Pixiedust71

Hello Everyone

My name is Pixie, im female 41 years old and live in Devon England. :biggrin:
Sag sun Libra moon Cap Asc. How is everyone today? :) Namaste <3

Ragged Robin

Hello Everyone

My name is Pixie, im female 41 years old and live in Devon England. :biggrin:
Sag sun Libra moon Cap Asc. How is everyone today? :) Namaste <3
Wow, this is a nice configuration! And you've came here with a smile; I do like smiles, actually, and England, I like England too. How am I today? Melancholic, I think. But your sunny message has made my day shine a little bit, indeed, bright, bright! :joyful: So, welcome, my dear, I hope you find what you're seeking. May the wind always blow gently on your face. Welcome! :smile:

Pixiedust71

What a nice welcome... thank you :D I am sorry to hear that today you feel a little melancholic, i hope that a lil sprinkle of pixie dust will turn that frown upside down :D

Ragged Robin

What a nice welcome... thank you :D I am sorry to hear that today you feel a little melancholic, i hope that a lil sprinkle of pixie dust will turn that frown upside down :D
Oh, pray don't mind this! I'm melancholic by nature, the kind of person to whom Burton's The Anatomy of Melancholy has it reason for being! Ragged Robin was born with the black bile taste inside mouth. Blergh! But, yes, pixie dust is NICE, thank you very much! Again, I hope you will like this forum. Welcome, welcome! :wink: