5th house ruled by unaspected Saturn!

Rawiri

No. At least, in and of itself it doesn't mean that. You can't readily tell such things from one factor like that.

Frisiangal

this scares me, does this mean I will not have children? I am 31 now and panicking.

Are you looking at only major aspects to Saturn and not considering minor ones?

If I did the above, I would have an unaspected Saturn in its ruling house.

Do you have planets in the 5th house. I do.

For my age at the time, Iwas 'late' in starting a family. Apparently, it's becoming perfectly 'normal' nowadays to start a family in the 30's, following career intent and direction.

I have 3 children and 7 grandchildren.:biggrin:

Iris328

Thank you so much! These are very comforting! I am really afraid of not being able to have children, and I've read about this being a very strong indication that having children are not in my cards.

I guess this feels akin to looking something on med.com and seeing symptoms of a disease and thinking oh my gosh, I have that! It's always very comforting to hear warmth from real people, thank you!

muchacho

Don't panic. 5th house ruler alone doesn't say much. What planets are aspecting your 5th? Any planets in the 5th? How's your 9th (5th from 5th) doing? How's your Moon (fertility) and Jupiter (children) doing? It's a whole lot of factors you have to look at. Also, Saturn usually doesn't deny things, Saturn only delays things.

this scares me, does this mean I will not have children? I am 31 now and panicking.
If you would have posted your natal chart then we all would have been able to see if that was the case. The natal chart is like a bunch of puzzles, saturn being one of those pieces. It's much more to it then just saturn.

Saturnalia is coming all of are way soon.