*Same-Sign Relationships*

molly91

It depends on the sign. Fire signs do grow together nicely. Otherwise, you have to look at the chart as a whole. I would recommend figuring out your own chart and the type of relationships that cause you trouble and then, based on what you deduct, figure out what sign(s)/chart aspects would be suitable for your well being and growth.

venuschild.EarthGoddess

Yes, :happy: here is the thing: both of my serious relationships i have had my leo moon exactlr conjunct their sun/moon midpoint. my ex was a gemini sun, libra moon...the inverse of my sweetie...same exact degrees for both, just exchanging sun and moon. too weird! And to answer your question, I have moon saturn and venus in leo, virgo asc...

and to drive the strangeness home...both my sons have air sign moons...am i really airy without any indications in my chart??!! a phantom air lady...:)

Ah, no wonder. A phantom air lady indeed. [very curious]:rightful:

venuschild.EarthGoddess

It depends on the sign. Fire signs do grow together nicely. Otherwise, you have to look at the chart as a whole. I would recommend figuring out your own chart and the type of relationships that cause you trouble and then, based on what you deduct, figure out what sign(s)/chart aspects would be suitable for your well being and growth.

That is true. It would have been nice if I had been studying astrology a few years ago, would have saved me much heartache, depression, and low self-esteem. Definitely learned alot about compatibility, especially between the planets. My current boyfriend and I have charts that complement the other's pretty much perfectly. I'm very grateful for him.

Lion o ness

Must be tricky tryna hide all those leos! :lol:

Well its that pisces asc the fog around me... Im never seen clearly.. Plus when I am around people for so long, I start to talk and act like them.. I even pick up on their hand gestures, and then those hand gestures become natural for me to do... Its all unconsciously, Im just now learning via astrology that, this has been a major issue for me..
I have to learn to be more Leo from the start, I make an effort not to blend so much, but its very hard..

So I blend so well with the other person so well, that when I show Leo self, it becomes some sort of shock..

Well its that pisces asc the fog around me... Im never seen clearly.. Plus when I am around people for so long, I start to talk and act like them.. I even pick up on their hand gestures, and then those hand gestures become natural for me to do... Its all unconsciously, Im just now learning via astrology that, this has been a major issue for me..
I have to learn to be more Leo from the start, I make an effort not to blend so much, but its very hard..

So I blend so well with the other person so well, that when I show Leo self, it becomes some sort of shock..

My bf is just like this, and he has neptune conjunct ascendant...

venuschild.EarthGoddess

A great example of your saying that fire signs grow together nicely is my mom and dad. Sagg and Aries. Not the greatest relationship in its duration, but their meeting, marrying, and making me literally changed destiny and them personally. :happy:

venuschild.EarthGoddess

This is why I like leo females so much more than leo males. Yall are so cool, and leo males I know of tend to be like the opposite!
My ascendant is the ram and my sun is the bull, and they can be so similar I often can't tell which sign I'm displaying more. I fear its a blending of both, because when I'm furious....its epic to say the least. Epicly scary.

Lion o ness

Well your aries would like the Leo... So beng friends makes sense.. Your sun not so happy, which explains not liking the men.. Both are fixed and wont budge..

Both my kids are Taurus Stelliums...

You should come to my house for dinner with all the squares :wink:

venuschild.EarthGoddess

Your so right! I can be friends with leos, but relationship, no thanks. That fixidity (i hope thats a word).

If I ever make it to the west coast I'd love to come for dinner! Free food, I'm there. (^_^)

venuschild.EarthGoddess

Sorry, nevermind that last part, I read it backwards. That's nice your sun and daughter are both taurses. My sister and I are both tauruses. While I have no fire in my chart, she has quite a bit of aries in hers. I think her asc is a fire sign, too.

Lion o ness

Yeah they fight all the time.. But they get along well... They have a both way sun conjunct the others mercury..
They are 10 years apart.. So its not sooooooo bad... :whistling:

venuschild.EarthGoddess

My sister and I are 4 years apart. I just checked and realized her ascendant is also taurus. Most of her inner planets are air or fire, and she has only 1 water sign in her chart. Her and I tend to butt heads and not speak for a bit.

Ah, no wonder. A phantom air lady indeed. [very curious]:rightful:

I don't know how to link it up astrologially, but I think it's because I love mystery. Air signs are usually so involved in the outer world that they only reveal thier deeper selves in glimpses. I like the way they reveal quite a lot in their theories and philosophies, but it is indirect. They keep me thinking.

ashakamath

I was married to a man with the same moon sign and star. we were terribly attracted but marriage did not last.

Now I am attracted to a man far younger than I am. I guess he is attracted too. There is no future we are aware of this.

we have
taurus- my moon sign his ascendant
north node-mine in aquarius( ascendant) his in leo
south node-ofcourse opposite
capricorn-my sun and venus his saturn and jupiter

what can this be?

Does he ever get a little depressed? One of my best friends had this and battled depression for years.

Yes, but he's kind of a funny one...he's a musician, so he kind of doesn't mind just observing his various emotional states and using them to write songs...he's lucky with all his air (gives him distance from his emotions) and jupiter in the 12th. He's very comfortable with himself, I've learned a lot just watching him move through life.