does she wanna sleep with me?

ocelot

hi,

it is about my co worker. she is 1 year older than me.
we get along very well and i like her alot.
does she like me well enoug to sleep with me?

Attachments

• su.jpg
    su.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 55

rafaella

hi,

it is about my co worker. she is 1 year older than me.
we get along very well and i like her alot.
does she like me well enoug to sleep with me?

Well I think you are more keen, Moon is right on 7th cusp, Sun and Mer are also in her sign (I assume you are male?) Jupiter, she, is in detriment, has some reception towards Moon but also in detriment of Moon. Its not very positive, but Jup is at 5th house, and with Moon/Jup aspect here it does seem that there will be something developing between you, some romance or fling. This could be within 1 month or so. Also reception between Venus and Sun here.

Have you shown any interest towards her? Does she know you like her? I would say with all your significators in her sign, it would be visible and you have expressed something. However Mer, your main sig is combust and in detriment, so I wonder if you give off mixed messages or have some fears and go quiet?

ocelot

Yeah I have some insecurities. I don't know maybe.
I would be very happy with girl like her

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon on 7th cusp approaching Neptune and then sextile Jupiter, both of her co-significators looks like you two will be matching up.
The 8th of sex is ruled by mars, appropriately enough, and mercury retrograde will sextile mars.
As Rafaella wrote, as mercury you do look like you don't feel very confident in yourself.
Take courage in hand, the worst that can happen is she will say no!
But I don't think she will.

Bunraku

Hell yeah she does

You are Mercury and Moon, she is Jupiter.

Jupiter loves anything in Pisces, the home sign. She thinks greatly of you.

Water signs are considered fruitful signs in traditional astrology which is just a roundabout way of saying SEX. A bunch of significators are in Water signs, which is a good thing.

Issue is that you are Mercury in a mute sign (Pisces), retrograde, and detriment, and in the 6th, also combust. Very afflicted.
I would go ahead w/ this with extreme caution on your end, otherwise it could end badly. Maybe you'll lack the courage to ask her, or maybe you'll say something wrong, IDK what it is.

Moon goes to Jupiter (her), so I'd say it could happen. :love: Ask her out for coffee, or something.

Bunraku

Are you sure you're not stressed or worried about something? Merc approaching Sun further into combustion and 12th house issues like health hospitals prison foreign countries etc.
Health is implicated a lot.

ocelot

I have general anxiety dirorder. I work as health insurance broker.
She had some issues with health. Her results from medical exam in a to are bad her doctor called her on work...