Where is my cell phone?

alexa42

I lost my cell phone in the house about a week ago... either I put it somewhere really stupid, or my daughter (15 months) put it somewhere for me. I am almost certain it is in the house, unless it has been flushed down the toilet or thrown in the trash...

I am not to good at this, but here goes my interpretation...

I am Mercury and my phone is Venus. The moon is a co-significator of both me and my phone.
Saturn is in the 1st house and retrograde , both the sun and moon are under the Earth, also the ascendent is late...

Venus is in a succedent house, so it may not too far off... or because the moon is in the 4th, perhaps it is in the house. Also, the fact that the moon is within 30 degrees of Mercury, it may be very close to me. Another point is that both significators are in the same sign, which seems to point to it being in the house.

However, they are at 0 and 29 degrees, that seems significant, but I don't know what it means... PErhaps it is near a boundary or door...

Libra would seem to indicate it is in a high place or in a window, so I thought maybe the attic (it is a big finished room) or in a window sill. I also thought maybe Libra could indicate that it is in my art studio, but I have torn that to pieces looking for it...

The fact that it is in a humane sign may indicate that it is in a place frequented by people...

So basically, all I get from this is that it is probably in the house, though I may not find it, and that it is mostly likely in an elevated area frequented by people.

If anybody else can add to this I'd really appreciate the help :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_35_phone_hp.5402.13139.gif
    astro_w2gw_35_phone_hp.5402.13139.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

fensi88

Yes, your points are good for finding it!

There is one testimony that it will be found.
First look near object of glass, mirror, near photographic equipment, tobacco, alcohol or medicine especially if some of these suggested places are at the opposite end of the door. Also look near window or in a box or package which is about to be moved. Ruler in fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground. It is among other things or behind something.
Rule is in AQ so it can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, a shelf or a closet that is not part of the house, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, the attic, near a drafty window or in a room with barely comfortable furniture.
When ruler is in 5 house, as in this chart a child may have put it somewhere so look in a child's room, game room, any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Near the heating system, fireplace or center in the home.

Direction: North by West
Near colour:blue, white
POF is in Leo in 11 house.It can be in a sun porch, a room in a house where you have more windows, room where children spend time playing, room or place lacking orderliness, place where gold plated articles are kept, room with expensive furnishings, a toy chest.
11house means to look at places where you hopes or wishes to be. A friend may have seen it or put it someplace. Look at any work area in the home. Look at guest room.

Direction: South by East
Near colour:yellow, red

alexa42

Thanks fensi :)
It seems to point the living room or the studio then... THough both of those are on the ground floor.

Do you make anything of Mercury being at 0 degrees Aquarius and Venus at 29 degrees Aquarius?

PaxMercurius

If you have kids, I'd suggest the child's room, on the ground behind something, or near a window, and everything that fensi88 said. :D

fensi88

Thanks fensi :)
It seems to point the living room or the studio then... THough both of those are on the ground floor.

Do you make anything of Mercury being at 0 degrees Aquarius and Venus at 29 degrees Aquarius?
When the ruler is on last degree this could mean that the object is either between doors, between rooms or behind something.

alexa42

I don't know if you guys are still following this, but I found it tonight :D
It was in the bottom of a box of records that was sitting on the bottom shelf of my glass entertainment center in my living room... I had since moved the box to the attic play room.

So it was near glass, in a box about to be moved, near electronic, near the ground, it had to have been hidden by my daughter, it was in the center of my home, and in the most remodeled room in my house (also painted gold)

Pretty much everything you guys said turned out, YEAH :smile: