Will her health let her carry out this pregnancy full term?

My friend asked me on March 13th, 2020
At 3:06 pm if her health will get in the way from her having a full term pregnancy and giving birth.
Her chart is born in Mesa AZ at 11:21am
On april27,1991.
(I'm in Mesa Arizona but she's in Texas does this make a difference chart wise?)

Aria Venue

My friend asked me on March 13th, 2020
At 3:06 pm if her health will get in the way from her having a full term pregnancy and giving birth.
Her chart is born in Mesa AZ at 11:21am
On april27,1991.
(I'm in Mesa Arizona but she's in Texas does this make a difference chart wise?)

create her chart by using the exact time (date-place) the woman asked.for example: 13-3-2020 on 3:06 pm at Texas (texas city you mean in us?) or wherever she was the moment she phrased her question.Also give information related to the problems she faces.Why did she ask this? for example, did she face miscarriages in the past and she's worried?is there something wrong with the pregnancy already?what's the problem with her health? try always to give the background story

Last edited:
create her chart by using the exact time (date-place) the woman asked.for example: 13-3-2020 on 3:06 pm at Texas (texas city you mean in us?) or wherever she was the moment she phrased her question.Also give information related to the problems she faces.Why did she ask this? for example, did she face miscarriages in the past and she's worried?is there something wrong with the pregnancy already?what's the problem with her health? try always to give the background story

Okay thank you for opening my thread btw.
She has had more then one miscarriage and he does have health issues.
Her city and state at the moment of the question was sanantonio texas

Aria Venue

verify please that this chart corresponds to the correct data( there are two different locations as san antonio at texas, i dont know which is the most suitable) and next time try at least to upload the chart yourself. members of this forum are not obligated to do this.
Moreover please provide more information related to the health issues she faces, what kind of health issues?

Attachments

• carry pregnancy.jpg
    carry pregnancy.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: