Please, Am I to blame for this? Read my chart

PallasA

Chiron in the 7th and Mercury conjunct Moon is excellent for a nurse. :)
Astrologically, the placement of your Sun is a bit isolating, this is where I see most of your problems with social isolation coming from. It's interesting because you have a lot of tight aspects for most other bodies, but nothing for the Sun. People that get to know you understand what a great person you are, but getting to that stage is difficult. You also have 4 retrograde outer planets, all in the North, so that would make extroversion a complicated task for you. Not impossible, just complicated. You notice a lot but don't really know how to act on what you see. You have a Grand Water Trine - your emotions and your capacity to understand people's internal states are your strengths.

Your feeling that you're meant for something important, in my view, comes from your Yod. It's a bit too wide maybe, but there's a lot of energy there so to me it still applies.

Your Pluto/NN conjunction and your Neptune/Uranus conjunction point to your Sun, giving your ego that sense of fatedness and a strange obligation.

Also, your progressed Sun is coming into orb of your natal Venus soon. At around age 25, you'll blossom and a new period of your life will start. :)

muchacho

:pinched:In college & cant seem to find a job. Ive been trying to get a job since high school, i always get turned down and i did get hired once to be a cashier in a store but was fired after 3 weeks for making a mistake with a customer's change. I just dont know why i have so much bad luck. I have 0 friends and no matter how hard i try, people stay away me. For this reason I spent my last 2 years of high school in the bathroom during lunch because I got tired of sitting alone. Even as a child i was chosen last or the whole class would get invitations to birthday parties and i would be the only one left out. I never understood since i am very friendly and love helping others, which is why I'm doing nursing school!
:sad:--never dated, so i have no idea what the future holds for me in terms of marriage since my 7th house is occupied by Chiron square Saturn I put myself out there and make an effort to find jobs, to make friends, but nothing, nothing ever goes my way. I'm always left empty handed the only thing that seriously gets me motivated to keep pushing through life is this strange feeling i always have that I'm supposed to be something important in life. I've had that feeling since i was 4.

Is there aspect in my chart that shows why success and friendship is so difficult for me.? Can you spot any lucky or really good conjunctions/placements in my chart that may contribute positive things? Does Jupiter in 8th/9th bring luck in marriage? but wouldn't it be ruined if it squares saturn & Mars?

-please any comment,input, perspective is welcome, anything. thank you.

Before you blame it all on astrology I suggest you take a look at this long list of self-defeating statements you've written in your post. I would say that's the main reason why your life ***** at the moment. Astrological factors may or may not add to your misery but are certainly not the cause of your misery. Your birth chart cannot predict success or failure in life. There are no inherently good or bad charts. There's your mental predisposition that you've got from birth which you cannot change but then it's just up to you to live accordingly. Which means the main focus is on what you do here and now.

The first step to get back on track is to take responsibility for your life, to take your power back. The second step is to find out who you really are. And that's where astrology can help. Astrology can help you finding the area where you can excel naturally and effortlessly and what kind of life style really suits you. And as soon as you are clear about that, you're off and running again.

Vista

The last couple years you have had Transiting Pluto and Uranus moving over your Mercury Moon conjunction. I think this has been a bit isolation and depressing in off itself. Thankfully it's moved on. Sun and intercepted Mercury rules your 7th house of marriage. Mercury is nicely aspected to you do have opportunity. Sun in Gemini and unaspected, you can be an island onto yourself at times. Still, many marry with an unaspected Sun so nothing to fear. As the other poster mentioned, progressed Sun will conjunct Venus, this could bring a new relationship to you. It's also conjunct Venus in the 6th house of servce/every day work, so a new job could be forthcoming. The beginning of next year T Saturn will start conjuncting your MC. Are you graduating next year? Nursing seems like a great career choice for you. You have Venus opposing Uranus and Neptune natally, Venus rules women in general and with the planet of upheaval and unpredictability(Uranus) and the other planet of disillusion and deception(Neptune) I can certainly see why friendships with girls have been troublesome. I don't know where Venus is in your progressed chart, however I think once it has move out of orb of influence with Uranus and Neptune things will improve. Also, once meshed in your career you will be able to make new friendships.

[deleted quote of OP's posting by OP's request - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Vista

One other thought, with Uranus on the ASC and Saturn placed inside your 1st house in it's rulership(keep in mind Uranus/Nep oppose Venus), you might come across as intimidating to other's or unapproachable despite your sweet and caring Moon/Mercury in Cancer. Has anyone ever said anything like this? Uranus the modern ruler of Aquarius is in warm hearted Pisces and conjunct Neptune in it's own rulership, I do wonder if the Saturn influence in an angular 1st house in it's own sign may trump everything else. Anything resonate here?

gismeu

Before you blame it all on astrology I suggest you take a look at this long list of self-defeating statements you've written in your post. I would say that's the main reason why your life ***** at the moment. Astrological factors may or may not add to your misery but are certainly not the cause of your misery. Your birth chart cannot predict success or failure in life. There are no inherently good or bad charts. There's your mental predisposition that you've got from birth which you cannot change but then it's just up to you to live accordingly. Which means the main focus is on what you do here and now.

The first step to get back on track is to take responsibility for your life, to take your power back. The second step is to find out who you really are. And that's where astrology can help. Astrology can help you finding the area where you can excel naturally and effortlessly and what kind of life style really suits you. And as soon as you are clear about that, you're off and running again.

I second that and as strange as it may seem, go to Youtube and watch as many videos from 'Abraham-Hicks' as you can. You create your own reality, regardless of your astro chart!

gis

helgaleena

One other thought, with Uranus on the ASC and Saturn placed inside your 1st house in it's rulership(keep in mind Uranus/Nep oppose Venus), you might come across as intimidating to other's or unapproachable despite your sweet and caring Moon/Mercury in Cancer. Has anyone ever said anything like this? Uranus the modern ruler of Aquarius is in warm hearted Pisces and conjunct Neptune in it's own rulership, I do wonder if the Saturn influence in an angular 1st house in it's own sign may trump everything else. Anything resonate here?

Stop, stop going on about poor Chiron, it's not square anything in your chart !! It doesn't even really oppose your Saturn.

What I do see is a very marked water grand trine. Your emotional reactions float you into clouds of mood. Use your water nature to float you and cleanse you and move on. The key is to focus upon Mars in Taurus. It's part of a 'kite' formation that can harness so very much of this energy into your eighth house path. Make friends and relationships through that, also your midheaven career, because you will be surrounded by like-minded healers then.

Last edited:

Shanti

Don't loose hope lisaheart.

You are Young and in a emotional state of turmoil right now which is clearly shown in your chart. A kind of purging of the past is done now and you feel these intense feelings, and have the negative thoughts about some past episodes of your lifeline. Let the feelings come up and Watch them pass away with love and understanding. A new phase will surely begin in due time.
Everything in your chart is focused on your moon and Mercury now (emotional thinking). Take up a yogaclass and learn to breath and Watch the process with some detachment to let go of the past...
The moon is emotions and Mercury is breath. Use the breath to greater awareness of your bodymind Connection and as a tool for emotional integration. These two are very much interacted.
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/ART00521/three-breathing-exercises.html

Astrological influences:

*Progressed Sun conjunct Mercury Moon.
*transit Pluto opposite Moon.
*transit Saturn sesquisquare Moon
*transit Saturn conjunct Pluto.

You have a tight aspect in your natal chart of your Moon sesquisquare Pluto.
(emotional depth, intensity, emotional upheavals and transformations).
This aspect in your natal chart is multiple activated now...

Best wishes
Stefan

Last edited:

Shanti

http://heavenlywriting.com/nakshatras/

Ardra 6°40’Gemini – 20° Gemini
Symbol: Diamond. A challenging nashkatra. Moist one. A tear. Goddess: Rudra, goddess of storms/destruction/thunder, a manifestion of Shiva. Ruled by Rahu. New growth by removing old rubbish. Process of inner destruction of all qualities not aligned with their true self. People with significant placements here go through a fair amount of loss and pain. Work in helping fields. May not see the destruction as a chance for a new life, but focus on the loss. Need to focus on the new possibilities to regenerate. Knows both heaven and hell, does not like a superficial life. Spiritual path: intense life, profound therapies like bioenergetics and intense psychotherapy. Can be one of the most spiritual nashaktras.

You don't seems to be around here anymore. Waste of time in interpretion.
But anyway here is some info about your Moon and Mercury which is placed in the nakshatra (lunar mansion) of Ardra. Excellent placement for medicine and helping professions. Your cancer moon and Mercury corresponds with sidereal Gemini and ardra placement. In my 30 years of astrology the nakshatras are often more telling than the signs itself. The oldest possible sources of astrology these nakshatras are used in the vedas, the oldest recorded books in history.

s

The rust on dust

Hello Lisahearts,

I am not that good with astrology so sadly I cannot give you any input, but I just wanted to comment.

Keep holding on and being strong I am Sure that things will turn around for you, never give up! :joyful:

Big hug for you :love:

Rust