Another unrequited love?

Takanari

Hello everyone,

So basically I'm a hopeless romantic and constantly fall in love with people who are unavailable (thx Venus in the 12th). I just wanted to ask if this is going to be unrequited again. I'm a girl and she's also a girl. Just to take that into consideration... I actually know her from work and weirdly enough my Solar Venus in the 12th falls into my natal 6th house which makes me even more delusional. We know each other from our smoking breaks during school but she never caught my attention until we both changed to this new work place. Just recently I saw her at a party and approached her and we spent the whole evening together which was pretty fun and she was crazy drunk xD. I actually thought I would never befriend her and that we would just stay strangers. Now my problem is that I'm really fascinated by her and just don't know what to do now. I'm always trying to figure out what the universe wants to teach me about my love life but I just can't really pinpoint out what it should be. So what does this girl think about me? Thanks already for helping me.

I'm on the inside btw and I added the Composite and Synastry charts.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_yy_jj.72448.3905.jpg
    astro_621gw_yy_jj.72448.3905.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 42
  • astro_61gw_yy_jj.72303.1247.jpg
    astro_61gw_yy_jj.72303.1247.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

mdinaz

The problem is with you, not with other people not responding. Saturn is in Aries in tight square to Venus in the 12th. Aries is a bad place for Saturn, since it makes you impulsive and not think things through. Venus square Saturn shows you don't feel worthy of love and because Venus is in the 12th, you also feel invisible when you make overtures and people don't respond. Because of a badly placed Saturn, you then jump to conclusions or take rash action.
You also have a Yod of Sun in the 12th to Pluto and Neptune, with the sensitive mid point also ruled by Saturn. A life lesson to be sure, in accepting these facts about yourself and developing patience, foresight, and a more positive outlook on relationships and life in general. You prefer a more secluded background, not being in the spotlight (sun in 12th), but because your ASC ruler Moon is conjunct Pluto, you may come across to people as controlling or emotionally manipulative (poor me) and impulsive and bit dangerous or a bit of handful (saturn sq ASC and Uranus opp ASC) as well as desparate (Saturn sq Venus and Venus close to the ASC). I'm not trying to insult you here but pointing out what it is likely other people see, fair to you or not.
You do have Pluto and Moon trine ASC so this can work to your advantage in initially attracting people through natural force of personality, but then you need to cultivate the patience and foresight to maintain the relationship thereafter. With the Sun/Neptune/Pluto Yod, your imagination is your worst enemy. Tell a new story.

Takanari

You're actually right with a lot of these characteristics. I am very impulsive with love confessions because I often feel like they would not get it otherwise. I can't show it in other ways and this is something I need to learn and it's also because I'm afraid of being temporarily stuck with being in love which I have been before for six months straight. Besides not feeling worthy of love I'm also quite picky and I can get obsessed with one single person very quickly.
One aspect you're not right about is my controlling side. I do know that I can have controlling thoughts but I don't act out on them because it would just backlash on me and I'm actually known to be a very light-hearted, casual person who never has problems. Though I don't know how I would be in a relationship but I definitely haven't let out my pity on other people. The rest was very insightful. Do you have any thoughts on the composite and synastry?

And yeah you're right with the imagination. I'm the worst daydreamer.

Last edited:

mdinaz

Being impulsive with love confessions is a form of control. For some people that may seem too fast and now they feel at disadvantage and have to tread lightly to prevent hurting you, which you yourself admit is a problem. You can control people without having to tell them what to do, and your Pluto/Moon trine ASC is actually how you achieve that. You also have Mars sextile the ASC which also gives more force to your personality without having to say anything. This is not a bad thing, but you need to understand your own power. I have a stellium of Mars/Pluto/Uranus trine the ASC and I do the same. I'm the alpha dog when I walk into a room and set a lot of people on edge without having to do a d* thing.

You also have Sun and Mars in chaotic degrees. This can result in indecisiveness on your part that other people may perceive as wishy-wishy, particularly when Sun is on the cusp of watery Cancer and Mars in wimpy Libra. You need to make a decision on who you are and what you want and stick with it and not let other people define you.

Being a day dreamer is great, you just need to watch what you think about. Only daydream good outcomes, not bad ones.

The synastry with the other at this point is really irrelevant, you need to get a handle on who you are first. While it has some good aspects to it, I think it would really amplify everything we've talked about already and you'll still have to deal with it.

rahu

Banned
hi Takanari
I added a few other symbols to your composite .
Sappho is square the moon which shows the lesbian nature of your relationship.

there is a very sensitive and sweet stellium of Lilith,psyche and venus which is squared by eros. so yes, she is extremely attracted to you both physically and emotionally. you share a deep and sensitive lover.
Lilith shows this is a attraction from deep with in , which may be the reason you didn't really notice her till later.
eris is conjunct to eros and square to venus et.al. so you don't have to worry if she is attracted or not, this is a really hot aspect.

the sun/mercury midpoint is square to the node and opposed to Jupiter. very often a prominent Jupiter indicates a connection to work or a educational institution. this square gives a very energetic mental/verbal rapport. you are both intelligent women and though you may have different views are certain subjects you have a wonderful tie explaining each other to each other.

chiron is square to mercury which increases your intelligence and also adds a very critical and investigative edge. you like to know what makes each other tick so to so peak and enjoy discussions which can become a bit heated at times.

so there is a very deep emotional attraction and a very strong mental/intellectual connection which bodes well for a continuing relationship.

Uranus is conjunct the vertex which gives a level of psychihc sensitivity. coupled with the mercury square to the node, you and she might be able to read each others minds and have vivid dreams of each other.
Uranus is trine to the mars, juno conjunction which really increases the likelihood this could become very serious , possibly moving in with each other at some time.

Jupiter is trine to sedan at midheaven which shows you are both very moral and honest. I would think that this commitment to be honest with each other colors the relationship, that is you both will never be deceitful with each other or play social games.

there is one pattern that could show that you both have had a difficult emotional upbringing as there is a pluto/ixion/nessus conjunction . this stellium is sextile to mars/juno,sextile to Uranus.the loose conjunction of mars and chiron draws Saturn into this pattern as it is opposed to chiron and mars.
these aspects are quite emotionally abusive and point to a overbearing father who tried to blunt your creative and emotional expression anyway he could. it may be that this common childhood malaise is contributing to your feeling of innate intimacy with each other.with sedan square to orcus, these issues may not have come up yet.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_y_y2_64387_27735.jpg
    astro_621gw_y_y2_64387_27735.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Takanari

Wow thanks a lot. That's really interesting. I've never seen my father before so maybe that's what you mean. We'll see how this turns out. I'll possibly see her next week and we'll go for a drink but there might be other people around. Your description of her would fit perfectly as I see her as a really sensitive person. I will update you.