father murder..

himanshul

My father died sometime back...it was a murder...I didn't believed how did it happened..but its a truth and now I had to except it..i want to know what was there in my chart which made it happen this way...

My father was close to me and will always be...I want to communicate with him..
Is it possible...
what should I do so that he could attain moksha..??

please help me??

Attachments

• astrology.gif
    astrology.gif
    15.7 KB · Views: 52

Julia Karmic Astrology

Himanshul,

If you post a western natal chart I can take a look at the possible karmic issues related to you and your father. And if you have your father's natal chart that would be helpful as well.

Yes it is possible to communicate with discarnate beings, it is easier when they are more recently deceased as they are still close to the earth plane. When you are in a relaxed and calm state, send him the messages you wish to send, and see what happens.

It is felt that each soul is responsible for his or her Moksha.
That said, prayers and good wishes, candles and flowers are said to give energy to the deceased
to help them attain higher levels of spiritual growth and assist with the transition to the other side.

Julia

himanshul

Thanks Julia for your revert...

Matter is that every person living has his or her chance to attain salvation in this life time...so its a truth that soul needs body to attain moksha...without body there is no gain in spiritual knowledge of the soul...

now its not possible for my father to attain moksha by self since he dont have any physical body existing...

so what can I do to help him...??

secondly I am not a follower of western astrology so I dont have any idea about it...BTW I am providing my details..

DOB:18/09/1989
place of birth:India
Time:3:40:00 pm..

I'll appreciate your favor..!!

RaRohini

Matter is that every person living has his or her chance to attain salvation in this life time...so its a truth that soul needs body to attain moksha...without body there is no gain in spiritual knowledge of the soul...

now its not possible for my father to attain moksha by self since he dont have any physical body existing...

secondly I am not a follower of western astrology so I dont have any idea about it...BTW I am providing my details..

Hi , which city in India?
Also, can you give your father's birth details. Each soul is responsible for its own moksha. Others are just enablers.Actually the body is an impediment for moksha.

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Himanshul,

I will take a look at your natal chart and post my comments soon.

I disagree with your idea that we must be in body to evolve and attain salvation.

We are eternal souls who live forever; we are on a spiritual journey to evolve and eventually merge with the Divine. Being in body is only a part of this journey. The soul has many other opportunities for growth. After death, the soul spends time in the period called life between lives, this is a period of reflection, learning, and compensation for the life just lived. It is preparation for the next incarnation.

And eventually we all come off the karmic wheel on the earth plane; we all attain moksha. It will happen. But just because we are finally finished with earthy incarnations does not mean we are done with our soul journey. We then go on to other soul experiences to continue soul growth.

Your father is either in the period between lives, or has reincarnated again.
Or perhaps he has finally come off the karmic wheel altogether, and going on to other realms.

He is on his journey, just as you should be on your journey to attain Moksha.
You are each responsible for your own Moksha. Your focus should be on your journey.

That said, I do think some prayers would help your father and be appreciated.

I am feeling him close to you at this time. Ironically it feels as though he is concerned about your Moksha. Just like you are concerned with his. A bit of enmeshed and entangled karma which is blocking soul growth on both sides.

I will take a look at your chart and see if I can help you get unstuck. This will help both of you and move you forward.

Julia

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi , which city in India?
Also, can you give your father's birth details. Each soul is responsible for its own moksha. Others are just enablers.Actually the body is an impediment for moksha.

Perfectly stated RaRohini.

I read your comments after I had made quite similar comments.
So we see the same thing.

These are two souls entangled in a karmic web of some sort.
Perhaps we can help free them and send them on to complete their journey.

I do find one of your comments intriguing, that the body is a block to moksha.
Can you say more about this?

While yes, human incarnations tend to accrue a great deal of negative karma,
but surely it is an opportunity for the soul to make tremendous progress?
Earthly incarnations are very difficult but provide vast learning?

But yes, once out of body, we can integrate and move forward easier.

Julia

RaRohini

Himanshul,

I will take a look at your natal chart and post my comments soon.

I disagree with your idea that we must be in body to evolve and attain salvation.

We are eternal souls who live forever; we are on a spiritual journey to evolve and eventually merge with the Divine. Being in body is only a part of this journey. The soul has many other opportunities for growth. After death, the soul spends time in the period called life between lives, this is a period of reflection, learning, and compensation for the life just lived. It is preparation for the next incarnation.

And eventually we all come off the karmic wheel on the earth plane; we all attain moksha. It will happen. But just because we are finally finished with earthy incarnations does not mean we are done with our soul journey. We then go on to other soul experiences to continue soul growth.

Your father is either in the period between lives, or has reincarnated again.
Or perhaps he has finally come off the karmic wheel altogether, and going on to other realms.

He is on his journey, just as you should be on your journey to attain Moksha.
You are each responsible for your own Moksha. Your focus should be on your journey.

That said, I do think some prayers would help your father and be appreciated.

I am feeling him close to you at this time. Ironically it feels as though he is concerned about your Moksha. Just like you are concerned with his. A bit of enmeshed and entangled karma which is blocking soul growth on both sides.

I will take a look at your chart and see if I can help you get unstuck. This will help both of you and move you forward.

Julia

You have said it so beautifully Julia 💖

RaRohini

Perfectly stated RaRohini.

I read your comments after I had made quite similar comments.
So we see the same thing.

These are two souls entangled in a karmic web of some sort.
Perhaps we can help free them and send them on to complete their journey.

I do find one of your comments intriguing, that the body is a block to moksha.
Can you say more about this?

While yes, human incarnations tend to accrue a great deal of negative karma,
but surely it is an opportunity for the soul to make tremendous progress?
Earthly incarnations are very difficult but provide vast learning?

But yes, once out of body, we can integrate and move forward easier.

Julia

Hi Julia,
Body is an impediment because initially the human tends to identify with the body and in each successive lifetime he has to unlearn and remember to identify with the soul instead.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Himanshul:

I will first make some comments about your soul map and plans in this life.
Then make some comments about you and your father.

Your North Node, your soul purpose for this life, is in the first house. So you have a 1/7 nodal axis. These are also your widest houses, meaning that the lesson is most important in this life.

In past lives you have been too focused on other people and their needs. In this life you are meant to develop your self as a separate individual. In this life you are meant to balance the needs of self with the needs of others. In past lives you have sold yourself down the river, neglected you for the sake of others. And in this life you appear to be doing the same thing.
It is important to change old karmic patterns so that you can move forward as a soul.

You also have a 12house Neptune. This is one of the most challenging karmic placements. This is a soul who has trouble feeling at home during an earthly incarnation, and has trouble acclimating to life on the earth plane. This soul then tends to escape via addictive behavior, or becoming a victim/martyr/savior, sacrificing self for others. There is a lack of boundaries and a merging with others. It is important that you learn to set boundaries, see your self as a unique individual in your own right, and that you focus on your soul journey, not others.

Neptune is part of a Capricorn stellium, which emphasizes your scapegoat tendency and a need to control others. You do have the energy to let go of this, and to be more practical and less escapist. Your Virgo Sun gives you some good energy to be practical, and be of service to others, but it must not be in a victim or martyr way.

Cancer in the 6th house gives you a strong sense of guilt, also reinforces a need to control others. Chiron located there is showing us a deep karmic trauma around early childhood or home. This coincides with the 12h Neptune, the soul not feeling at home when at home. This is also showing us a wounded or wounded parent. The most critical piece of a Cancer Chiron is letting go and finding an inner home. This Cancer placement tends to hang on in symbiotic fashion which impedes soul growth.

I assumed prior to reading your chart, that I would find direct and recent karmic markers between you and your father. However this was not the case, so it is appearing that the issues you are having with your father are more about you and your own personal issues. In your chart, your father is placed in your 8th house. This is the house of birth, re-birth, regeneration and different levels of consciousness. The sun is conjunct mars in Virgo. You seem to be fixated and focused in an obsessive way with your father’s rebirth and regeneration.

You do have the energy to be pragmatic, to let go of being a victim and savior. You are living old karmic patterns that must be changed in order for you to work on your own Moksha, not the Moksha of others.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Julia,
Body is an impediment because initially the human tends to identify with the body and in each successive lifetime he has to unlearn and remember to identify with the soul instead.

Yes exactly.
It is thought that we work our way around the zodiac as we incarnate.
The first half of the zodiac is about learning to be human, to be in body, learning values and developing character. Once the soul incarnates with a Sun in Virgo, the journey of integration begins, connecting all the lessons learned so far. The second half of the zodiac is then focused on merging with the divine and realizing that the soul is immortal and spiritual.

himanshul

yes julia ...one thing you have said very correctly that I never felt myself at home...I dont know what was an issue..but I have always felt that lacking tender love and care which I should get during my childhood but unfortunately didn't got...

My dad was best person for me...but I got some problem with my mother...maybe she never understood me...I lacked the emotional support from my mother all my life...which though I got from my father..maybe then he is best for me...

In due course of time I consulted many astrologers and most of them said that I have a major soulmate karma in my life yet to get activated ..which would balance all the deficiency, all the pain which has been caused to me earlier in life....

Now I am feeling a need to get married..coz now my mother is alone..there should be someone to comfort her during this time of hardship so that she could easily get healed from this emotional trauma...as a son I can't be self centered this way...I need to think for her before thinking for myself...

I also fear of getting biased ..like I was between my father and my mother....that may be after getting married would I be able to maintain an equal harmony between my wife and my mother....being a man I am stuck...

Julia Karmic Astrology

yes julia ...one thing you have said very correctly that I never felt myself at home...I dont know what was an issue..but I have always felt that lacking tender love and care which I should get during my childhood but unfortunately didn't got...

My dad was best person for me...but I got some problem with my mother...maybe she never understood me...I lacked the emotional support from my mother all my life...which though I got from my father..maybe then he is best for me...

In due course of time I consulted many astrologers and most of them said that I have a major soulmate karma in my life yet to get activated ..which would balance all the deficiency, all the pain which has been caused to me earlier in life....

Now I am feeling a need to get married..coz now my mother is alone..there should be someone to comfort her during this time of hardship so that she could easily get healed from this emotional trauma...as a son I can't be self centered this way...I need to think for her before thinking for myself...

I also fear of getting biased ..like I was between my father and my mother....that may be after getting married would I be able to maintain an equal harmony between my wife and my mother....being a man I am stuck...

Your karmic challenge and purpose in this life is to balance the needs of self and the needs of others. It is not an either/or situation. You are to do both in a healthy way. Getting married should be when you are ready and have found a bride suitable for you.

There are ways to provide support to your mother, such as religious, family, friend support.
Calling or emailing her on a periodic basis.

You can only be in the middle of other people if that is what you want. I would suggest that in life you avoid being in the middle of other people's relationships. It is a no win situation. This is a major challenge in this life for you according to your natal chart: how to have happy healthy relationships.

We all have the opportunity to meet soul mates in this life. That is part of the way the karmic system works, we tend to reincarnate with those from our soul group. The important piece for you according to your natal chart is to develop a firm strong sense of self. Then you will be able to make healthy relationships.

Since you were so close to your father, you are having a hard time letting him go.
I assure you, as have others, that your father's karmic journey is his and his alone.
He would want you to focus on your moksha, not his.

Julia

RaRohini

Your karmic challenge and purpose in this life is to balance the needs of self and the needs of others. It is not an either/or situation. You are to do both in a healthy way. Getting married should be when you are ready and have found a bride suitable for you.

There are ways to provide support to your mother, such as religious, family, friend support.
Calling or emailing her on a periodic basis.

You can only be in the middle of other people if that is what you want. I would suggest that in life you avoid being in the middle of other people's relationships. It is a no win situation. This is a major challenge in this life for you according to your natal chart: how to have happy healthy relationships.

We all have the opportunity to meet soul mates in this life. That is part of the way the karmic system works, we tend to reincarnate with those from our soul group. The important piece for you according to your natal chart is to develop a firm strong sense of self. Then you will be able to make healthy relationships.

Since you were so close to your father, you are having a hard time letting him go.
I assure you, as have others, that your father's karmic journey is his and his alone.
He would want you to focus on your moksha, not his.

Julia

I second all that Julia has said !To add to what she has said -
Himanshul, do not marry a person just to take care of your mom. Almighty will take care of her. Marry someone because you love her and both of you can work towards common goals.

Julia Karmic Astrology

What does my chart says about my marriage karma.....
What does my chart says about my marriage karma.....

It is my belief that those with a Rahu/Ketu placed in 1/7 houses will have a good opportunity for partnerships and relationships of all kinds.

However, those relationships will flounder and be unsuccessful as long as you are living in Ketu or your South Node. It is important that you mature into the Rahu (North Node) in order to have a happy marriage.

Right now it is clear you are still in the Ketu (SN) past life dysfunctionality, and therefore will need to work on the lessons shown to you by Rahu (NN). You are currently living life for other people, not yourself. You are still focused on your father's karma, not your own. You are considering marriage for the purpose of providing a companion to your mother.

This is the classic enmeshment and toxic focus on others from past lives, as shown by a 7th house South Node.

As rightly pointed out by RaRohini, marrying someone merely to provide a companion to your mother is not a good idea. While I understand that people in some cultures do not marry for love, the marriages are arranged, there still will need to be a basic respect, honesty, and sense of fairness. Marrying a woman merely to provide company for your mother is none of these things. And it is unfair to you. You deserve a true partner, with a potential for love. This is shown in your natal chart nodal axis.

However, before you are ready for such a relationship, you will need to work on yourself, mature, learn and grow. What are your career, education, life goals? Become confident in your self as a man, a person. Focus on your karma, your destiny. Create a life where you are finally comfortable in your own skin.

When you have accomplished this, sometime in the future, then you will be ready to marry. When you can balance self and others in a healthy marriage, then you will have a truly happy marriage. This is a major soul purpose for you in this lifetime.

Julia

himanshul

Well I dont think so that Im having any kind of self esteem issue..it isnt the situation...I am comfortable with myself ..what I do personally, professionaly. I know what my passion is and do what ever it takes to fulfill it. I never imitates someone or someones life just to appear cool...that doesnt bring any kind of satisfaction to me...professionally I am satisfied, being a technical graduate I work for an ISP...and I am satisfied....
yes earlier I was goal oriented but with time some maturity came in me and now I am process oriented...

however past couple of months have changed my life entirely .....all of a sudden priorities changed...which made you think that I am living life for others....and its btw natural for any one going through such situation of mine...
Marrying someone just to provide someone companion is now seems to be a need....
yes some balance should be maintained...so that ones identity shouldn't get blurred at all....I agree to you on this...

and what type of partner will i get ...what I deserve....is completely mysterious to me....because whom I truly loved never reciprocated.....or maybe she did...but i never recognised...

marsScorp

My father died sometime back...it was a murder...I didn't believed how did it happened..but its a truth and now I had to except it..i want to know what was there in my chart which made it happen this way...

My father was close to me and will always be...I want to communicate with him..
Is it possible...
what should I do so that he could attain moksha..??

please help me??

there is definitely mystery surrounding your father's death, 8th lord conjunct 9th in 9th house. a quick look at this without looking at D12 was it people he knew that were involved in this? (friends)

with regard to moksha unfortunately there is absolutely nothing you can do from your side. each soul has it's own lessons and life cycles to complete. we have no control over the path of a soul.
to communicate with him I would suggest visiting a medium one that is real and not a con.

himanshul

there is definitely mystery surrounding your father's death, 8th lord conjunct 9th in 9th house. a quick look at this without looking at D12 was it people he knew that were involved in this? (friends)

We purchased a plot of land from them(convict).
Why did they did this is not clear till yet. I am facing the trial but the reason is not clear out yet.

Is it possible to know the reason of something like that , some clue either behind this?

Whats this MYSTERY??