Is my grandmother going to be okay?

muchacho

I just want to add that I find this all very upsetting. It’s like once you’re old no one cares. I won’t get into details but looks as if hospice will be involved?

This is all very bad. 😣😢 I personally will be using the 7th house because of how close we are. This is like grandmother/mother/best friend/child situation. That’s the best way I can describe it.

My whole week now is dedicated to her. So any insight into what to expect will be great. Thank you. 🙏😞
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Looking at the chart you posted, I have to agree with your assessment, it doesn't look good at all.

I hope things will work out somehow for you. Wish you all the best!

muchacho

OK, so if I look at your grandmother's horary:

First house: I would have turned the houses differently, but Rex E. Bills, The Rulership Book gives the first house for the grandmother of a man. Ruled by Venus. The house itself looks OK, but Venus is in detriment. But it's not entirely helpless: in its own face and angular.

6th house of health: ruled by Jupiter. Venus applies to a nice trine with a domiciled Jupiter. Jupiter, appropriately is in the 3rd house which rules the lungs.

Doctor, 7th house, ruled by Mars. After leaving Jupiter, Venus applies to a sextile with Mars.

Outcome, 10th house Ruled by the VOC moon.

So within reason, and allowing for her health condition going into her crisis as well as her age, to me a lot of the chart looks good, but I wouldn't expect much change in your grandmother's condition.

Probably I've missed a lot, and as I said, I don't want to be in the business of giving false hope, so please let us know what happens.
I wouldn't put too much faith in those rulership books. They are full of errors, especially Bills' book.

If it is the mother of his mother, then it is either the 4th from the 4th or the 10th from the 10th (depending what tradition you follow). In either case, you'll get H7. And using L7 (Ma) as her significator matches the story perfectly.