Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

blacksun?

The Cardinal Cross is the most radical, and Capricorn-Aries is the final and most radical portion of it. Two horned initiators.
So the next will be an Ourania resolved by Venus?

blacksun?

The great mystery which my unfolding of Nietzsches phllosophic logic addresses, and frankly reveals, is how "mere" interpreting is the very act of becoming one with something, integrating it into ones being.

So it matters greatly on which portions of astrological truth one focusses ones interpretative faculties, because being itself is a biological interpreting of matter into portions of change, values. A piece of fruit is a portion of change we ingest, and we have evolved to select those portions of change that makes us change while remaining present. If we come to value portions of change that makes us change and dissolve, like poison, such as in excessive drug use, we cease to exist, we value but don't self-value.

The same principle applies on any level of ingestion, also on the level of beliefs, which can either feed us or destroy us, and on simple observation of things. Nietzsche says it wonderfully: "if you stare too deep into the abyss, the abyss will stare back into you." With astrology, there is a literal infinitude of factors at play, and we can only integrate a very finite set. It is thus, and this hasn't been sown so far, crucial which portions of astrological truth one commits to. One can understand oneself in many ways. But this actually means; one can become many different selves.

"The point of life is not to find oneself, or to find anything; it is to create oneself.", from memory quoting Bob Dylan in the new Rolling Thunder Revue film - this is the truth. Because, at the very depth of the cosmos we do not simply inhabit, but of which we form, by the effort of our being, the fibers, existence is only creation. It is not a creation, it is eternally the very act of creation. And we ourselves are nothing besides this creating, and nothing besides. So all glances we cast hither or thither are portions of our future being, portions of change, values we ingest.

Last edited:

david starling

The Cardinal Cross is the most radical, and Capricorn-Aries is the final and most radical portion of it. Two horned initiators.
So the next will be an Ourania resolved by Venus?

Resolved by Taurus (foreground Age :aquarius: Fixed/ background Age :capricorn: Earth). The amazing thing is that the Domicile-ruler of Taurus is the Age-indicator, so the Aquarian Age will resolve itself!

Venus iS Exalted in Taurus. I'm calling that a "Devotional-ruler" in 12/12, with Taurus devoted to Venus. Just as the Moon is the Devotional-ruler of Aquarius, so the Moon is Exa!ted in :aquarius:.

The foreground Age-sign is always the facilitating companion-Sign to the Resolving-sign, like Aquarius is for Taurus, and Capricorn is for Aries.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Dylan, what a magnificent mind.

I wonder very much about the Sun and its different rulerships. Could you lift a bit of the veil on that?

david starling

Dylan, what a magnificent mind.

I wonder very much about the Sun and its different rulerships. Could you lift a bit of the veil on that?

The Sun embodies the adage, "With great power comes great responsibility." In the War of the Titans, Helios ( as the personification of the Sun), although himself a Titan, maintained neutrality and allowed the Olympians their victory. But, he did respond to the urging of his mother, Gaia, to prevent Cronos/Saturn's destruction, while still allowing him to be temporarily imprisoned within the Earth.
That was the tropical Age of Sagittarius, and the golden age of Apollo and Zeus/Jupiter. Now Saturn has regained his authority during the Age of Capricorn, only scheduled to lose it again during the (tropical) Ages of Aquarius and Pisces.
So the Sun and its Domicile-sign Leo are protective of Saturn, not doing much for him, but acknowledging his right to exist.

Sun in 12/12:

Domicile-sign ruler to •••••••Leo
Regulating-ruler for•••••••••Scorpio (as Ra in ancient Egypt, Age of :scorpio:)
Motivating-ruler for•••••••••Aries

Sun in Leo••••••••••••Sense of Confidence
Sun in Scorpio••••••••Sense of Direction
Sun in Aries••••••••••Sense of Purpose
Sun in Taurus ••••••••Facilitator
Sun in Sagittarius•••••Catalytic
Sun in Capricorn ••••••Supportive
Sun in Pisces••••••••••Exalted

Last edited:

blacksun?

So the Sun and its Domicile-sign Leo are protective of Saturn, not doing much for him, but acknowledging his right to exist.
LOL
oh my god this is so true.

I Have Sun in Aquarius and Saturn in Leo, opposed at 3 degrees distance, and exactly contra-parallel. With Jupiter in the same parallel as Saturn.

I know exactly what you're saying here. Saturn also occupies the fifth house.

Tarn. What is a man to do with this. It is like acres and acres of good plants but without any water. It doesn't do much for him, it doesn't cause a flow.

In my case rescue comes from hard aspects Saturn makes to almost everything. He trines exactly to Neptune and sextile exactly to Moon and Pluto and inconjuncts Mercury and sesquiquadrates Venus and squares Uranus, so theres that. But left to his devices he will just Be. Like a sphinx gathering cosmic dust.

blacksun?

What is the reason that the Sun isn't tied to any of the Air signs?

Gemini seems to be the most powerful in terms of personality, Libra Sun definitely needs a good Venus, en Aquarius Sun is .... well, the sky around my birthday is the widest sky, the most spacious moment of winter, the announcement of the great wheels magnitude. It is therefore that it is relatively cool, it holds the deep blue cradle of the stars in its pale blue expanse, and reveals the stars to be guardians of order and good will.

The Sun, against this mild cosmic backdrop, is harsh - tyrannical. It burns with a fury that is unnoticeable in other signs where its heat is immediately absorbed by the modalities and elements, but here, in fixed air, the Sun simply burns and does not relent, and stands in contradiction to the sign it inhabits, and therefore it must recede to become one of the firmaments many stars, and in this, it will "know" like no other Sun knows, of the eternities and the revolutions of values on the Earth. But it must make aspects, direly needed aspects to more sedimental signs.

blacksun?

Hmmm. Of course that was just poetic waxing. But I seem to get an idea out of this - that if the Sun recedes to become one of the many stars, then the personalty becomes defined almost entirely by the planetary aspects. Of course first to the planets that aspect the Sun. In my case that is already too much to even contemplate. But the tightest and hardest aspects come out of Scorpio and Leo.

david starling

So... what does Saturn do after his imprisonment in the Earth?

Prometheus was being chained and tortured for giving the gift of fire-making to humankind. Zeus told him that he would be set free if he would reveal something that only Prometheus could foresee: Who would succeed Zeus as king of the gods? Prometheus never told. The ancient Greeks fancied themselves free from Saturn's rule, and would never have included a prophecy that Saturn would regain his power. But the Romans had a much more favorable view of Saturn. They feared him but worshipped him at the same time, while still respecting Apollo (without the customary name-change) and acknowledging Jupiter as king of the gods. This was the transition-phase of a Mutable-sign Age to a Cardinal-sign Age, and the Romans were instrumental to that process.

The Sagittarian Age view of Saturn as member of the pantheon of gods and goddesses changed dramatically with the onset of the Age of his Domicile-sign, Cap--the newly formed Roman Catholic Church declared him a fallen Angel, ruler of worldly affairs and stealer of Souls. Tremendous fear of Saturn as "Satan" engulfed the formerly optimistic , Sagittarian worldview, resulting in the "Dark Ages", which were a period of adjustment. Gradually, Saturn's rulership was accepted, and is now the standard paradigm. Modern science says there's no such thing as a "Soul", so we have nothing to lose!

The resistance to a new Season of Ages is a logical pattern, and causes the full manifestation of a Cardinal-sign Age to occur at the end, with increasing momentum for the Age of Capricorn starting in the last Decant (c.1700 A.D.). The previous Cardinal-sign Age of Libra manifested City-state civilization and written language near the end (c.3100 B.C.E.), and the Fixed-sign Age of Scorpio resulted in the immediate rise of the culture of ancient Egypt. Mutable-Sign Ages manifest full results in the middle Decant, after absorbing from the past achievements of the Age-season in the first Decant; and, then the transitional 3rd Decant at the end of the Age. For the Age of Sagittarius, that most representative middle period ran c.800 to 200 B.C.E., most notably for Western culture in Ancient Greece.

Fixed-sign Ages are primed and ready from the get-go, and manifest full results very early on. They don't have to contend with that previous seasonal-quadrant resistance.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Thank you. That more than answered my question. The inspiration your post caused brought to mind these lyrics I had written a year and a half ago as Saturn was just entering Capricorn.

When there was light it found me and named me
I have no name I am famed for the wrong reason they played me
and called me Satan, first all fates failed me, my trail left me cold
and deft I took bribes and cleft tribes and took wives and left,
cold and lonesome my omen it stands in codes of dead Romans
I trump scholars and dragons of lesser hollers and homes
I am building and thinking and you dont have an inkling
what thinking is I am ink, I am written "in the beginning"

conspiracy theorist

Ive finally completed my next instalment of my Qabbalic Tree of Life series.
This one took me to Rome. (Right as Jupiter was conjunct my Neptune in the 8th house)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIV_iCnKySk

I recognize that hip hop beat when you driving on the way to Rome. Legit.

Really intriguing series you have going. I respect the embodied approach to assimilating the tree of life. I'm about to begin Q.B.L. by Frater Achad. He was kicked out from Crowley's group after he proclaimed the new magical word as being "Ma'at" which was at odds with Crowley's "Horus". Unfortunately his end was characterised by his descent down into insanity.

I'm intrigued by him because I'm aware of a recent magical school that aims to be a magical school for the 21st century, and it is predicated on the laws of Ma'at. Intuitively it strikes me as a group with the most promise and viability for longevity. Frater Achad might not be such a crank after all. Do you have any opinion on his work on the Kabbalah?

blacksun?

I recognize that hip hop beat when you driving on the way to Rome. Legit.

Really intriguing series you have going. I respect the embodied approach to assimilating the tree of life.
Awesome. I happened to find that beat in a 20 year old cd folder I happened have dumped in my car since it has a 6-cd player and no usb.

I'm about to begin Q.B.L. by Frater Achad. He was kicked out from Crowley's group after he proclaimed the new magical word as being "Ma'at" which was at odds with Crowley's "Horus". Unfortunately his end was characterised by his descent down into insanity.

I'm intrigued by him because I'm aware of a recent magical school that aims to be a magical school for the 21st century, and it is predicated on the laws of Ma'at. Intuitively it strikes me as a group with the most promise and viability for longevity. Frater Achad might not be such a crank after all. Do you have any opinion on his work on the Kabbalah?

Thats very interesting. I haven't read any of his work, I am familiar with Ma'At though, Ive been drawn to her, if it is really one gender (Ma'At especially seems equally masculine as feminine, like Libra) at the time when I was deeply into Horus-based magick. I wouldn't say I find Ma'At as comprehensive in terms of form and force as to account for the turbulence of this Aeon. Horus is associated with Aquarius because of the turbulent nature of it - war presidents, Uranus ruling - Aquarius reputation for being fair isn't really as well deserved as its reputation for doing radical things with great efficiency.

Still I will have to look into mr Achad for seeing what he dug up. It is more often truth than fiction that drives a keen mind insane. We can at least give these martyrs of the occult, of which Nietzsche might be said to be one, the honour they deserve.

Last edited:

david starling

Why do you say that?
I am still a feeble neophyte before your system, unfortunately.

Regarding the Earth-signs, they're metaphorically about the 3 realms of the planet Earth--Land, Sea, and Sky, on the materialistic level.
Three Earth-sign Domicle-rulers, with Sky-god Jupiter, symbolized by the lightening bolt, as the Domicile-ruler of Sky-sign Virgo. Taurus is the solid Earth's Domicle of Gaia's Age-indicator.
So, Jupiter in Taurus connects the lightening in the Earth's atmosphere to the solid ground, which is the materialistic function of a lightening rod.
In your case, it's about "bringing down the power" of Jupiter in the astrological sense, to affect everyone's "Earthly existence". It's a Sense of Purpose placement, and currently involves motivating the change-over to the Aquarian Age.

Last edited: