11th house

turkish girl

Hello everyone,

I dont know where should i write this thread.But its also a kind of relationship so i thought it could be write it to here.

I have many friends.But I can get along easily with male friends.Actually i have a few female friends and mostly i m not good with female friends.Is there an astrological explanation?

My 11th house ruler is Moon which has a t square aspect to saturn and pluto(pluto is the apex)Moon in Leo and it is in 12th house.May be that is a problem too.I know i have a weak moon in my chart but why only with females,with guys i have no problem.Do i choose wrong ppl for friendship or its because of my characther i really dont know.

Thanks,

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_a_a.63923.26169.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_a_a.63923.26169.gif
    61.6 KB · Views: 19

waybread

It is a little hard for me to respond without knowing much about Turkish culture and how boys and girls are raised to fit particular role models. Generally, even in North America, girls are encouraged to focus on relationships and their personal appearance, far more than boys are. Then rather than simply seeing "people as people" and interacting with them on that level, we tend to mentally segregate people on the basis of gender and to ascribe different qualities to males and females. And there can be some truth to this, in societies where what is means to be a man or a woman is seriously different.

The two "girl" planets in the chart are the moon and Venus. As you've noted, your moon rules your 11th house, is in the 12th and involved in a T-square with Saturn, Mercury, and Pluto. The moon symbolizes both your mother, and whatever images of femininity she conveyed to you; but also something about how you feel about yourself as an adult woman. So with the T-square, there's a bit of a conflict. Leo, further, likes to be queen in her castle.

Then you've got 5 planets (which is a lot) in Aquarius, with your sun conjunct both Venus and Mars. Basically half your planets are in an air sign, suggesting that your basic orientation to life is mental, even intellectual. You are not so oriented towards the feminine trait of relating to other women. With Mars conjunct sun, you may identify with traits that society normally thinks of as masculine, such as assertiveness. With Venus conjunct sun, you nevertheless identify with your femininity. I think you probably enjoy being the one female in the men's world!

Aquarius has a reputation for being unconventional, so in your heart, I doubt that you feel that you should live up to social expectations of conventional feminine relationships-- unless you are getting criticized behind your back for it, which a proud Leo moon would find very difficult to ignore.

It's interesting how many films and stories are about the "boys' club," with the one female who is both pretty and assertive, and manages to make it in their world. Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies comes to mind, or Tinkerbell with the Lost Boys in Peter Pan.

Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with enjoying your male friends' companionship. But the danger with your placements could be a tendency towards a Queen Bee type of dynamic. http://thewaywomenwork.com/2013/03/calling-for-the-end-of-the-queen-bee/ This describes the solo woman in a man's world, who enjoys her unique status with the guys, and actually resents other women who want to join her. If you are familiar with the Peter Pan story, Tinkerbell hates Wendy and nearly kills her! I'm not suggesting you'd be so extreme-- merely that you think about whether you'd welcome additional women into your circle of male friends.

turkish girl

Thanks for replying:)

Actually i had spent my chilhood with boy cousins and my brother.I was only girl around of them.I dont have any problems to welcome any other girls around of us.Actually my best friend is a girl and she is like my sister even further(I dont have a sister).Infact she is also like me.She also get along boys better than girls lol.

But when i thought of your writing (for Queen Bee style) yes i like that lol.But actually i was like that so i mean it was not my choice it happened.So your comment has good points:)

But I just dont like when girls do gossip and lie to each other.As an real aquarius person(I think lol)I hate lie.That does not mean girls tell lie and guys dont.Of course guys do.But guys who i have seen they just kick each other,saying bad words and the argument stop lol,its very different with girls.I just met with that kinda girls much.May be thats why I am a bit biased to girls.

Thanks for link too:)