Husband question

kai

Hi guys...I want to know when my husband will be due for his visa interview at an overseas embassy for marriage? We submitted everything so right now waiting for the national visa center to accept the additional doc that they requested from me, but seems like they processed the docs faster the first time we submitted, but now it's been a delay and I read that everyone is having the delay because I learned that the wait period starts all over again for that particular thing. Anyways, so been waiting for a month for them to accept the submitted document after which the interview date set up is quicker although I don't know how far ahead they give you the interview and it depends on the embassy too. Anyways, I anticipate that he will get his interview around end of january or February just based on the usual timeframes but like I said it varies. I need to take certain steps for something related to my husband's interview but I need to know when the chart shows him having his interview like in how many weeks or months? Im bad at determining timeframes so the max i can do is look at the planets, so Im conjunct ascendant and honestly im sos tressed over this due to a specific reason related to finances and my sponsorship of him that now it's 4:15am and here I am asking this question here. He is Venus in my 3rd and his own 9th house of overseas travel which makes sense. the moon just seperated from me (mars). Do I need to look at the tie between the 19th house of government and my husband?10th house is mercury and moon will sextile merc only after changing into jupiter which is mercurys detriment. I really don't know what to make of this especially the timeframe.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_he_be_interviewed_at_us_emb_hr.43415.36902.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_he_be_interviewed_at_us_emb_hr.43415.36902.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 28
Hi guys...I want to know when my husband will be due for his visa interview at an overseas embassy for marriage? We submitted everything so right now waiting for the national visa center to accept the additional doc that they requested from me, but seems like they processed the docs faster the first time we submitted, but now it's been a delay and I read that everyone is having the delay because I learned that the wait period starts all over again for that particular thing. Anyways, so been waiting for a month for them to accept the submitted document after which the interview date set up is quicker although I don't know how far ahead they give you the interview and it depends on the embassy too. Anyways, I anticipate that he will get his interview around end of january or February just based on the usual timeframes but like I said it varies. I need to take certain steps for something related to my husband's interview but I need to know when the chart shows him having his interview like in how many weeks or months? Im bad at determining timeframes so the max i can do is look at the planets, so Im conjunct ascendant and honestly im sos tressed over this due to a specific reason related to finances and my sponsorship of him that now it's 4:15am and here I am asking this question here. He is Venus in my 3rd and his own 9th house of overseas travel which makes sense. the moon just seperated from me (mars). Do I need to look at the tie between the 19th house of government and my husband?10th house is mercury and moon will sextile merc only after changing into jupiter which is mercurys detriment. I really don't know what to make of this especially the timeframe.

you have a late degree here - 27 degrees - so this mean its too late to ask the question or you already know the answear. Also moon is VOIC because he does not make any aspects before leaving the sign.

Last edited:

rafaella

I don't understand, he needs to get an interview to get visa in order to come marry you? Your 1st sentence is confusing me.

Moon here is void and will apply to Mercury after sign change. So this may indicate some change to the procedure, so don't know if this is interview or something else but 4 units is shown. 4 weeks or months?

kai

I don't understand, he needs to get an interview to get visa in order to come marry you? Your 1st sentence is confusing me.

Moon here is void and will apply to Mercury after sign change. So this may indicate some change to the procedure, so don't know if this is interview or something else but 4 units is shown. 4 weeks or months?

no hun, we married a while ago so he is going to the interview to get immigrant visa to move here, so it's the opposite :) thank you!