Crazy men in woman's chart

Abby83

They're not kidding when they say that ppl with natal mars or sun in 12th house can attract men who are messed up or criminal in some way, full of deception.

Why am I saying this? Cos I have sun in 12th house.

And I know you have all heard me go on and on about guy from past and what a mystery he is and how I cant understand why I cant get him out of my mind.

Well, today I got my answer to my deluded mystery.

Today I saw some news on the net. It was the guy from the past!!!!

Loads of women reported him for sexual assault and harassment. One claims she was raped. They believe he may be a sociopath or narcissist, calling him a 'creepy monster.'

Wow. The 12th house really attracts the crazy ones hey. I just knew inside me that he was a sadistic weirdo. And here I was trying to figure him out lol. But to my credit, he was a very good looking charming man who could seduce anyone, so it's no wonder he fooled so many women.

But im feeling rather relieved.

I'll also add that now it's no wonder in my horaries I was always seen in detriment or fall in his thoughts. He likes to see his women as 'beneath' him.

Last edited:

devilmaycare

Mars square neptune here. Mars-neptune aspects (especially harsh) can attract unreliable, alcholic, delusional men. I have it but I didn't experience something huge about it.

Jesusistheway

My mars is direct and I'm a mars in scorpio. Don't forget that some of us are scapegoats. And some of us are scapegoated by the gods for sake of pleasure by the gods and their wives/gfs for eunuchs for the gods.

Kkoreina

I am a 12th houser with my sun, mercury and Jupiter all in 12th. I also have my desc in Aquarius.

I have found I attract very toxic people. It's not only men either I find that woman with issues tend to come to me like a moth does to a flame. It doesn't even have to be romantically. I’m extremely prone to other people backstabbing me. It kind of falls under the "hidden enemy" trope that is always found in those 12th articles. People always have something against us...people will hate me for absolutely no reason (they develop an image of me) even my own family.

My mother is very narcissistic and verbally abusive (my father has a 12th house sun and she degrades him daily...to the point he has developed depression and alcoholism) I also have my moon square my mars which is why women don't like me.

Female friends always turn against me and whenever I develop a new friendship I am super paranoid about their intentions and I always get this feeling that I am being used.

I think it has to do with the fact that sometimes we are so far from reality that we tend to make up a person and their attributes and we don't see the issues in front of us. I found an article that sums it up perfectly...

"12th house placements struggle to accept the darker sides of people such as possessiveness, narcissism, greed, and deception.They hold on to friendships with such people because they believe they will change.* They brush off their unkind deeds and spend lots of time with them." (Source: https://threader.app/thread/1238319175841583104)

I mean 12th house suns are natural empaths (this is why we are addiction prone) in both a psychological and psychic sense. We tend to feel the emotions of those around us so the need to help is overwhelming.

chay

Banned
Mars square neptune here. Mars-neptune aspects (especially harsh) can attract unreliable, alcholic, delusional men. I have it but I didn't experience something huge about it.

Mars conjunct Neptune in Scorpio in the 8th, opposite TNP Hades, Mars also conjunct Vertex, Neptune conjunct Toro.
Yogi's, surfers, crooks, martial artists, druggies, painters,alcoholics, tricksters, the occasional mystic amongst the crazies...Lol thank goodness for astrology so we can see them coming.

chay

Banned
Mars conjunct Neptune in Scorpio in the 8th, opposite TNP Hades, Mars also conjunct Vertex, Neptune conjunct Toro.
Yogi's, surfers, crooks, martial artists, druggies, painters,alcoholics, tricksters, the occasional mystic amongst the crazies...Lol thank goodness for astrology so we can see them coming.

Just waiting for Transiting Uranus to directly oppose Mars....It'll be a surprise thats no surprise.:lol:

chay

Banned
They're not kidding when they say that ppl with natal mars or sun in 12th house can attract men who are messed up or criminal in some way, full of deception.

And I know you have all heard me go on and on about guy from past and what a mystery he is and how I cant understand why I cant get him out of my mind.

Loads of women reported him for sexual assault and harassment. One claims she was raped. They believe he may be a sociopath or narcissist, calling him a 'creepy monster.'

Wow. The 12th house really attracts the crazy ones hey. I just knew inside me that he was a sadistic weirdo. And here I was trying to figure him out lol. But to my credit, he was a very good looking charming man who could seduce anyone, so it's no wonder he fooled so many women.

I'll also add that now it's no wonder in my horaries I was always seen in detriment or fall in his thoughts. He likes to see his women as 'beneath' him.

Wow scary! Good you found out what he was really about.

LovelyMissAries

I'm curious to know what the transits were to your chart the day you found out about this guy?

I have Mars in Gemini and Jupiter in Gemini 12H. Sag DSC. 12h is ruled by Taurus and I have Venus in Aries 11H.

My experience of attracting the bizarre and cruel has given me a tremendous ability to read people better. I'm kind but no longer attach myself to what other people (Sag DSC>Jupiter) say (Gemini). Yes, its simple, but it correlates. Toxic people make me feel the same way the very first one did if that makes sense. I learn to recognize where I've felt that feeling before and what happened.

With my 12H ruler in detriment in the 11H, it seems like an astrological message to not always be the one "performing" or acting first. To sit back and be the observer and then act upon what feels best after you've created a baseline for everyone around you. Hope that makes sense.

Another thought is I wonder if people with 12H influence pick up on the toxic things in other people through the sign that's in there? For example if I have Taurus and Gemini influence in my 12H then I could / would potentially pick up on shifts in people through the words they use or microexpressions (as Gemini represents smaller things vs its sibling Sag) by watching how people move or express themselves (Taurus is physical, the body, and I have Venus in Aries.)

Or someone with Leo ruling over the 12H with...idk Mercury in Leo, might notice people speaking more extravagant as a "toxic" thing. That was an off the top of my head example so it's not perfect..

Lin

Neptune is always involved in some way when a woman is attracted to a secretive man, a narcissist, a ''very charming'' man who is also addicted to something (even sex)....
But it doesn't have to be Mars in the 12th. It doesn't have to be anything IN the 12th. And it doesn't have to be any specific combinations.

Be attracted to wrong men is all about secrets and chemistry and ''old patterns.'' You have to be self deceptive and also very physically attracted to the man. ''Love is Blind.'' And so is ''lust blindness'' as author Baabara DeAngelis describes it.

That is all that needs to be present.
LIN