In Horary Astrology is Pisces ruled by Jupiter or Neptune?

waybread

Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces, and was routinely used prior to the early 20th century, when the modern outer planet Uranus was integrated into modern western natal astrology. Horary astrology is still more traditional than modern natal astrology.

I use Jupiter, but then, the chart should give a picture or story of the question and its context. If Jupiter doesn't seem to do that as a signifier, try Neptune.

ChildOfVenus

Thank you I asked a question about whether or not I would go into the Medical Field. The question was "Will I go into the Medical Field" but really I want to know if I will be studying in the Medical Field in college. Pisces is the ASC for the Chart so I suppose that Jupiter would work better than Neptune.
Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces, and was routinely used prior to the early 20th century, when the modern outer planet Uranus was integrated into modern western natal astrology. Horary astrology is still more traditional than modern natal astrology.

I use Jupiter, but then, the chart should give a picture or story of the question and its context. If Jupiter doesn't seem to do that as a signifier, try Neptune.

waybread

Make sure, sure, sure, you ask precisely, exactly the question you want.

Otherwise you may just get stuck with Neptunian fog.

ChildOfVenus

Yes I know but I would hate to keep asking the same question more than once. I wish I knew how to read Horary Charts so I could figure things out on my own.
Make sure, sure, sure, you ask precisely, exactly the question you want.

Otherwise you may just get stuck with Neptunian fog.