Chart Compatibility

rahu

Banned
hi Capricorn2616

pluto is on the ascendant I this composite, this can show a share past life as you feel.jupiter is conjunct to chiron and trine to pluto. this tends to show you work together, likely in a corporate structure. it excellent aspect for business and financial dealings.
with eris square to Jupiter, your feed off each others energy in playful competitive way, but which can bring feelings of jealousy at times.
this shows ambitious plans in context of the workplace.

but the moon is square to Uranus and Neptune . this gives a very excitable emotional tension. it adds a strong psychic connection between you and you are very empathic with each other, able to sense each others moods. this can show common dreams .but psychologically this aspect can bring arguments and deception at times. with moon opposed to eros, there is quite a intense emotional feeling between you.but it may be hidden as Neptune is square to eris

mercury conjunct to ceres bring areal concern about each other condition and likely you constantly ask if each other if they all right when one feels something amiss in the other.the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to mercury giving loving,intelligent and joyous feeling to the relationship.

the venus/sun midpoint s conjunct to the node giving spontaneous," magical" affection between you.
with venus conjunct to Saturn,this affection may be unstated but shows respect and loyalty.

Sappho is conjunct nessus here also and conjunct the moon and square to Uranus . this tends to show a sexual attraction and at times may be quite blatant. yet the nessus/Sappho brings the same potential of her affection having roots in previously abusive childhood.it interesting that you have this aspect in both composites. though Neptune likely keeps displays of affection on the down low.

with Jupiter opposed to Neptune and Uranus, square
to eris, there may be problems in the workplace as this pattern can show deception and disingenuous statements. as mentioned eris can adds a completive spirit that can go out of bounds in trying to promote selfish interests.

rahu

Capricorn2616

Thank you Rahu! We haven't ever worked together so I'm trying to find some parallel to relate that part to. Everything else was in line with our relationship.

Would you mind me asking how long you have been studying astrology and how you learned the field? You're clearly considered a master on this forum .. It's made me curious about your background.

rahu

Banned
Thank you Rahu! We haven't ever worked together so I'm trying to find some parallel to relate that part to. Everything else was in line with our relationship.

Would you mind me asking how long you have been studying astrology and how you learned the field? You're clearly considered a master on this forum .. It's made me curious about your background.

hmmm the Jupiter aspect also relates to education institution . with chiron, it can show some type of social organization or club.

rahu