Beginner Scorp/Sag stelliums bucket chart

anatta

I would love some insight on my chart. I am currently dealing with some compulsions that I need to "get over" because they are preventing me from growth and progress as a person. But I lack self-discipline.
I am also trying to figure out who I would be happy dating. I get bored so quickly with people and tend to think I need someone as intense, passionate, and freedom-loving as myself. Would that be a disaster?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_lindsay_hw.65013.38226.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_lindsay_hw.65013.38226.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 20

waybread

I think that compulsions are indicated by your 12th house Scorpio moon-Mercury-Pluto conjunction. The moon indicates your emotions, Mercury gives your thoughts. Pluto and Scorpio can both give a kind of morbid fascination with things.

I have to say that moon-Pluto conjunctions can indicate a problem with Mom. Would you describe your relationship with her as dysfunctional?

Have you seen a mental health professional for desensitization therapy on any compulsions or phobias that are truly holding you back in life?

With Gemini on the cusp of your 7th house of committed relationships, you probably want someone who is intelligent, versatile, well-read, and a good conversationalist. This doesn't mean that this person should have the sun in Gemini, merely that you admire Gemini's qualities. With an actual (vs. hypothetical) person in mind, however, you need to do the synastry (chart comparisons.) The individual chart will indicate whether s/he is relationship material: true Geminis can have a Peter Pan quality about them that makes it hard for them to mature and settle down. The chart comparisons will indicate how two people get along together.

anatta

Hi waybread, thanks for your reply. My compulsions aren't phobias and I don't experience much fear in my life. Rather, they feel like my lower brain overrides my upper brain and starts controlling my behavior. Without going into too much detail, I will say that my compulsions are more related to avoiding discomfort and seeking pleasure.
My relationship with my mom is complex. As a child I was her confidante and she told me way more information about adult matters than I should have had access to. Now as an adult I have a similar role but I also try to influence her life and choices because I think I know what is best for her.
I have seen some mental health professionals but I hate receiving help and it is a threat to my identity to not be able to overcome obstacles on my own.
I haven't dated a Gemini before, mostly Capricorns with my most intense relationship being a Cap Asc/Scor Sun/Aqu Moon/Sco Mer/Cap Venus/Scor Mars/Sat Cancer. He needed too much support from his parents for my tastes and he also didn't understand my Sag need for freedom.