What is my dominant planet? I'm confused...

Forgotten Warrior

Originally Posted by Ecliptique
Hello Forgotten Warrior,

Uranus and Mercury are important but Pluto is the master star of your birth chart.

This year you have the significant transits from Jupiter (ending) to Saturn, Sun & Pluto and Saturn to Pluto until the end of the year.

Next year you can follow the transits of Neptune, Jupiter, Mars and Venus, which will be memorable too. Ecliptique. :smile:

Thank you so much,at least it'll better with next year transits...

Hello Forgotten Warrior,

as you can see, it is in principle not easy to determine with certainty the master star of your birth chart (there are a plethora of theories). I suggest you to determine to have a good knowledge of the planetary symbolism then to scrutinize the transits which are significant for you (via the interpretation that you will have made) by confronting it with your lived experience. You can already study past and present transits that made sense or make sense to you before you embark on the future transits that will be meaningful to you. You can start with the year 2015, then 2016 and 2017, then 2018 and finish ... by 2019 which must be at the height of your ambition, of your requirement of result so that one is interested in you, that you absolutely have to get there in what you love with personal recognition by being determined, that you have to show a certain rationality in relation to what you aspire to, etc.

Take stock of all this to find the answer.
Ecliptique. :smile:

This helped me a lot!I'll search the transits of the last few years...

david starling

Oh yes, my bad, sorry. I thought Moon has a lot of chance to be the final dispositor because it's the only planet in domicile. I should have spent more time analyzing the chart before answering

So, I did the dispositor chain. The chain end with Jupiter and Sun, that are in a mutual reception. But none of them is in domicile.

So I think there is no final dispositor, but Sun and Jupiter rules other planets, excepted the Moon that rules herself.

I think this chart doesn't really has an unique dominant planet.
Moon and Mars are strong because domicile and exaltation, Sun and Jupiter (mutual reception + fact of being dispositors of other planets), Uranus (because it conjuncts an angle).. Too much to choose one

It's easier when a planet is for example in domicile sign + conjunct an angle (mostly the ASC)

I'm trying out a 12/12 technique regarding the Chart-ruler: in 12/12, each Sign has a Domicle-ruler, a Regulating-ruler, a Motivational-ruler, an Exalted-ruler, and a Benefactory-ruler.
Keying into the Sun-sign, I'm going with the Motivational-ruler of that Sign, which in this case is the Moon, Motivational-ruler of Pisces. Since the Moon is Domiciled, its motivational importance combined with its strength would make it the dominant planet.
This ties directly into the SR Moon for a Sun in Pisces. As a Pisces Sun myself, I've found the SR Moon to be of immense importance.

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

I'm trying out a 12/12 technique regarding the Chart-ruler: in 12/12, each Sign has a Domicle-ruler, a Regulating-ruler, a Motivational-ruler, an Exalted-ruler, and a Benefactory-ruler.
Keying into the Sun-sign, I'm going with the Motivational-ruler of that Sign, which in this case is the Moon, Motivational-ruler of Pisces. Since the Moon is Domiciled, its motivational importance combined with its strength would make it the dominant planet.

You've explained that rule in the Chat forum when you and Conspiracy analysed my chart.
How is the Moon gonna affect me in this case,when it's Pisces'Motivational ruler?

david starling

You've explained that rule in the Chat forum when you and Conspiracy analysed my chart.
How is the Moon gonna affect me in this case,when it's Pisces'Motivational ruler?

Scorpio craves excitement, loves dealing with the ups and downs. It's necessary to give the Ascendant-sign what it wants, to keep the energy-level up in your Chart. But Pisces mostly prefers smooth sailing, and in your case, the Moon's Domicile-sign wants security and certainty.
Maximize the security and certainty, while accepting the emotional turbulence as a necessity: Strength flowing in.

Forgotten Warrior

Scorpio craves excitement, loves dealing with the ups and downs. It's necessary to give the Ascendant-sign what it wants, to keep the energy-level up in your Chart. But Pisces mostly prefers smooth sailing, and in your case, the Moon's Domicile-sign wants security and certainty.
Maximize the security and certainty, while accepting the emotional turbulence as a necessity: Strength flowing in.

I really need to find the balance,and I found much struggle with Scorpio and Pisces energies...

Forgotten Warrior

This ties directly into the SR Moon for a Sun in Pisces. As a Pisces Sun myself, I've found the SR Moon to be of immense importance.
Ok,now I see the connection with the SR moon...

david starling

Enjoy the way they are,the way I feel....
The way I am?

[Just got in after work.]

Yes, the Moon is pushing you to plan for the future and keep your emotions in check. The Ascendant needs you to experience emotions of all sorts as they arise, some of which are troubling to your Moon. Sun in Pisces has to mediate between them, and find a way to enjoy doing it. Your SR Gemini Moon can help with that.

Forgotten Warrior

[Just got in after work.]

Yes, the Moon is pushing you to plan for the future and keep your emotions in check. The Ascendant needs you to experience emotions of all sorts as they arise, some of which are troubling to your Moon. Sun in Pisces has to mediate between them, and find a way to enjoy doing it. Your SR Gemini Moon can help with that.

To be more focused intellectually,and finding a method to learn by using my emotions and imagination?Like intuitive learning?