Judgment Event Chart

thechariot

Hi everyone,

I am going to have a legal battle against my ex-employer. Lawyer booked the first audience with judge 1st July 2015 at 9:30 AM.

I think the chart can be casted as an event chart because it is a thing will happen on that date.

Hope this is the right section of the forum otherwise let me know.

The chart is attached here and seems it will take times but at the end there should be my victory because judge will not like my ex-employer.

Is it correct? Can anyone help me to read it?

Thanks in advance for your support

thechariot

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 24

Slenkar

is jupiter in the first?
cant tell with that kind of chart

Is jupiter always the judge, or could it be ninth house ruler?

Either way it looks favorable to you.

thechariot

Jupiter is in conjunction to Ascendant but it is in 12th house. I don't know very well how to read event charts and if there is here too the role within 3° the planet is in the next house or not. I attached the event chart using the placidus house calculation system.

Jupiter in the chart rules primarly the 5th house and lately the 8th house. So it seems the battle will be over as a victory for me. It seems so althought I should expect delays for it.

My ruler is in 11th house in libra but the judge ruler, 10th house ruler, is in Leo in 12th house.

Ex employer ruler is retrograde and not well placed most likely weak. There is Neptune in 7th house as well should bring confusion on their reasons.

I see a favorauble but delayed outcome for me. Can anyone try to help me to give a better chart interpretation?

thanks in advance for your support

thechariot

Attachments

• firstaudience.jpg
    firstaudience.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 20

Slenkar

I take it you are taking them to court?

If they were taking you to court, the retrograde would mean they just give up.

Slenkar

I put the date and time into a horary program and it says the moon is void of course which might mean they settle out of court,

The sun and jupiter have mixed reception which is good.

the sun is weaker than saturn in the chart though, maybe the judge looks out for the underdog