Volume

Does he have feelings for me?
I am so confused?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_he_have_feelings_for_me_hr.72324.147112.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_he_have_feelings_for_me_hr.72324.147112.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 48

waybread

It looks like you've had some kind of disagreement or falling out.

You are symbolized by Jupiter, which is not in such a strong position, in the sign of its fall. He is symbolized by Mercury, which is past its square with Jupiter and applying to a square with Saturn.

With squares, there is or can be contact and communication, but generally they are aggravating and not productive of a harmonious result. The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) applies to a square with Mercury and opposition with Saturn.

Just looking at the house situation, does some of the tension relate to your money or living overseas?

Right now I think he "has feelings for you," but they are angry rather than loving.

Please let me know if my reading hits or misses the mark. That way I will learn more astrology.

leomoon

Would this have been a secret love affair? I'd agree with Waybread because your indicator Jupiter is in a T square with Mercury & the Moon., while Mercury may be your lover or the one you inquire of.

The 12th house may indicate a kind of suffering or secret nature. 5th house of romantic encounters finds Neptune on the cusp.

Volume

Waybread and Leomoon - how you picked up such accurate points is beyond my comprehension. No judging pretty please - but yes this has been a long on and off secret affair which has had burning and freezing moments. He's become more like a friend/brother to me. I told last I would never leave my husband for him. He has left his wife, lived with another, gone into rehab and then went back to his wife. Which is what I have been telling him all along. He seems to always get closer to me when he's lost something, a parent, his way, his trust with friends. He blamed me for his other affair- had I been there for him he would have never had gone into a spiral.
Whatever that means.....
But you are both on point.
I love this Horary Magic... really want to educate myself.:happy:

leomoon

thanks for the feedback Volume :smile: Feedback is very important for horary so we can become more accurate in honing in on certain planets.

For affairs, the 12th is known as a "secretive house" because it's ruled by Pisces & Neptune, often undermines although there is of course a metaphysical spiritual side to the 12th house too, especially when in Pisces.

Best to you, and thanks again.

waybread

Thanks for the feedback-- and this seems like one of those situations where you would be a lot better off without him. He doesn't seem to take mature adult responsibility for his own actions.