Do natal charts show sexual orientation?

LovelyNomad7

Does my chart show that I'm a lesbian? Just curious if it's possible to tell.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_ana_s_hp.14362.32559.gif
    astro_w2at_02_ana_s_hp.14362.32559.gif
    54.7 KB · Views: 87

piercethevale

I haven't followed or read any of those threads except for a couple of posts in the link JUPITERASC provided.
There is an Astrological 'Part' that is titled, the "Part of Homosexuality'', it's also known by the title, the "Part of Surprise". I haven't worked with the 'Part' before, not much anyways. I have only calculated that "Part" for about a dozen charts...those charts that I ascertained all the Parts that use the Asc. as the "Personal Point" [the Personal Point is the first factor in anyone of the Arabic/Astrological Parts' formulae ["Personal Point" + "Significator" - "Trigger"] It is a more modern "Part" in that it has Uranus [a 'Trans-Saturnian' Planet] as the "Trigger". Asc + Mars - Uranus. Though I seriously doubt that it is some sort of clear indicator. Most likely it comes up aspected in some way or another on the chart of many Homosexuals and thus got the reputation.
There are all sorts of aspects and such that give tendencies towards sexual preferences a bit "off the well beaten path" [pun not intended...but I might just use that sometime.]. I am in the middle of writing a thread on Bill Clinton in the Mundane forum and the Monica affair has really shown up in Bills astrology, or what I believe shows a good cause for it or contributing to it. Bill also has a Mars-Neptune conj. by a very tight orb and they in turn are both conj. Venus about 7* away. All were in Libra at birth...his Asc. and Venus had progressed to Scorpio just at the time of the affair and just before the affair began [or right at the onset,] Bill's natal Asc. had progressed to the 17th of Scorpio which happens to be the Part of the Libido [Asc. + Pluto - Venus] for the natal chart of the USA [zero hour July 4, 1776 chart] ...then it progressed to the next degree about 2 weeks before the 'affair' ended.
btw...my asc is @ 17* :scorpio: 10' and if I was born some 30 to 40 seconds early than is recorded it might be in the previous degree...the same as that Part of Libido.
So, you might want to take a look at that Part also.

Here's a little music to accompany your search for the answer....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idhxrZKlLvc

Last edited:

piercethevale

...and now that I've taken a look at your chart...I see that Pluto may be progressed into the 17th degree of Scorpio by now...why don't you do a progressed chart? [degree enumeration as it is ...you always round up when stating the degree unless it happens to be that degre by exactness ...that is, for example you have natal Pluto @ 15* :scorpio: 24' 28" and that is in the 16th degree of Scorpio]

piercethevale

...in fact a very interesting chart for sexuality study indeed!
What a cluster in Scorpio and then a Venus-Neptune-Saturn conj. all in the 11th degree of Capricorn and sextile Mars in Scorpio!
You have 3 of the 4 points of a 'Harmonic Rectangle' ...all that's lacking is some astro-influence in Taurus at around 10* Taurus 00' 00". Whenever anything transits though there or a progressed astro influence is conj. it... it becomes activated!
Also, you have 3 of the 5 points of a Pentagram based on your Asc. The natal Moon and your natl Mars make up two more of the points ..those missing are at 26* Leo 00' 00" and 20* Capricorn 00' 00". Watch for transits and progressions to those two points at the same time...and then that is active.

piercethevale

One more comment. I had to refresh on what that triple conj. in Cap. indicates...utterly profound!

You have some gifts that were bestowed you. I have a very tight Saturn-Neptune conj. that is opposite my natal Venus by 7*.
You have a marvelous propensity for creations of artistic expression, and you have the ability to meditate like you invented the practice.
If you do ever become interested in meditation seek out the most reputable of gurus...not that you''ll need much assistance in accomplishing it...but you need the guidence of someone that knows the 'traps and pitfalls' along the way that can steer you clear of them and provide protection. Someone with your gift is sure to attract many that would like to steal your light and some that would just like to see your light go dim ...or out, altogether.
May God Bless you, watch over you and guide you if you so desire Gods' help.
ptv, aka Devananda, Sadhan Order of Yoga.

ps. That Lilith-Uranus sextile may be give some 'impulses' of which I'm not too familiar with and you 're going to want to research that Moon-Pluto inconjunction...that could be a bit of a bother...

Last edited:

piercethevale

One more observation. i took the liberty and found that your Part of "Surprise" is @ 06* Aquarius 04' that is conj. that same USA natal zero hour charts' South Node @ 06* Aquar. 35' [and it is my North Node].
Your Part of Libido is @ 24* Capricorn 22' and that is conjunct by 3* 12' of orb to the USA's natal Pluto @ 27* Cap. 34'. It's quite possible that one of the natals in Cap. has progressed that far by now [:venus:] and the others will follow during your lifetime...possibly

...and ...[ten minutes and a progressed chart check later] Your Venus has progressed to 28* Cap. 25' and your M.C. to 22* Cap 11. ...both of influence to that part of Libido [although, I only consider exact conjs. to parts ...that is within 1* of orb but preferably in the same degree. ...regardless your M.C. will advance there soon.]
You progressed pluto, on the other hand is now @ 16* Scopio 18"...righ smack conj. with the USA natal charts' Part of Libido :surprised::sideways::lol::wink:[we're just one sexed up nation...I tell ya'...:devil:] which is precisely @ 16* :scorpio: 49' 46".

your progressed chart

Attachments

• Lesbo.jpg
    Lesbo.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

piercethevale

btw...fyi...I only include 'Eris' and "Parsival' as curios, for my own amusement...Eris has a way of showing up in the most poignant of places and looky there...Parsival is right on that 11th degree of Capricorn...:lol::kissing::innocent:

Bless my soul ...:wink:

Claire19

It is easier to look at a lesbian's chart and see the influences rather than speculating on a chart that we dont know the sexual orientation of but yes the natal chart does show the classic aspects for homosexuality. Not to say that it is always so. Uranus with Venus and Mars and also Neptune in the mix is often present with "unconventional" and indiscriminate sexual attitudes. I never use fixed stars or other bodies, they just cloud the issue and are not valid in my opinion.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I just noticed that the progressed chart has Venus quintile Pluto at this time...very 'spot on'...and Lilith and the Desc. are conjunct [which I haven't a clue as to what it means but it is influencing something.]

ps...also one of the oddest ''triangular matrices i ever encountered involving the Moon, Jupiter and Mars in the progressed chart. ...a 'YOD' like configuration... Mars sesquare to both the Moon & Jupiter and the Moon & Jupiter square one another...
I would look to the degree opposite Mars and try to figure out how to 'integrate' the opposing energies ...it's the 'Way of the Cosmos' in that all seeks out its' opposite and wants to integrate!

Last edited:

piercethevale

Mars progressed to the 23rd degree of Scorpio...
the Sabian symbol is representative of the Mars energy at this time and it seeks to integrate with the 23rd of Taurus.

The 23rd of Scorpio according to Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian symbols, "An Astrological Mandala" is:

SCORPIO 23* "A RABBIT METAMORPHOSES INTO A NATURE SPIRIT.

KEYNOTE: The raising of animal drives to a higher level.

The rabbit is .... a symbol of [an enormous amount of] procreative and sexual [energies]. "Nature spirits," on the other hand, represent the higher aspect of life energies, as they are said to guide those normally invisible forces controlling the growth of all living organisms... [it] refers to the transmutation of the generative power into a more ethereal and subtle form of potency.

.... Whether it is the sexual desire for a progeny, or aggressiveness, the instinctual urge can be raised to a new level. [there's a sublime way to achieve it] through a process of TRANSUBSTANTIATION."

piercethevale

That, being said...it wants to integrate with the 'Cosmic Precept' found at the 23rd of Taurus and represented by the Sabian symbol found there: [ibid.]

"A JEWELRY SHOP FILLED WITH VALUABLE GEMS.

KEYNOTE: The social confirmation of natural excellence.
... The symbol applies to any product in which culturally acquired skill has embellished or transformed the end results of a lengthy and demanding natural process. ...

... At this stage [of the process of 'Spiritual Unfoldment' as one follows the 'Precepts' degree by degree through the Zodiac] we are concerned with the social process which brings about a CERTIFICATION OF PERSONAL WORTH."

Moog

I've not found anything reliable that indicates sexual orientation in a chart. Doesn't mean it's not there though.

LovelyNomad7

Prince! Thank you for all your insight. I am really mind blown right now! The part that really gave me the chills was what you said about attracting many that would like to steal my light. Since I was little I've always attracted envious people. I suppose it is simply because I usually have a very positive outlook on life, I'm pretty confident and intelligent. One of my mother's best friends is a healer and when I was younger she gave my mom some sort of potion to put in my bath for protection as well as blowing smoke in my face to ward of evil spirits. To this day though I always seem to attract shady people that attach themselves to me. Now that I am older I can pretty much see through anything so I don't open up to people very quickly because I'm unsure of their ulterior motives. I really want to find a spiritual guru to guide me. I don't know where to look though. Any suggestions? I am a college student though and don't have much money. The moon-pluto inconjunct is a problem that I am definitely dealing with at this point in time. I know with meditation & proper breathing exercises I can learn to properly integrate the energy. About the degree opposite my mars. I believe it is at 8* 23' Cancer retrograde. What does that mean since it is retrograde? Does this mean I need to act more cancerian? or how exactly do I incorporate these energies? Since it's in the 4th house does this mean I need to be more family oriented? & Be more about the home life? Funny enough I became a vegan a few months ago & am cooking 24/7. I've become a homebody which I never used to be.

LovelyNomad7

Lol. You're awesome! As far as sexual orientation is concerned I don't know what to think. I'd like to conduct my own research on friends and see if I discover any similarities. I definitely feel like I am transforming into more of a spiritual being. & As for self worth, It's taken me a while but I can finally say that I really value myself as a human being. I used to squander my martian energy and use it in negative ways. I've become a much more balanced person and expend it in exercise.