Jupiter Enters Aquarius, Mask Requirements Come Back *text only*

AppLeo

The day Jupiter entered Pisces (May 13th) the CDC said that masks were no longer required due to vaccines.

Skip ahead, Jupiter is retrograde and about to enter Aquarius. The mask requirement comes back.

Pretty funny

JUPITERASC

The day Jupiter entered Pisces (May 13th) the CDC said that masks were no longer required due to vaccines.
Skip ahead, Jupiter is retrograde and about to enter Aquarius. The mask requirement comes back.
an astrological chart backing that claim :smile:

has not been provided
Pretty funny
this thread is on our traditional board
and so
Traditional astrological significations
DELINEATING
"...Pretty funny...."
would be useful and welcome
meanwhile

any beginners reading this thread
may be interested to consider

the following TRADITIONAL significations
of AQUARIUS
whose sole DOMICILE RULER is SATURN

Introduction to Hellenistic Astrology Part I - Zodiac​

The image of the Water-Pourer is masculine, diurnal, solid, watery, human, servile, eloquent, semi-infertile, handsome, standing and of the east wind. It indicates inquiries, affairs, crafts, water and property. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Aquarius are burdened, envious, lying, occasionally generous because of the uncontrollable flow of the Water-Pourer, craftsmen, public, mystical, youthful, delicate, with beautiful figure and eyes, smooth hair, dizzy, beautiful manners, white, working with hard materials, troubled by athletic training, artisans, wealthy, malicious, haters of their own families, incorrigible, making living by waterside places, betrayers of reputation and truth, accusers, haters of mankind, godless and uncontrollable.

Domicile of Saturn, it controls the lower legs, the skeletal system, the lymphatic system and the immune system. It causes blindness on account of the water. It is like-empowered with Libra, like-ascending with Pisces and like-engirding with Capricorn, short in the Northern Hemisphere and tall in the Southern Hemisphere. It is wintry, cold and moist for the north, and summery, hot and dry for the south. Aquarius obeys Aries for the north and commands it for the south. Aquarius controls Sauromatica, Oxiana, Sogdiana, Arabia, Azania and Middle Ethiopia. The left hand and the head are rising up to the 7th degree, the body and the right hand up to the 13th, the pitcher up to the 20th, the water up to the 25th, and the falling water up to the 30th.

The first 7° belong to Mercury - mastery, lovers of wisdom
The next 6° belong to Venus - friendships with great women
The next 7° belong to Jupiter - notable, some are winners of games
The next 5° belong to Mars - lawsuits, injuries, some die violent deaths
The final 5° belong to Saturn - education, grief in youth

Shoulders, Left Arm and Cloak - Saturn and Mercury
Thighs - Mercury and moderately Saturn
Water - Saturn and moderately Jupiter

such then are the effects of the stars as made by our predecessors.

Bibliography:
Ludwich, A. (Ed.). (1877). Maximi et Ammonis carminum De actionum auspiciis reliquiae: accedunt Anecdota astrologica. BG Teubneri. Retrieved from https://archive.org/details/maximietammonisc00ludw/page/n3
Manilius, & Goold, G. P. (1985). Astronomica. BG Teubner.
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/home.html
Schmidt, R. The Astrological Record of the Early Greek Sages. Project Hindsight.
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

[deleted non-astrological comment - Moderator]

I came upon the thread and find it interesting, Jupiter in retrograde and moving back to a previous sign is a reversal of luck, fortune, positivity and optimism. We're heading back to the pandemic's emergency mode, because there were not enough people who took the masking, now the vaccines and other forms of prevention seriously like this country should. Last year, Mars in Aries heated up the fiery of COVID-19, similarly from the period of July to December in 2020.

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

[deleted non-astrological comment - Moderator]

I think that is a perceptive connection you made between Jupiter in Pisces and it's retro back into Aquarius....

So on May 14, 2021, Jupiter entered Pisces.

I remember planning to have a very very small birthday dinner for my daughter on 5/21---and just immediate family came, and we sat outside on patio, socially distanced...but felt OK taking off masks very briefly while we ate....

But our entire family was vaccinated fully by then...got my 2nd shot on may 1st so May 14th was actually when I became fully vaccinated. Right when Jupiter entered Pisces and was EXACTLY trining my Sun at 0 Scorpio in the 6th.

But now, July 29th, we see Jupiter going backwards into Aquarius. And we are now coming to the horrid realisation that our wonderful vaccinations are not fully protecting us all from Delta Covid.

And it is even more contagious and stronger. So suddenly we are all feeling vulnerable again. :sick:

Jupiter will linger in Aquarius until New Years Eve ...:pouty:

JUPITERASC

I think that is a perceptive connection you made between Jupiter in Pisces and it's retro back into Aquarius....

So on May 14, 2021, Jupiter entered Pisces.

I remember planning to have a very very small birthday dinner for my daughter on 5/21---and just immediate family came, and we sat outside on patio, socially distanced...but felt OK taking off masks very briefly while we ate....

But our entire family was vaccinated fully by then...got my 2nd shot on may 1st so May 14th was actually when I became fully vaccinated. Right when Jupiter entered Pisces and was EXACTLY trining my Sun at 0 Scorpio in the 6th.

But now, July 29th, we see Jupiter going backwards into Aquarius. And we are now coming to the horrid realisation that our wonderful vaccinations are not fully protecting us all from Delta Covid.

And it is even more contagious and stronger. So suddenly we are all feeling vulnerable again. :sick:

Jupiter will linger in Aquarius until New Years Eve ...:pouty:

Siriusly
and so on ad infinitum
Q.E.D.
I came upon the thread and find it interesting,
Jupiter in retrograde
and
moving back to a previous sign
retrograde Jupiter is indeed returning to previous sign AQUARIUS
whose SOLE DOMICILE RULER is our far from merry friend SATURN :smile:

Introduction to Hellenistic Astrology Part II - Seven Stars​

Saturn completes 2 sidereal cycles and 57 synodic cycles with 59 years.
It has retreating arcs of 7 degrees for 140 days.
Saturn is cooling and moderately drying, malefic, masculine and diurnal. Phainon makes those born under him dark-skinned, robust, black-haired, curly-haired, hairy-chested, and with eyes of moderate size, middling stature, having excess of cold and moist when morning rising, and dark, slender, small, straight-haired, with little bodily hair, rather graceful, black-eyed, having excess of cold and dry when evening rising, and in general, annoying, concealing, avaricious, ignorant, consistent, reserved, petty, malicious, having many anxieties, throwing themselves down, fond of solitude, deceitful, downcast, hypocritical, squalid, clothed in black, deviant, importunate, sullen and miserable. Saturn controls depressions and sluggishness, obstacles in business, interminable lawsuits, subversion of action, secrets, restraints, imprisonment, grief, accusations, tears, being orphaned, captivity, haunting, farmers, gardeners, workers of property, managers, seafaring and waterside trades, tax collectors, the elders, violent action, guardianship, great reputation, notable ranks, lands, administration of that which belongs to others, fathership of the children of others, bachelors, widows, childlessness, violent deaths by water, strangulation, dysentery, falling on the face, injuries and lower respiratory infections, the skeletal system, the lymphatic system and the immune system, building materials like wood and stone, lead, dark colours and astringent tastes. It chronocrator over late old age up to death.

Bibliography:
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/home.html
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf
is a reversal of luck, fortune, positivity and optimism.
and or

"...a reversal of..." ANY of the TRADITIONAL SIGNIFICATIONS of JUPITER
which include the following:

Introduction to Hellenistic Astrology Part II - Seven Stars​

Jupiter completes 6 sidereal cycles and 65 synodic cycles with 71 years.
It has retreating arcs of 10 degrees for 120 days.
Jupiter is heating and moderately moistening, benefic, masculine and diurnal. Phaethon makes those born under him light, of good colour, moderately curling hair, large eyes, tall, commanding respect, having excess of hot and moist when morning rising, and light, with lank hair, bald in the front and on the crown, with average stature, having excess of moist when evening rising, and in general, cooperating, distinguished, advising, truthful, beneficent, efficient and outgoing. Jupiter controls begetting of children, childbirth, faith, love, desire, alliance, knowledge, justice, friendship with great men, prosperity, payments, large gifts, abundance of profits, governments, honours, authority over temples, arbitration of disputes, brotherhood, fellowship, inheritances, adoption, fidelity, the livelihood of the father, confirmation of good things, deliverance from bad things, freedom, entrustments, treasures, stewardship, athleticism and zealotry, the reproductive system, the digestive system, the integumentary system, sacred objects, tin, brilliant colours and sweet tastes. It is chronocrator over early old age up to the 68th year.

Bibliography:
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf
We're heading back to the pandemic's emergency mode, because there were not enough people who took the masking, now the vaccines and other forms of prevention seriously like this country should. Last year, Mars in Aries heated up the fiery of COVID-19, similarly from the period of July to December in 2020.