Progressed Sun conjunct natal Moon

Neptune Rising

Hello!

Has anyone had progressed Sun conjunct natal Moon? How did you experience this transit? Did it affect your world view, life path direction?

I'm looking forward to this coming up for me in the next few years. This is what this website says:
http://cafeastrology.com/progressedplanetsaspects.html

Progressed Sun conjunct Moon This year should mark a level of getting in touch with your feelings beyond your wildest expectations. In a phrase, the way you act and react suddenly become one. You have reached an equilibrium few are privileged to achieve, so watch what you are doing right as it happens, you may be called on to repeat it.

Sounds interesting. My Moon is in Pisces on the 2nd/3rd cusp. Moon rules the 8th house in my chart, rules Saturn in the 7th house and Saturn is the ruler of my natal Sun. I think it will have something to do with contacts with others, maybe relationships with someone older, maybe tax, money and communications.

I'm also looking at the other transits that are happening at that time. The nodes will have entered my 5th/11th axis, Pluto still square Pluto, progressed Moon opposes natal Sun while progressed Mars conjuncts natal Sun. Progressed Moon also conjuncts natal Vertex. Seems like some creativity and fun may be a focus also at that time.

The predictions can be endless though I have a feeling what may come about, I am more interested in how this progression affects a person's outloook and life path.

:smile:

bakerette

Wow, the year that my progressed sun applied to conjunction to my natal moon was a wild emotional roller coaster. I became engaged, same day my sister shattered her elbow, emergency surgery for her. My dad was found to have a brain tumor and was given two months to live. His dying wish was for us to marry, why wait. So, my dad died, I got married and on top of that went through menopause. But, also at the same time transiting pluto was exact my natal sun. Ay yi yi! Crazy time to be sure.

Neptune Rising

Ah wow what alot! I'm so sorry for the sad news about your dad. Also congratulations on your marriage! Talk about everything squeezed into a short space of time! Thanks for replying and sharing your experiences bakerette. It certainly doesn't sound like a run-of-the-mill transit!

Lol, I will also be having a Neptune conjunct progressed Sun/natal Moon transit happening during the next few years, should be interesting! Last time Neptune conjuncted my natal Sun, that was a fuzzy and strange time to be sure, but I was also quite young, late teens and going to art college ;)

Neptune Rising

Thanks Caprising for sharing your views, sounds like one of those transits that you can look back at and see it as a kind of life turning point maybe. My friend had that same conjunction, prog Moon conj prog Sun in Scorpio in his first house a few years ago, he was having quite an emotional time. Plus his prog Lilith was exactly conjunct them too, there was a Lilith type character in his life.

Yes during this progression, prog Mars conjunct natal Sun. Pluto square Pluto, Uranus sextile Venus/Mercuy while opposite Pluto and conjunct IC. Lol looks like my life may go a bit upside down in a few years! Nodes are in 5th/11th axis, eclipses in those houses. And Saturn square Venus/Mercury and trine Saturn.

Moon and Plsces is strong in my life, I'm using this energy to teach yoga mainly at the moment. I've practiced for 20 years and now for one year have been teaching it. The Pisces/Jupiter/Moon/Neptune and 3rd house really help me feel what to teach and feel what the students may need. I kind of meditate when I teach, lucky really because I'm so shy its the only way for me to relax enough to talk for an hour in front of a group!

Last edited:
I've had prog moon conj sun 27years ago and moved house, divorced. Major transits over MC think T Uranus. Yes it did herald a new cycle of independence as a single mother though. In approx 13months will be having another 'return' and am hoping to move house again....

julia

Ah wow what alot! I'm so sorry for the sad news about your dad. Also congratulations on your marriage! Talk about everything squeezed into a short space of time! Thanks for replying and sharing your experiences bakerette. It certainly doesn't sound like a run-of-the-mill transit!

Lol, I will also be having a Neptune conjunct progressed Sun/natal Moon transit happening during the next few years, should be interesting! Last time Neptune conjuncted my natal Sun, that was a fuzzy and strange time to be sure, but I was also quite young, late teens and going to art college ;)

what happened?

Ojos_raros

Neptune Rising, can you write about what happened during this progression? I have the same progression coming up. Progressed sun conjunct venus and then progressed sun conjunct moon. both in the 8th house in leo.

Neptune Rising

Ojos, I have learned that its a potential that waits for a trigger to activate it.

It depends on the houses involved, planets occupying and ruling the houses/signs involved. The transit of Neptune is currently conjuncting natal Moon/progressed Sun and its very hard at times. Too much to go into but has been the hardest time of my life but also its been expanding (maybe the influence of Jupiter being in Pisces in my chart also, in same house). It's been life changing, sadness, endings/changes as well as new beginnings. Its also put me in touch with my emotions - for good and bad.

One of the things that I feel will occur is for me to go to university as a mature student. The progressed Sun/natal Moon is in my 2nd/3rd house cusp, that it will be triggered by a full moon next September. After that, this Moon/Sun conjunction is aspected by conjunction/opposition eclipses, so I hope to be studying by then. All these themes are reflected by the other transits of Saturn, Jupiter (ruler of Moon). Neptune is already conjuncting the natal Moon/progressed Sun, and through my experiences, I've been initiated into the subject I hope to study which I've been fascinated with for years but until now have never dared think I could actually study it at Uni.