Where are my glasses?

Hello, I had my glasses sitting on the table and then they disappeared all of a sudden. I did an exhaustive search of my small home and found nothing, so I ran a chart for it. Any ideas on where they could be? I'm new to reading horary so I'm struggling with it. I gathered it may be near the floor, but that's about it.

Attachments

• Where are my glasses..jpg
    Where are my glasses..jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 30

fensi88

There are 2 testimonies they will be found!
Look in dark corners near the floor, low, dark places, near thresholds and boundaries. Look at business areas or near some potted plant. Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept. Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway. Also look among things for short journey.

Direction: Northeast
Near colour:blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green

POF is in Ar in 6 house. It can be at places near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, hat boxes, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
A pet may have dragged it away. Look inside something: in a box, pocket (left), bag, drawer or cabinet suitcase or underneath something. Where you keep clothes, or in the linen closet . Often out of sight. The sewing room or studio in the home.

Direction: Northwest
Near colour: red, black, purple
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Aria Venue

hello there
first check the 3rd house -corridor-hall-landings (connecting places) just as you leave the kitchen, near a corner perhaps, down on the floor in a dark place

Last edited: