When will covid19 disappear forever

leomoon

Re: When will covid-19 disappear forever

I forgot the name used in Tropical Astrology, so I asked my FB pal, Tony Louis who reminded me of the following:

In this presentation I would like to highlight one of the techniques described by Valens in his fourth book about the different systems of “chronocrators” or “time lords”, known as Zodiacal Aphesis or Zodiacal Releasing.
Chronocrators: Lords of Time Periods
The term “chronocrator” refers to any celestial body or point in the zodiac that is an indicator of time or a period of time. The word is known from the periodic conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn every 20 years, which is known as the Great Chronocrator. The technique of Zodiacal Releasing is described by Vettius Valens as one of the most precise and powerful and is attributed to a Hellenistic astrologer named Abraham. The time lords or Chronocrators are the Western equivalent of the Hindu Dasa system, in which the planets serve in turn as regents of a given period of time, usually including a series of sub-regents serving under the principal one for shorter periods of time.
I don't really know if all practicality, IF the method of Zodiacal Releasing is commonly used today or not however.

They say, its never too late to teach an "old dog" new tricks, but for me, I'm tired. :sleeping:

Kalinka: Sounds like the sub periods he mentions are similar then to the concept of Bhukti.

https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/201...UXMCvcj-UVMlrvAs6qlSimO3SI7OXq04TL6cjbMKC03UY

kalinka

Re: When will covid-19 disappear forever

[FONT=&quot]? *Are houses 5 & 11 then, prosperous, for healing or as you say a cure? I found this on Indastro:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eleventh House in Vedic Astrology[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11th house in Vedic Astrology is considered an auspicious house, also called the Labha house. Labha means gains, and 11th house is a strong indicator of income and gains. It represents prosperity, sudden profits, wealth, abundance, and income. Your aspirations and desires, and their fulfillment comes under 11th house only. 11th house is 5th from the 7th house which represents our desires, thus, it refers to the fulfillment or defiance of the desires, which is why it is called the house of gains.[/FONT]
5th house is about pleasure, what makes you feel good. And all the characteristics given in Tropical Astrology likewise, apply to this house from what I read.
Speaking generally this is right! However one House has more than one meaning. For example the 6th house is about diseases but also for jobs, winning in competition or enemies. In KP the 5th is for cure because it is the 12th of the 6th house= absence of sickness. 11th house is always important as the house of wish fulfillment. That is why it's always considered. Moreover it is the 12th of the 12th house and indicates absence of bedridden sickness. This is in KP the method of detrimental houses. So the 12th,6th and 8th house (Dhustana Houses) of one house denote negation or denial of a matter.
Rahu Bhukti, is auspicious for bad things, seldom good. It is the South Node and the Nodes (generally speaking), are considered malefics I think.
Bhukti” being a sub division of a Dasa period or longer period if I'm not mistaken, as Dasas are nominally about 10 years or so much like what they also use in some Tropical astrology called ?? (I forgot the name, but you can look for the lord of the Year although I don't think that's what I'm thinking of) Maybe someone can refresh my memory here?

http://www.theartofvedicastrology.com/?page_id=420

Dasas in general: Mahadasa or MD in short which is Level I dasa. Below this level will be level 2 dasa called Antar dasa or (AD). Below that would be 3rd level called Pratyantar Dasa (PD) and so on. Technically its a FRACTAL calculation which goes to infinite levels.

[FONT=&quot]http://indianastrologyhoroscope.com/Rahu_Rahudasha.html[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The mention of the “Pratyantara Dasha” is new to me. I’m only familiar with the Vimshottari Dasha. (time span) to find the Bhukti or sub period.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So thanks for the new push start in KP for me, I’ll be researching more when I get the time….[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://jyotishvidya.com/ch61.htm
[/FONT]
[KP works a bit different than other vedic methods. We don't use natural malefics or benefics. So every planet could be good or bad, depends on their accidental signification. For example a planet in conjunction with the Sun is therefore not automatically combust. Rahu is not the South Node, it's Ketu. That is why North Node is Rahu and in many terms the beneficial of both. Rahu was in the chart the agent of mercury. Since mercury Bhukti signifies the 8th but also 5th house, this means that in this period both disease and healing will happen. Rahu Bhukti in the chart last till September 2022. When a cure will happen in this period we see due to minor sub divisions as you mentioned right. Pratyantara Dasha is the 3rd Level of Vimshottari Dasha. MahaDasha->Antara Dasha/Bhukti-> Pratyantara->Sookshma->Prana Dasha.

Last edited: