William Lilly's indications of a violent death.Do they work?

JUPITERASC

How sad. Such a valuable astrologer. Thank you for notifying me.
viola magmar
That's ok viola magmar :smile:

by the way,
Bob Zemco often mentions on his posts that he works with the methods of John Worsdale and there are discussions you would find most useful on astrologer Worsdale and his methods, how they worked and so on at
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7182

and also part II of a discussion on John Worsdale's Methods at
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7298

as well as a valuable discussion re: John Worsdale's Zodiacal parallels at
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7189

viola magmar

Very nice of you Jupiteras:whistling:

I am pasting and copying your post and will take my time to go through the interesting links. The sliced cabbage is wonderful and, btw, first thing I thought seeing it: oh, what a lovely sliced cabbage!!!:sideways:

Forensic is new to me and with the increasing number of victims here in Italy, who simply disappear and nothing emerges for years - females mainly - it'd be worthwhile studying it.

Here's a link I checked yesterday, which goes farther...: http://truecrimeandastrology.com/site/?p=49

How would you like and try your go at the charts I posted? Thank you very much.

violalauraciao

JUPITERASC

Very nice of you Jupiteras:whistling:

I am pasting and copying your post and will take my time to go through the interesting links. The sliced cabbage is wonderful and, btw, first thing I thought seeing it: oh, what a lovely sliced cabbage!!!:sideways:
Red cabbage sliced in this particular way are a clear illustration that demonstrates the Fibonacci spiral/sequence in nature :smile:
Forensic is new to me and with the increasing number of victims here in Italy, who simply disappear and nothing emerges for years - females mainly - it'd be worthwhile studying it.

Here's a link I checked yesterday, which goes farther...: http://truecrimeandastrology.com/site/?p=49

How would you like and try your go at the charts I posted? Thank you very much. violalauraciao
Thanks for the link!

We have no reliable time of birth for any of those involved in the Meredith Kercher Murder tragedy therefore it's speculation only - although using Trutine of Hermes may be a way forward to find an answer!

'Rectification Tips' thread may be of interest to you at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626 ... as well as thread discussing the tragic violent death of Trayvon Martin An Unarmed Teen Junior Schoolboy Killed By A Single Shot To The Heart 26 February 2012 by ex-bouncer and accused murderer George Zimmerman who has a documented history of previous violence that includes battery of a Law Enforcement Officer and court appearances for domestic violence http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48271 member claudette contributes on the thread from time to time and is particularly interested to experiment with rectifying birth time

I noticed something very interesting regarding certain planetary placements in the natal charts of many of the key people involved in the Trayvon Martin Murder tragedy which - EVEN WITHOUT having a time of birth - are intriguing simply due to clear connections with Fixed Stars

ARE THE FOLLOWING ASTROLOGICAL CONNECTIONS TO THE FIXED STARS REGULUS AND ALGOL SIMPLY CHANCE?

Claudette, since we have as yet no time of birth I have attached a chart for Mark Osterman using mid-day
notice natal Jupiter on Regulus conjunct O'Mara's Jupiter – difference is Osterman's natal Jupiter is Direct

Trayvon Martin's natal Mars Retrograde is conjunct Regulus

George Zimmerman's natal Venus is conjunct Regulus

Mark O'Mara's natal Jupiter Retrograde is conjunct Regulus

Mark Osterman's Jupiter is conjunct Regulus

Mark Osterman ALSO has natal Venus conjunct Algol – as does Dr Robert J Zimmerman, GZ's ex-magistrate father

HOWEVER, if Mark Osterman's time of birth is just three minutes AFTER mid-day his natal Venus is 0
º Gemini since Venus changes signs at that time AND remember we had a solar eclipse 20 May 2012 at 0º Gemini

BIRTH DATA SUMMARY

MARK O'MARA dob
8 FEBRUARY 1956 Queens, New York, natal Jupiter 27ºLeo Retrograde - conjunct REGULUS

TRAYVON BENJAMIN MARTIN dob
5 February 1995 Miami, Florida natal Mars 26
º Leo Retrograde - conjunct REGULUS

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN dob
5 OCTOBER 1983 Manassas, Virginia natal Venus 29º Leo - conjunct REGULUS

DR ROBERT J ZIMMERMAN dob
13 Jun 1947 natal Venus 29º Taurus – conjunct ALGOL

MARK OSTERMAN dob 27 May 1968, Detroit, Michigan natal Jupiter 27
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Leo conjunct REGULUS
as well as natal Venus 29
º Taurus conjunct ALGOL
I also notice that Eclipses are highlighted when events related to the killing occur as for example
claudette - I've noticed that interesting astrological symbolism is apparent...

On the day Judge Kenneth Lester signed the motion as ordered by the appeals court and Judge Debra Nelson took over,
Transiting Jupiter opposed the degree of 14 June 2012 Full Moon Eclipse... An apt metaphor for "Justice eclipsed/replaced!"

Note that on 17 October 2012 on the day George Zimmerman is mandated to appear in person in court before new Judge Nelson, transiting Jupiter precisely opposes O'Mara's natal Mars as he battles on behalf of accused murderer client George Zimmerman.

Also notice transiting Jupiter is Retrograde in the skies on that date and en route towards another pass and opposition of 14 June 2012 Full Moon Eclipse degree during early to mid-November.

Retrograde Jupiter is in fact opposing 14 June Full Moon Eclipse degree on the day of George Zimmerman's Saturn Return...

Transiting Jupiter eventually goes direct at the end of January 2013 before making a final pass and opposition during
mid-April 2013 to the degree of 14 June 2012 eclipse
claudette fwiw IMO there are clear eclipse connections that I find most interesting.

The docket sounding chart you just posted shows TJupiter 15º Gemini 56 is conjunct Sun's degree at the 4 June 2012 lunar eclipse – Sun within 3º orb - which reminds of an earlier post to note the emphasis on 16º Tropical Virgo.

QUOTE from http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2012/6/11/assistant_state_atto.html

“SEMINOLE COUNTY - There’s a new player in the case against George Zimmerman. Assistant state attorney Richard W. Mantei has been appointed to handle the investigation and representation of the state of Florida. The appointment was made June 4, but is now just being released”

IMO the key words of the above quote are that
the appointment was made June 4

Why?

Because 4 June 2012 was the day of a lunar eclipse at 14º
Sagittarius 14'
What I find significant is:

(1) transiting Mars at the time of the shooting was retrograding at 16 Tropical Virgo

(2) on 4 June 2012, the day of the eclipse transiting Mars was now DIRECT at 16 Tropical Virgo and separating from a square to the 14 Tropical Sagittarius degree

(3) AND that's the very day
Assistant state attorney Richard W. Mantei was appointed to handle the investigation - i.e. the day when transiting Mars had returned to the degree occupied around the time of the shooting at the same time as a lunar eclipse.

I say 16º Tropical Virgo is to be highlighted as clearly significant
because as well as the foregoing connections already outlined - that's the precise degree TVenus occupies during Shellie Zimmerman's continuance 17 October 2012 as well!

GZ's re-scheduled court proceedings two days later finds TVenus at 19º Tropical Virgo – within orb

viola magmar

Thank for mentioning Fibonacci. I read his biography quite a while ago. Some people are born with sparkle in their brains...

Well, yes. Meredith's TOB uncertain but Amanda's should be alright. Anyhow, following indications from the forensic website, I have cast a chart for the time and place Meredith was murdered and to me, it would seem quite telling. What should be studied there, like in horary, who and how many and what genre involved.

8th house Aquarius, masculine, double sign (two...?), Pisces, feminine, co-ruler. Two persons involved.
Mercury in 3rd, sextiling Vertex in 5th and trining Neptune in 7th, would indicate a youngsters, dark hair, coming into the party from outside. He did not come on foot.

Event chart Sun, POF, the body and BML in 4th house of the End of the Matter/Life.

NN and Uranus there. Jupiter ruling 5th and Neptune, co-ruler of 8th is sextile Jupiter: I think they had been forcing/having a sort of a "party" with some drugs but things went too far and Amanda was unable to refrain from a homicidal impulse: her natal NN is at degree of homodice.

Moon ruling 12th, Mars conjunct. Moon conjunct AC Leo.
AC of event chart, and Moon are conjunct Amanda's natal IC... did she make up her mind to end Meredith's life, suddently. on the spot?

T Sun conjunct Amanda's N Pluto. BML there. And T Jupiter conjunct her N Moon and Uranus, with T Pluto trining her N Jupiter in 11th. The chart would indicate that a fit of obsessive ego and will of revenge for something she had hated in Meredith, blinded her.

I'am sure there's a lot more there to see. Till next.

I am attaching it, just in case you wish to have a look. Thank you for all the info you gave me.

violaciao

Attachments

• event chart for Meredith.gif
    event chart for Meredith.gif
    54 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

viola magmar

Unless Amanda Knox's TOB is sourced from medical records it's not reliable - and even medical records are questionable! :smile:

Well then, I am afraid most of the cases which were studied along, going backwards from the past centuries would be "out"..:innocent:

Sometimes I rely on what I call "vision". In 2001/2 - not sure now -, when I had sudden news of a person found dead in his home, because of the circumstances of his life, I had the strong feeling he had been poisoned with digitalis - a heart attack was pretended -. I only knew the year when he had been born. In going through all possible houses and aspects, I found the probable day. At the funeral which was held not only in the States but in a sort of tributing form, a bit all over the world, when I asked around, one of the ladies said: same day as I. And it was it.

I'll come back here later and post his chart. ciaodaviola

JUPITERASC

Well then, I am afraid most of the cases which were studied along, going backwards from the past centuries would be "out"..:innocent:
Exactly. If not documented by reliable records then these cases would be matters of informed opinion... and of course opinions, whether informed or not, tend to vary - hence there is no consensus! :smile:
Sometimes I rely on what I call "vision". In 2001/2 - not sure now -, when I had sudden news of a person found dead in his home, because of the circumstances of his life, I had the strong feeling he had been poisoned with digitalis - a heart attack was pretended -. I only knew the year when he had been born. In going through all possible houses and aspects, I found the probable day. At the funeral which was held not only in the States but in a sort of tributing form, a bit all over the world, when I asked around, one of the ladies said: same day as I. And it was it.

I'll come back here later and post his chart. ciaodaviola
Thanks! That's most intriguing

Nevertheless, we need all the evidence before drawing firm conclusions

viola magmar

Jupiteracs

here is the chart for LR occurring the month the person died.

Extremely rich person. Newly married to a woman who had already "lost" another rich husband: at least one husband, I am not sure if more... Lots of turmoil within the big, international enterprise he had founded, 'cause he strongly wanted to keep it "clean" and was trying to buy all the shares back.

Later on, his biography was published and birth data given, possibly, as I see I cast a chart with exact hour.

LR for May 2000 (BTW not 2001 nor 2002), looks interesting...

Attachments

• dear MH LR.gif
    dear MH LR.gif
    32.5 KB · Views: 28