Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 10-30-2018, 10:37 PM

Question Started dating during Venus Retro - is there long-term outlook here?

Hi Guys,
I'm just beginning to learn about synastry and composite charts and hope you can help educate me here! Just started a new relationship during the Venus Retro, and things seem to be veeeeeery slow to take off - not sure if it's due to that or the fact that he's Cappy Sun/Virgo Moon.
However we have some nice Moon/North Node and Venus/North Node contacts in the Synastry chart..which I've read are "soulmate" indicators? Also read that Saturn/Moon conjunct in 7th House of composite can indicate good long-term commitment potential.
Any thoughts on the attached charts? Would be grateful for your input. Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Synastry.jpg (47.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Composite.jpg (46.0 KB, 6 views)

Unread 10-31-2018, 08:17 AM

Re: Started dating during Venus Retro - is there long-term outlook here?

Give it time, you have some very nice things going on between you two. On the difficult side is his Saturn squaring your sun (and in fact he is holding back while you are chomping at the bit), and a square between your two mars (you are going in two different directions). in the composite there is a Venus square Saturn that can be stable, but cool. And that same Saturn is sitting on the moon, for emotional restraint and coolness. With all your scorpio you want more emotional involvement, so see if this relationship satisfies you, because it will always be on the cool side.
Unread 10-31-2018, 12:31 PM

Thank you Elena, that is all pretty spot on! (Except our Mars are not square in the synastry - his is in Gemini, mine's in Scorp). I'm hoping he's just slow to warm up but that once he gets going.. We'll see, as you say only time will tell..would you view our Moons as Sextiling? Or too wide an orb?
Unread 10-31-2018, 02:43 PM

Sorry, the image is out of focus, hard to read. The mars are still out of sync, although not as harsh as a square. The moons look like 27 and 24 degrees, which is fine for a moon sextile.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
AtlanticPacific (10-31-2018)

Tags
dating, longterm, outlook, retro, started, venus