The World Cup Chart.....

T-2000

Banned
I think it is something rare among astrologer or someone who is interested in astrology to like football.

why? It is just a feeling.

But the world cup has started on 11 June.

And of course,,, The world cup is a big event, a sport event targeting millions of people around the globe.

Not just a sport tournament, It has a political and of course economical influences upon those millions.

The world cup is an important event, even you are interested in football or not.

Below is the chart of the starting moment.

See how beautiful it is.... with the CRITICAL degree of the :sagittarius: Ascendant And its beautiful EXACT trine with its ruler :jupiter: :conjunct::uranus: in CRITICAL degrees :aries: 5th.

Look at :venus: And the whole kite....

Wonderful chart.

Attachments

• World Cup.jpg
    World Cup.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 51

07.Re

You're right T-2000. That is a wonderful chart. It's almost as if FIFA paid an astrologer to produce an election chart for them. Interesting to see Venus in 9th House too! :)

T-2000

Banned
You're right T-2000. That is a wonderful chart. It's almost as if FIFA paid an astrologer to produce an election chart for them. Interesting to see Venus in 9th House too! :)

Sure 07.re...
The conjunction of the ascendant ruler wit uranus in fifth gives me an indication that a surprising and may be new team will win...

Let us try to predict this team...

But astrologically we need countries charts to compare it with this one.

Neptune Rising

Its an amazing looking chart.

I also feel that the winner will be a surprise.

Spain are the favourites to win, at least in the UK they are. I had a feeling they were going to win before I found out they were favourites.

There is alot of countrie's charts on AW, but I cannot get it to work on my PC. For interest, here is the Spain chart, from Astrodienst.

I see the kick off ascdendant is conjunct Spain's Sun and Mercury, and conjunct their MC. Its also trine Spain's Saturn which rules their Ascendant. Even the part of Fortune is conjunct Spain's North Node! I'll put it into my programme and compare a composite, it might be interesting!

NR

T-2000

Banned
I see the kick off ascdendant is conjunct Spain's Sun and Mercury, and conjunct their MC. Its also trine Spain's Saturn which rules their Ascendant. Even the part of Fortune is conjunct Spain's North Node! I'll put it into my programme and compare a composite, it might be interesting!

NR

Hi NR..

Yes interesting but we didn't see spain playing till now...

I took a look on argentina's chart ... it seams that they will not get the cup//

And Maradona will cry again :smile:

I am not sure

1. Is it right to compare the chart with the country charts or the team coach chart - Maradona/Argentina for example-?

2. Can we depend on the country charts,, when you know that determining a birth chart of a country is pretty hard?

For me...

I like Argentina team and Spain too...

But I will wait for this experiment untill there is only 8 teams playing.

Neptune Rising

T-2000

I am not sure, I know some countries its hard to determine their birth charts... I think it would be an excellent idea to compare the world cup chart to the coach's natal charts. I'll see what info I can gather as to a few birth times.

I have a feeling it may be a European country winning for some reason, maybe Germany, Spain....

NR

T-2000

Banned
T-2000

I am not sure, I know some countries its hard to determine their birth charts... I think it would be an excellent idea to compare the world cup chart to the coach's natal charts. I'll see what info I can gather as to a few birth times.

I have a feeling it may be a European country winning for some reason, maybe Germany, Spain....

NR

Nice Idea,,
Because coaches has transits and progressions PLUS the end target(hope) for a coach is to win the World cup.

For me I will start with Argentina because I want Argentina to win?
Why?

1. The team in general play very very well and make interesting play.
2. Maradona himself fights with passion... - As he played with passion -
look at his enthuasiasm, His way of celeberating and how he treats
his players after every match as if they are his sons.
He plays to win, entertain and achieve not for money or as a mission.

So in my point of view Argentina deserves.

I will begin with Argentina and Diego Armando Maradona.

Neptune Rising

Thats an interesting point, I was wondering what sort of aspects to look for to indicate a win.. The coaches are normally already wealthy, although a win would bring them more wealth. I would hope most of them are in it for the passion rather than the money.

Maybe aspects to the MC, or Ascendant or their rulers, or the Moon which is also ruler of the people.. or progressions involving these. Maybe also aspects/progressions involving their 2nd house and rulers too..

It will be interesting to discover correlations.

T-2000

Banned
I have posted below the following charts for Maradona.

1. Natal chart with transits at the begining moment of the world cup.
2. Natal chart and transits at 11 july.. The final match.

3. His progressed chart - orbs reduced -
4. His Natal and progression compined.

I didn't look deeply enough at them except I noticed how Maradona's Acendant is two degrees from the world cup chart ascendant.

MCup.jpg

Attachments

• MARADONA Natal+ transits 11-June 2010.jpg
    MARADONA Natal+ transits 11-June 2010.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 19
  • MARADONA Natal and transits 11 july Final..jpg
    MARADONA Natal and transits 11 july Final..jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Maradona Progressed chart NOW.jpg
    Maradona Progressed chart NOW.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 22
  • MARADONA Natal and progression NOW..jpg
    MARADONA Natal and progression NOW..jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 20

T-2000

Banned

07.Re

T-2000, you forgot to mention that the Swiss make beautiful chocolate too :tongue:

Perhaps they need to start producing chocolate soccer balls? :sideways:

However if they keep the Toblerone shape, the balls won't be rolling anywhere in a hurry......... Oh dear..........:surprised:

T-2000

Banned
Yup, another surprising result:

Mexico 2 : 0 France

:surprised:

Uranus definately at work here.............

Yes..

The french are week this year, They will go back home early after Urugway agree with Mexico about a draw match so they can both qualify to the secound round.

Bye France, Nigeria, South Africa, And..... I can say
Bye greece too.?

Did you see Argentina VS South Korea
4 - 1

Awesome.

07.Re

Bye France, Nigeria, South Africa, And..... I can say
Bye greece too.?

Did you see Argentina VS South Korea
4 - 1

Awesome.

Happy to see you didn't include Australia in your "bye bye" list... :smile:

And yes, that was an awesome score for Argentina. Technically, I think this means that they have qualified for the final 16 too...

T-2000

Banned
Happy to see you didn't include Australia in your "bye bye" list... :smile:

And yes, that was an awesome score for Argentina. Technically, I think this means that they have qualified for the final 16 too...

Sure...

I can't say bye Australia until the next match...
we will see.

BobZemco

Bobby's Picks through Match 48 (winner listed first in red)

Serbia v Germany
Slovenia v USA
Algeria v England
Australia v Ghana
Japan v Netherlands
Cameroon v Denmark
Paraguay v Slovakia
Italy v Paraguay
Brazil v Ivory Coast
North Korea v Portugal
Chile v Switzerland
Spain v Honduras TIE
Mexico v Uruguay
France v South Africa
Nigeria v Korea (ROK)
Greece v Argentina
England v Slovenia
Algeria v USA
Ghana v Germany
Australia v Serbia
Italy v Slovakia
New Zealand v Paraguay
Denmark v Japan
Cameroon v Netherlands
Portugal v Brazil
Korea (PRK) v Ivory Coast
Spain v Chile
Honduras v Switzerland

R4VEN

I like what you've picked Bob. :tongue:

How did you go about that? Wishful thinking? Stab in the dark? Serious football study? Sorcery?

I notice also on the chart of the World Cup that the Sun in Gemini is pretty much unaspected - apart from a quintile with Mars. My interpretation of this (which is likely to be seriously flawed.....) is that this event - or series of events, because each match stands alone - has the potential to stand out and above the rubbish which is currently going on in other parts of the world. This world cup is more significant than the last few because of the unrest and destabilisation (is this a word?) in the world at large.

What I am trying to say is that this world cup can lead us somewhere we hadn't known we could go, so yes, I'll agree that the winner will be a surprise. Perhaps not Switzerland though.

BobZemco

How did you go about that? Wishful thinking? Stab in the dark? Serious football study? Sorcery?

Zemcology. It's like astrology, only different. I need to work on ties and nail down the strengths when Moon is Via Combusta and VOC.

It took about 3 1/2 hours to do all 48 charts and pick the winners.

Out of the first 20 matches, I picked 17 out of 20. The first two matches were draws and that messed me up (but I picked the other draws), and then Ghana beat Serbia 1 - nil, which I have to go back and look at the chart to see where I erred there.

Serbia v Germany :happy:
Slovenia v USA :surprised: DRAW
Algeria v England
Australia v Ghana
Japan v Netherlands
Cameroon v Denmark
Paraguay v Slovakia
Italy v Paraguay
Brazil v Ivory Coast
North Korea v Portugal
Chile v Switzerland
Spain v Honduras TIE