Synastry moon square moon/sun

Almond88

Hello everybody,
thank you for your time. This is my synastry chart with a guy (he is the red)... I see a lot of passion between us but no feelings.

I would like to know what do you think about:
- moon square moon
- moon square venus
- his sun square my neptune (i had this with my ec boyfriend)
- my venus, mercury and pluto in his 7th house and his mars in my 7th.

This is an affair... do we have a chance to build something more concrete?

Thank you, I know synastry is complicated, i appreciate your thoughts or experiences.

Attachments

• astro_61at_l_a_a_p.29223.254081.jpg
    astro_61at_l_a_a_p.29223.254081.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 34

Zora

Account Closed
This is my synastry chart with a guy (he is the red)... I see a lot of passion between us but no feelings.

Hi Almond,

the best would be - you would feel the passion than seeing it in a synastry chart. And isn't passion also a feeling ?

I would like to know what do you think about: - moon square moon-
This is an affair... do we have a chance to build something more concrete?

Since when do you know him ?

You have a very special chart - and his moon squaring your moon - is not an ordinary moon/moon square - more very special - too. Both of your moons on sensitive special degree of zero - said to have brought a spiritual task along into this life - zero degree exact squaring each other - like spark energyzing each other.

Moreover your 0° gemini moon conj. your jupiter on 0°gemini (as ruler of 9th- spirituality) is at apex of a Grand Yod - called the "Finger of God". His 0° pisces moon is coming out of his 5th house - love and romance- and gets your Grand Yod zero degree exact activated and running.

You probably have met each other for a certain reason - but what doesn't consequently mean for a relationship.

Attachments

• ! Chart Almond.png
    ! Chart Almond.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 30
  • ! Chart almond_partner.png
    ! Chart almond_partner.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Since when do you know him ?

Your venus rules your 7th house - to start a new relationship and your venus is transit-activated by transit jupiter by trine and ready to go to start a new relationship.

Your sun in 8th as your 5th house ruler- love and romance, love affairs and to express love - is tensioned transit-activated by neptune's square. And neptune is not a much reliable fellow in it's transits - as neptune's energy and working on different levels - and it's intention is not easy to grasp and to understand.

But his 7th house ruler - mars is only transit-activated by quinkunx of transit jupiter being in his 5th house - he is not really prepared to start a relationship. His 5th house ruler uranus - love and romance and love affairs - is same tensioned transit activated and squared by transit neptune.

Almond88

"he is not really prepared to start a relationship. His 5th house ruler uranus - love and romance and love affairs - is same tensioned transit activated and squared by transit neptune."

Thank you, I'm sorry he is not ready to begin a relationship just with? Or this is in general?

Zora

Account Closed
Thank you, I'm sorry he is not ready to begin a relationship just with? Or this is in general?

No - not in general. But in the moment. Actual transits on natal planets show the activated life themes - the right time has come for the chart owner to experience. And to start a relationship is not much energyzed for him in the moment.

He told me he wants just fun.

From his chart and his transits - he was honest and told you the truth.

In May transit neptune first time activated his uranus as his 5th ruler. 5th house is among others about - just having fun in own life - a love affair - sex just for fun.

Almond88

Wow, I didn't realize how a single transit could be so important, thank you. It will be a long one with Neptune!

It is hard to say if this affair will continue?

Zora

Account Closed
Wow, I didn't realize how a single transit could be so important, thank you. It will be a long one with Neptune!
It is hard to say if this affair will continue?

What wouldn't matter if after some time his mars as ruler of 7th house - is transit-activated more energyzed- too. Then a love affair could result in a relationship. Staying same time in love - 5th house - with a person.

But look at his chart- he is more looking like preferring to be a loner than to be in commited relationship -loving his freedom and being a single. Aries in 7th ruled by mars - mars rules his 7th and his 8th house - long term relationship inconjuncts aries jupiter in 8th house - aries likes to take leadership on to stay on its own.

His mars is in virgo and mercury ruled 12th house - more preferring far distance relationships for a certain reason. His mars squares his uranus - as his 5th house ruler- own will - own ego - preferring to be a free spirit and preferring freedom and having fun without any responsibilities. And he is clear about himself- as he honestly told you about his intention- immediately - right in the beginning.

His mercury ruling his rising and his 12th house is in scorpio in 2nd house together with his scorpio pluto -and is mainly instinctively looking for self-protection and safety - first - than to really open up to others and not allowing others to come near to him emotionally - secrete and cautious scorpio mercury sextiles neptune in 4th house.

In your reversed synastry - you get your mars in his 7th house - squaring his neptune in 4th house. And get your uranus/saturn conj. cusp his 4th house conj. his neptune and opposing his gemini chiron. Your uranus in his 4th house- squaring his mars in 12th.

I would assume this is too much and too near for him to stand for long in physical near.

Attachments

• ! Synastry Partner and Almond.jpg
    ! Synastry Partner and Almond.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Almond88

I just wany to as my bestfriend!

Thank you so much, you are so nice!!!

Have you seen he put his venus in my 7th house?and we have a 8 degrees conjunction pluto-venus, do you think we will feel it?

Zora

Account Closed
I just wany to as my bestfriend!
Thank you so much, you are so nice!!!

Have you seen he put his venus in my 7th house?and we have a 8 degrees conjunction pluto-venus, do you think we will feel it?

You're very welcome, dear Almond you are a nice woman - too :smile:
To have him as your best friend - I don't see a problem in.

But venus is not like venus and is not always about love in a personal chart. His venus rules his ASC and is his personal enforcement energy. And also rules his 9th house- spirituality, expanding knowledge and wisdom and people from foreign countries and cultures.

His pluto he gets in your 2nd house comes out of is 2nd house- self-protection and setting boundaries.

8 degree is not a valid orb for a conj. and to be considered as effective. You may feel it as intense and passionate on your own - as your venus is strong placed in 7th house - ruling 7th and your pluto ruling 8th house in 7th house is of venus pluto-correspondence energy - intense feelings at first contact.

Almond88

Zora I am so fascinated by your words!!

Look at his Venus in my 2th house, do you think he can see me as “I can get money by her?” He loves to spend money for luxury and comfortable things, I think he can be superficial and consider that in a relationship

Can he feel jealous about me?