of career or bosses, is he your boss? or maybe he is somseone you just feel is superior to you? Venus in the 1st i think just means this is at the forefront of your mind right now. 4th rules of the end of the matter and jupiter is there making an opp to him and square to you (tsquare)..im not sure hwo to take that...
the moon is in late degrees in the 2nd which could just mean your self worth is involved with this situation

hope i helped :)

SagiCap

I'm not "more advanced" but I think if the main signifactors are in a hard-square formation, the answer to the original question is not positive.

I'll try to find you a link later explaining, but I have to run out just now.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Gemini Star: Welcome to the Forum.
I took a look at your question-the moon is void of course, the ascendant is a late degree. The primary sigs are in a square (obstacles, but not prohibition).
However, the sig of the quesited moves toward opposition with jupiter.
Your sig, Venus is also in detriment, being in Scorpio.Venus, your sig, in your first house describes that it is your love interest being enquired about and this literally is in your detriment.
I'd say, from this chart, the answer is no but I also think we should adhere to the basic horary principles of a chart being radical and the late asc/void moon puts that in question, I think.
Cheers
Lillyjgc

Serendipity

Is the moon really void? It's still aspecting Saturn.
Of course with the ascendant in late degree I don't think the chart is radical. But even if we were to continue to read it I would say the answer is no. Venus is under Mars rulership and Venus is only in terms of Mars with a separating square, not applying.

Last edited:

astro09

Ok, lets go to the question: will he fall in love with me. The question is not if you will have a relationship with him...although I doub it...

He likes you in a general, detached way; nothing else. he does not seem to like you physically either...This is right now...and for the near future, I don't see a better picture either...

Niplan

Banned
The moon isn't void, Shes only peregrine, she still has a semisextile that applies to the sun and completes in 3 minutes.
We may not have action with the moon, But we do have action between our two significators, and with the moon changing signs, it signifies that the issue will soon change as well;

I'd give it a yes, But you with some delay, he is mars, you are venus... They are square giving us a yes, consider the antisica. the antisica of scorp is leo and leo to scorp. Venus your sig and mars his sig are exactly conjunct via antisica.
And the antisica of the sun, wich is conjunct the POF another plus, is also coming to conjunct mars via antisica.

Saturns aspect to the moon, Doesn't happen until moon clicks into capricorn... wich then, Mars is in saturns terms, the moon is deposited by saturn, and soon to be aspecting it, saturn will act as a collection of light, And then saturn is deposited by venus you in your own house. Which is good. Alot of indications for a yes in the chart.

you'll have to make some effort on your part but its deffinatley a strong possibility that you two will have a relationship.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Niplan,
You said:
The moon isn't void, Shes only peregrine, she still has a semisextile that applies to the sun and completes in 3 minutes.

Semi sextiles are not ptolemaic aspects so are not used in horary.The moon is applying to a square with Saturn but must change sign to perfect that square.
I still think the chart is not readable, but if we insist on reading it we look at the outcome, ruled by h4 cusp-saturn and sat is in h12.Sat is malefic in horary.
Cheers
Lillyjgc

Serendipity

The moon is applying to a square with Saturn but must change sign to perfect that square.

Ahhh, so the moon is not void as long as she can perfect the aspect within the same sign. Hey, learn something new everyday. :sideways:

lillyjgc

Serendipity,
Like many things in Horary, some Astrologers will see it differently-if say the moon was applying to an out of sign aspect with one of the Significators, I'd see it could be included-some astrologers would, others might not.In this case, the sigs are Mars and Venus and although Saturn *is* in Venus's sign, Saturn is not a significator,so I doubt many astrologers would include it*on this occasion*.
I thought I'd better clarify this before someone jumped on me! I couldn't find the section in William Lilly that discusses this point, but it is in there *somewhere*.
Cheers
Lillyj.

Niplan

Banned
Ok, Firstly, How can it be anything but a yes, the two main significators make a square aspect partile... Furthermore Via antisica their is a direct conjunction, As for the semi-sextile comment; ptolomey states that of semisextiles they are of to weak to be of power on their own but when supported by other testimonies can indicate a positive outcome.
[FONT=&quot]
And if you stick to awnsering nothing but charts that fit into all the considerations you'll never have a chart that is readable, all they do is give you an excuse to not awnser a chart you can't see the awnser in.

Ok, Here is the tricky part;

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Collection:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Matters are also brought to perfection, when as the two principal Significators do not behold one another, but both cast their several Aspects to a more weighty Planet then themselves, and they both receive him in some of their essential dignities; then shall that Planet who thus collects both their Lights, bring the thing demanded to perfection: which signifies no more in Art then this, that a Person somewhat interested in both parties and described and signified by that Planet, shall perform, effect and conclude the thing which otherwise could not be perfected: As many times you see two fall at variance, and of themselves cannot think of any way of accommodation, when suddenly a Neighbor or friend accidently reconciles all differences, to the content of both parties: And this is called Collection.[/FONT]

NOW! when the moon, Completes her aspect to saturn... she will be in capricorn.. making her recivie saturn in some of her dignities... Mars in leo... is in the terms of saturn... kay.... those are dignities too... Now look... Saturn is in libra... who is deposited by the querrant wich is just an added bonus. Therefore there is partial receptions and collection of light...

But then thats only the technical... not the obvious fact they they make an aspect naturaly and are conjunct via antisica...

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Ok Niplan, We're going to have to *agree to disagree* here. I see a late moon,querents sig in detriment SQUARE the quesited's sig (bearing in mind that a square is the biggest separation possible between mars and venus).Squares only bring things to fruition if other testimonies support it. I dont see that here. The moon has already made its last aspect before leaving the sign. so how can the chart tell us *what will happen*? All we know is that after changing signs it will make an aspect to saturn who isnt in this story anyway.Venus applies to a square with helpful Jupiter-another obstacle,while his sig applies an OPPOSITION to the great benefic.
So where are the supporting testimonies? Wheres the translation of light?
Cheers
Lilly

lillyjgc

One further point-: The square between mars and Venus perfected at 14.12 deg so if we are going to be technical, the aspect between the 2 sigs is a separating one.Venus separates from Mars.
Cheers
Lilly

lillyjgc

Niplan,

You said *And if you stick to awnsering nothing but charts that fit into all the considerations you'll never have a chart that is readable, all they do is give you an excuse to not awnser a chart you can't see the awnser in. *

I doubt that William Lilly's Considerations Before Judgement* arose from any laziness or lack of desire to delineate charts.
I think its presumptuous of you to assume that this is MY reason.

I'm curious as to why you accept some of William Lilly's rules and ignore others.When the moon is finished its business in a sign, it can't tell us anymore information because no further actions are going to occur *on that matter*.You are aware of what he says re a void of course moon...that matters *will go hardly on*.

I don't think aspects involving the antiscia are going to make a difference here.
The only real dignity anyone has in this chart is by position...ie The querent's sig is in her first house..in DETRIMENT, SQUARE the quesited's sig which is in Leo and strong by being in the tenth, but the tenth is not a *love house.* Its the quesited's house of endings! The moon is not in a love *sign* or even a *love* house and LEAVES the trine to Mars (ages ago),the moon will next move into the sign of its detriment also so losing strength.Both the sigs are in fixed signs -another indication of nothing changing anytime soon.
The moon will also hit up with Pluto-an ending of some kind usually.
Oh yeah, NEITHER significator makes or receives ANY positive aspects at all, so how you can get a *yes* from this is beyond me.
Lillyjgc

GeminiStarr

Thank You Everyone for responding.... I have to do a whole lot of google'n after reading your post LoL. I have a lot to learn. About the situation, sadly he and I just had a Huge Fight.... I doubt we make up. he was really angry.... So I guess the answer is NO because it's basically over.

It feels like I'll never be in love, I have to have someone look at my natal because I think I'm cursed. I'm 25 and never had anyone who genuinely loved, respected and cared for me. It's so depressing...smh But That's another story.... Thanks again you guys!

Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
[FONT=&quot]To know whether a thing demanded will be brought to perfection.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]By Conjunction:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] when as therefore you find the Lord of the Ascendant, and Lord of that house which signifies the thing demanded, hastening to a Conjunction, and in the first house, or in any Angle, and the significators meet with no Prohibition or Refrenation, before they come to perfect Conjunction; you may then judge, that the thing sought after, shall be brought to pass without any manner of let or impediment, the sooner, if the Significators be in swift motion, and Essentially or Accidentally strong; but if this Conjunction of the Significators be in a Succedant house, it will be perfected, but not as soon: if in Cadent houses, with infinite loss of time, some difficulty, and much struggling.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Square and opposition:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Things are also produced to perfection, when the Significators apply by Square aspect, provided each Planet have dignity in the Degrees wherein they are, and apply out of proper and good Houses, otherwise not. Sometimes it happens, that a matter is brought to pass when the Significators have applied by Opposition, but it hath been, when there hath been mutual reception by House, and out of friendly Houses, and the Moon separating from the Significator of the thing demanded; I have rarely seen anything brought to perfection by this way of opposition; but the Querent had been better the thing had been undone; for if the Question was concerning Marriage, the parties seldom agreed, but were ever wrangling and jangling, each party repining at his evil choice, laying the blame upon their covetous Parents, as having no mind to it themselves: and if the Question was about Portion or Monies, the Querent did, it’s true, recover his Money or Portion promised, but it cost him more to procure it in suit of Law, then the debt was worth, &c. and so have I seen it happen in many other things, &c.[/FONT]

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/antiscia.html

And how can the antisica not be signifigant its a conjunction!

And i believe in the frawley school of though in reguards to the aphorisms.

If you throw out all charts with a late/early ascendant, Then every chart that you do when the ascendant changes or has changed will be thrown out, So that means that for example right now... the chart is about to click from Aquarius to pieces... that means that if i took a customers horary right now... That i wouldn't be able to awnser it just because the time on the clock just changed hours... And then I wouldnt be able to even take the question until say 1pm because then picese will be far enough away to not have an "early ascendant" So that means througout my day, I'd have to close shop every 30 minutes or so, For an hour or so Just to avoid awnsering questions with late early ascendents how much sense does that make when you really think about it?

And the moon isn't done, She makes a semi-sextile, Its an aspect considerd by ptolomey in the tetrabiblos

And actually what im saying has been true so far, Everything just changed... as the sign changed and they had a huge argument, Now time will pass and resistance and they will get back together. This is the significance of the moon in detriment, the argument.

Last edited: