Full Moon Aries Sept 29 2012

Anna123

Hi,

I wanted to ask those who are experienced to help me understand how the full moon in Sept will affect me. It's supposed to be at 7 degrees Aries, and my sun is at 4'26" Aries, and my sun also opposes my natal Pluto.

Could you please take a look and let me know what I should prepare for? It looks intense. I am going to be applying for visa and I am teaching too, so it looks like communication, higher education, foreign places will be affected and stressed out areas of my life. But this is too general. If anyone could give me more insight, I will appreciate it.

Thank you.

p.s. I got worried about this full moon because I read this about it:

"Prepare for turbulence later, however. Everyone of every sign will need to duck for cover over the weekend of September 29, which will be fraught with very high key tension. Do not do anything important over that full moon in Aries September 29. (It will appear at 7 degrees of Aries.) I will speak more about that next month. The problem won't be Mars, but rather Pluto, Uranus, the Sun, and full moon, all doing battle with one another at epic levels. (Even Mars and his lover Venus, your ruler, will be arguing.)" (astrologyzone.com August 2012 horoscope for Libra) [deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Attachments

• 29Sept2012.jpg
    29Sept2012.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:

StillOne

Hello Anna, I don't think it's anything to worry about... The moon moves so quickly that the transit will pass fast. I don't think it'll be as intense as that quote makes it seem! After all, the moon has made that transit many times in your life.

Anna123

StillOne, thank you so much! You don't think that a full moon might affect me more? It's really close to my sun, and I just got a new job in higher ed (9 house stuff) so I am afraid that a student might turn out to be my nightmare! Hate dealing with difficult students.

StillOne

Hmmm, interesting intuition you're having... There is another transit at the moment which could prove impacting for you. Currently, Uranus is square Pluto. Uranus is currently transiting your 9th house... I'm wondering if this is what you're sensing? The Moon may provide extra lunar energy to the aspects your Sun makes. I would not consider that negative...

Last edited:

gen6k

your hardest transit is saturn crossing the IC, people might stop talking to you, and you might have some trouble at home.

i see that you went over your pluto opposite saturn then pluto opposite mars.
it wont be anywhere near as bad as before.

but probably influenced by those changes

just carry on and lose the trail.

Anna123

Thanks! I hope it's not negative!!!

I worked extremely hard, andi finished my terminal degree, found a job 9I worked even harder on this project), located. I know that my job requires lots of research (9house stuff again) and will be very draining in terms of hours spent with students at school (6th daily routine house stuff), so I am not surprised: it will be challenging to juggle research and teaching.

But because it's my first semester at the school, I wish the classes go pleasantly and smoothly.

Hmmm, interesting intuition you're having... There is another transit at the moment which could prove impacting for you. Currently, Uranus is square Pluto. Uranus is currently transiting your 9th house... I'm wondering if this is what you're sensing? The Moon may provide extra lunar energy to the aspects your Sun makes. I would not consider that negative...

Anna123

ha ha, people do not talk much anyway. As you can see, I even had to bump this post several times to get a response :)

As for Pluto opposing my Mars and Saturn--this was BRUTAL!!!! Totally brutal, and it still hurts. In fact, I am dead inside particularly because of the Saturn / Pluto clash. Now, that's a trail very hard to lose (if I understand you correctly.) I honestly do not think that I survived this transit.

I do hope that Sept 29 won't be tough, but I know that when this particular astrologer warns either of something problematic or of something good, things usually happen as she says. And I've noticed that full moons tend to be emotionally intense for me.

As for home, I do not anticipate any trouble on that front: dealing with vermin (cockroaches, mice) could be, but nothing else. My new apartment is also quite dark, so that responds to Saturn in the 4th house. May be I will move out in about 3 years from my current place.

your hardest transit is saturn crossing the IC, people might stop talking to you, and you might have some trouble at home.

i see that you went over your pluto opposite saturn then pluto opposite mars.
it wont be anywhere near as bad as before.

but probably influenced by those changes

just carry on and lose the trail.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi,

I wanted to ask those who are experienced to help me understand how the full moon in Sept will affect me. It's supposed to be at 7 degrees Aries, and my sun is at 4'26" Aries, and my sun also opposes my natal Pluto.

Could you please take a look and let me know what I should prepare for? It looks intense. I am going to be applying for visa and I am teaching too, so it looks like communication, higher education, foreign places will be affected and stressed out areas of my life. But this is too general. If anyone could give me more insight, I will appreciate it.

Thank you.

I think the Aries Full Moon may be a very powerful inner event for your and here is why. Natally you have a Sun-Pluto opposition [5Aries-4Libra] which is currently undergoing radical change from transiting Uranus, now retrograding back to exact conjunction to your Sun in late October. Your natal Sun rules the Ascendant and Pluto rules the 4th house, so your being, your essence, and your deepest, most private affairs are being given the light of day, a good airing out, so to speak, by Uranus.

Full Moons are about illumination, and Pluto, which will make a t-square to the Full Moon at 7Aries, is about digging way down and uncovering the essence of the matter. So this Aries New Moon [Aries is also symbolically connected to the 1st house] is about getting to the heart, the real truth, about your being [1st house], your identity [your natal Sun] and your inner most feelings and deepest roots [4th house].

As this may be more of an internal event, what I would do to benefit most from what this powerful New Moon configuration can bring, is to attend carefully in the period between when the transiting Sun passes over your natal Pluto on about the 28th until the transiting Moon goes over your Sun and then Uranus in the hours before the Full Moon. I think that if you can open yourself to this being a spiritual or sacred event instead of just a fearful one, then you may receive the rich insight that Uranus and the Full Moon can provide you about your self and your deepest thoughts and feelings. With transiting Uranus and Pluto as a backdrop, the event may certainly have shocks and perhaps some less-than-pleasant information conveyed. But it is well worth taking this journey willingly, and the potential riches are great for a new, genuine groundedness in your being and peace of mind.

The illumination period continues until the following New Moon, but you will likely continue receiving insight until transiting Uranus completes its contact to your Sun-Pluto conjunction early next year.

I am wishing you the very best in this important opportunity!

StillOne

Thanks for chiming in here Ilene! I hope that Anna comes back and let's us know what transpires... Maybe I played down the importance of the event. I just don't want people to panic! Lol... always trying mediate... :whistling:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks for chiming in here Ilene! I hope that Anna comes back and let's us know what transpires... Maybe I played down the importance of the event. I just don't want people to panic! Lol... always trying mediate... :whistling:

Hello, StillOne.
My hope I suppose is to bring to the event a more even, reasonable perspective than that of the astrologer Anna quoted in her original post. Replacing the metaphor of epic battle, turbulence and very high key tension with inner illumination, awareness and perhaps difficult or challenging issues, but with the knowing that she shall certainly live to see another day, perhaps in a better light.

It seems that many of us will be affected by the Aries New Moon featuring transiting Uranus and Pluto. For myself, it will connect with my Sun Moon Chiron Venus Neptune, either through direct aspect or in midpoint combination. Looks like its being at the 7th degree will connect with your Venus-Neptune and your entire five-sided natal planetary configuration, powered by sweep of the Aries Moon to Pluto Saturn in the hours before exact Full Moon.

So we may all have grandstand seats, while, most likely, being down in the stadium at the same time
icon7.gif
. Ahh, them paradoxes...

Last edited:

StillOne

Looks like its being at the 7th degree will connect with your Venus-Neptune and your entire five-sided natal planetary configuration, powered by sweep of the Aries Moon to Pluto Saturn in the hours before exact Full Moon...
Thanks Ilene, I will be on the lookout!

gen6k

you might want to up your health because the IC saturn also squares the ascendant, probably a reason why you are feeling worn. notice that jupiter will also conjunt your mars so you'll have energy.

Anna123

Hi guys!
Thank you for your responses.

I am not afraid that I might not live another day; I am much more afraid that someone might destroy my career with a false accusation. Facing hardship after hardship with nothing good to see in return is really hard. If there was some reward, the pain could be worth it, but otherwise, what's the point?

Students bring their personal issues in the classroom, so whether I like it or not, I might be their scapegoat. I had a Plutonian student once; he is a Scorpio--he mentioned his birthday (got drunk the night before we had class, could I excuse him to go to the bathroom to deal with his hangover....). It was not pleasant to deal with him; eventually he admitted to me that he is constantly deeply angry and in pain because he is mad at his mother for how she neglected his needs. While I know how this feels and can offer compassion, that's hardly my job; it's also especially hard because students' first confrontation with me is through their anger, and only later do they open up, if at all. Dealing with Plutonian or Marsian students is the least favorite aspect of teaching for me. (Now this makes me think of my Sun 9H/ Pluto 3H opposition: teaching/speaking, ie. dealing with Plutonian people.)

I am not that much of a careerist, but if my career is destroyed, how will I make a living? That's the source of my worry. Even if I am cleared of charges eventually, most institutions won't want to have anything to do with such a person. Hopefully, this won't happen. I do have students with Asperger's too, so I will have to check how to deal with this in case these students flare up, which is so likely....

I will post again once the dust of the September full moon settles! Thank you for your attention, everyone!

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi guys!
Thank you for your responses.

I am not afraid that I might not live another day; I am much more afraid that someone might destroy my career with a false accusation. Facing hardship after hardship with nothing good to see in return is really hard. If there was some reward, the pain could be worth it, but otherwise, what's the point?

Students bring their personal issues in the classroom, so whether I like it or not, I might be their scapegoat. I had a Plutonian student once; he is a Scorpio--he mentioned his birthday (got drunk the night before we had class, could I excuse him to go to the bathroom to deal with his hangover....). It was not pleasant to deal with him; eventually he admitted to me that he is constantly deeply angry and in pain because he is mad at his mother for how she neglected his needs. While I know how this feels and can offer compassion, that's hardly my job; it's also especially hard because students' first confrontation with me is through their anger, and only later do they open up, if at all. Dealing with Plutonian or Marsian students is the least favorite aspect of teaching for me. (Now this makes me think of my Sun 9H/ Pluto 3H opposition: teaching/speaking, ie. dealing with Plutonian people.)

There are so many facets to archetypal interpretations, besides the one you have already experienced. I do hope you can allow room for other possibilities, as well, including a radical transformation in how you think about these matters [transiting Uranus and Pluto to your 3H-9H opposition].

Anna123

You are right, IleneK. The possibilities are endless. I hope the September full moon brings about the much more necessary deeper transformation, the one that's happening deep in me rather than in my rational thinking.

VirgoJack

Hi, Everybody,

This my first post, so forgive me if I unintentionally do not post according to guidelines.

I, too, am concerned about this full moon.

I'm glad that StillOne reminded us that the Moon passes quickly. Nonetheless, doesn't the lunar vibration have the strength to stick around and have influence for a couple of weeks?

My chart is attached, in case anyone would be interested in looking at it, and let me know what kinds of things I might want to know about this Full Moon in Aries, my 2nd house.

I'm a Virgo-Sun, Pisces-Asc. You can see the opposition in my chart pretty clearly. It's been an interesting ride. That's for sure! ;-)

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• VJNC.png
    VJNC.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 29

Caro

Why are you particularly bothered about this aries full moon?I would have the thought Friday's full moon in pisces more influential.

some astrologers do readings based on the lunar calender. it can be quite interesting to keep a diary of the phases of the moon and events in your life to track how these placements affect you. This will be dependent on the strength of your moon in your natal chart (or perhaps your awarness of your moon)

from my own point of view my progressed sun is in aries at about 7 degrees so the full moon falls on that. I have noticed the last new moon/full moons have all been triggering something in my chart.