am i not suposed to get married?

ticaaa

My names is Vasile`(male) im from town bacau country romania i was born on 30.12.1990 in bacau at 12 noon ( middle of the day)
i went to a psychic reader and she told me that i wont get married because im very introverted ,shy , im 28 years old and virgin . Im not really upset about this because i kinda got used to it. I was just wondering if its true? can somebody actualy tell me how my future will look like

mathur_dinesh

There is no doubt that your chart has many indications of remaining a bachelor. Mars is the owner of the house of family. It is retrograde. It has the aspect of Rahu on it. Mars and the Moon are together and Mars is behind the Moon. Therefore there will be huge delay in your marriage.

Mercury being the owner of the seventh house is placed with Venus and the Sun in the tenth house. So Mercury is placed in a good house. Venus does not have any adverse influence. The seventh house too is free of major adverse influence. The Sun is the owner of the sixth house. Mercury and the Sun are together. This is also an indication of delay. Mercury has joined Venus in a sign of Jupiter. Jupiter is exalted in the fifth house. Therefore the chart does not show denial of marriage. You will get married before 2030. I have not worked out the exact year and date.

ticaaa

There is no doubt that your chart has many indications of remaining a bachelor. Mars is the owner of the house of family. It is retrograde. It has the aspect of Rahu on it. Mars and the Moon are together and Mars is behind the Moon. Therefore there will be huge delay in your marriage.

Mercury being the owner of the seventh house is placed with Venus and the Sun in the tenth house. So Mercury is placed in a good house. Venus does not have any adverse influence. The seventh house too is free of major adverse influence. The Sun is the owner of the sixth house. Mercury and the Sun are together. This is also an indication of delay. Mercury has joined Venus in a sign of Jupiter. Jupiter is exalted in the fifth house. Therefore the chart does not show denial of marriage. You will get married before 2030. I have not worked out the exact year and date.
no need for exact date , i was was just wondering if my life will be bad if i wont get married . Thank you for your effort

narasimha sharma

nothing like that, without correct birth time, the analysis cannot be correct. in the time 12 to 12:30 that you mentioned, lagna star lords change. I would suggest doing a horary reading that your birth chart.

Sit alone and meditate for sometime on one burning question that you have (if you believe in god, pray to god in your mind regarding the question) and think of a number from 1-249 and give it to me.

i assume that if you asked about the birth date things arnt looking good :unsure:

ticaaa

nothing like that, without correct birth time, the analysis cannot be correct. in the time 12 to 12:30 that you mentioned, lagna star lords change. I would suggest doing a horary reading that your birth chart.

Sit alone and meditate for sometime on one burning question that you have (if you believe in god, pray to god in your mind regarding the question) and think of a number from 1-249 and give it to me.

124 is the number that keeps showing up in my mind

narasimha sharma

from 12:00 pm to 12:26 pm your lagna falls in Pisces. After 12:26 pm until even 1:00 pm it (lagna) falls in Aries.

1st case: 12 pm to 12:26pm
7th lord Mercury is retro in 10th in star of Ketu in 5th. Ketu himself represent Jupiter who is in Mercury star the 7th lord. Mercury is conjunct with the 6th lord.Ketu gets an aspect of Saturn 12th lord in 11th. Mercury also gets an aspect from Mars who signifies 6th. This poses a hardship in getting married.
But there is marriage because along with troubling houses, your 7th houses is connected to favourable ones too. It may be delayed to a some extent.
Here you may like someone but its a temporary love and you may not be happy in your married life. This can cause to some disturbances and disappointments in marital life.
Here you are running Jupiter mahadasha until 2030 Sep. Jupiter is in star of Mercury who is your 7th lord and gets an aspect of Saturn who is in 11th. Considering you are approaching 30 years, and this itself is some delay in marriage, I will say current running Jupiter-Mercury until 2021 Aug is good time to get married. Also, coming dasha of Jupiter-Ketu from 2021 Aug to 2022 July is very good and you will be married. (if you are born in this time range)

2nd case: 12:26pm to 1:00 pm
7th lord Venus in star of Sun 5th lord in 9 conjunct with 6th lord mercury. Venus and Sun go in positional status with stars and conjunct with Mercury in 9th house. They are aspected by Mars the 8th lord but in 2nd house and signifies 5th hosue through Sun.
Here, You will like someone really well, get married and probably have some disappointments or few clashes in marital life. Here you may either have love affairs with multiple women or you also have possibility for more than one marriage.
In this case, You are running Jupiter mahadasha until 2030 Aug and this is not a favourable time to get married. After 2030 you will be running Saturn dasha and this is when you will be married.
If you are born in this time range, this is a very much delay in marriage.

Lets see what prashna/horary has to say.

Horary represents the karma upto the moment of query.
your 7th cuspal sublord Jupiter is connected to many unfavourable houses indicating tensions and thoughts regarding your marriage and the troubles you are facing. This indicates some delay in you getting married but eventually you will be married.
6th and 7th house and 1st and 12th house have gone into cuspal displacement, indicating some issues related to these areas - about self, your expenses or your disappointments, marriage and daily work that you may be doing. probably your thoughts regarding the marriage are affecting the way that you lead your daily life and may also intercept the job or daily duty that work and this is causing an issue.

currently you are running Mars dasha in Horary chart until 2025 September. mars is posited in 11th in the star of Sun who is also in 11th. Mars and Sun both aspect 7th house. Saturn aspects Sun. Rahu is a very strong planet being in positional status and in sub of Mars. Saturn is one the ruling planet and is posited in the sub of Rahu.

YOu will be running Mars-Saturn horary dasha from Jan 2021 to Mar 2022 and you will get married in this time frame.

124 is the number that keeps showing up in my mind

ticaaa

from 12:00 pm to 12:26 pm your lagna falls in Pisces. After 12:26 pm until even 1:00 pm it (lagna) falls in Aries.

1st case: 12 pm to 12:26pm
7th lord Mercury is retro in 10th in star of Ketu in 5th. Ketu himself represent Jupiter who is in Mercury star the 7th lord. Mercury is conjunct with the 6th lord.Ketu gets an aspect of Saturn 12th lord in 11th. Mercury also gets an aspect from Mars who signifies 6th. This poses a hardship in getting married.
But there is marriage because along with troubling houses, your 7th houses is connected to favourable ones too. It may be delayed to a some extent.
Here you may like someone but its a temporary love and you may not be happy in your married life. This can cause to some disturbances and disappointments in marital life.
Here you are running Jupiter mahadasha until 2030 Sep. Jupiter is in star of Mercury who is your 7th lord and gets an aspect of Saturn who is in 11th. Considering you are approaching 30 years, and this itself is some delay in marriage, I will say current running Jupiter-Mercury until 2021 Aug is good time to get married. Also, coming dasha of Jupiter-Ketu from 2021 Aug to 2022 July is very good and you will be married. (if you are born in this time range)

2nd case: 12:26pm to 1:00 pm
7th lord Venus in star of Sun 5th lord in 9 conjunct with 6th lord mercury. Venus and Sun go in positional status with stars and conjunct with Mercury in 9th house. They are aspected by Mars the 8th lord but in 2nd house and signifies 5th hosue through Sun.
Here, You will like someone really well, get married and probably have some disappointments or few clashes in marital life. Here you may either have love affairs with multiple women or you also have possibility for more than one marriage.
In this case, You are running Jupiter mahadasha until 2030 Aug and this is not a favourable time to get married. After 2030 you will be running Saturn dasha and this is when you will be married.
If you are born in this time range, this is a very much delay in marriage.

Lets see what prashna/horary has to say.

Horary represents the karma upto the moment of query.
your 7th cuspal sublord Jupiter is connected to many unfavourable houses indicating tensions and thoughts regarding your marriage and the troubles you are facing. This indicates some delay in you getting married but eventually you will be married.
6th and 7th house and 1st and 12th house have gone into cuspal displacement, indicating some issues related to these areas - about self, your expenses or your disappointments, marriage and daily work that you may be doing. probably your thoughts regarding the marriage are affecting the way that you lead your daily life and may also intercept the job or daily duty that work and this is causing an issue.

currently you are running Mars dasha in Horary chart until 2025 September. mars is posited in 11th in the star of Sun who is also in 11th. Mars and Sun both aspect 7th house. Saturn aspects Sun. Rahu is a very strong planet being in positional status and in sub of Mars. Saturn is one the ruling planet and is posited in the sub of Rahu.

YOu will be running Mars-Saturn horary dasha from Jan 2021 to Mar 2022 and you will get married in this time frame.
**** thank you for the effort that was a really long and detailed response , thank you very much