Uranus transit extravaganza

stellium86

Hi everyone, I wondered what peoples take is on these transits I'm going through over the next year. I've finally reached a place where my life is pretty stable and for the first time I'm able to start planning for my future from a solid base, so the presence of all these destabilizing transits has got me panicking as I don't want to go backwards - figure knowledge of potential is akin to donning my bulletproof ves: its still gunna hurt, but at least i'll live:biggrin:. I've attached by birthchart for additional info.

all the significant transits over the coming year:
Uranus opposite sun - (this started at the beginning of lockdown last year which also coincided with me being diagnosed with diabetes and fatty liver set the ball rolling to uncover a genetic disorder i have which is the cause of those two.
Uranus opposite Venus (starts next month)
Uranus square Mars (June)
Uranus Sextile Jupiter (and Jupiter sextile uranus at different points from next month)

Saturn sextile saturn
Saturn square pluto
Saturn sextile moon
Saturn sextile uranus

Pluto sextile mercury.

thanks in advance -

Attachments

• IMG_2543.jpg
    IMG_2543.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 34

Frisiangal

Hi,
The chart you included is small, hard to read, and not in a style most used on the forum (astrodienst = astro. com charts), which may be a reason you have received no replies. So, I'll only respond to your concern regarding tr. Uranus.

The 6th house refers to employment/service, physical dis-ease or dis-orders. What is less familiar is its correspondence as the house of self-service; i.e. working upon and for one's self.

6th house cusp is in Taurus, which is ruled by Venus = sweetness.
Fatty liver probably means cholesterol issues, which brings about difficulties to the heart, ruled by Leo.
Mars in Aquarius squares Sun-Venus. Regulation of blood to and from the heart.

The fixed cross with Taurus has a reputation for metabolism issues that affect the thyroid gland, and is often seen in issues of diabetes.

Transits from Uranus may bring about stress regarding a change of way of life, yet it is really an alarm bell to induce the change, like it or not. In the 6th house you are being made aware that you have to change your ways and look after yourself. This could include a change of diet to more 'sensible' eating, and more physical exercise to get the lazy bones working if work involves a sitting position. Changes in work too?

If a genetic disorder (with Sun-Venus, from paternal line?) and/or weak auto-immune system (Moon-Saturn-Neptune) is to 'blame' fpr the physical discomfort, it does not mean that a 'I can't do anything about it' attitude follows. When Uranus works well inside a person, there is a remarkable ability to undergo the necessity to look at life from an alternate perspective.

The transits from Saturn, even when positive of nature, can be a 'stick to the old ways', yet just as easily show what those old ways have brought about and what has been learned from them. The two antagonists Saturn-Uranus can then work together.

Your use of 'destabilizing transits' is a good term for Uranus in Taurus, which is bringing about rumbling earthquakes and lightning thunderbolts in the sign that so hates anything that will change the security safety net it wants. Yet we all know what happens once the bull does get moving. :wink:

If you can change panic into positively thinking differently, you may find that Uranus isn't to be afraid of, yet appreciated and thanked (Taurus) for its encouragement to see the other side of the same coin.

:smile:

Zora

Account Closed
Hi everyone, I wondered what peoples take is on these transits I'm going through over the next year. I've finally reached a place where my life is pretty stable and for the first time I'm able to start planning for my future from a solid base, so the presence of all these destabilizing transits has got me panicking as I don't want to go backwards - figure knowledge of potential is akin to donning my bulletproof ves: its still gunna hurt, but at least i'll live:biggrin:. I've attached by birthchart for additional info.

all the significant transits over the coming year:
Uranus opposite sun - (this started at the beginning of lockdown last year which also coincided with me being diagnosed with diabetes and fatty liver set the ball rolling to uncover a genetic disorder i have which is the cause of those two.

Hello Stellium

a useable, comfortably readable chart with transits shown on outer circle - is always the best invitation for replies and for people who like to be of help to you.

attachment.php

Uranus transit was not the culprit. Transit-Uranus opp. your sun did not already happen last year - as in last year - transit-uranus got retrograde before - on 10°49 taurus.

Uranus opp. your sun will start in fact first time degree exact on your sun on 05-18-2021 and will last until 03-03-2022. Leaving you a lot of time for a change and a turnaround by 180 degree in your life - uranus in it's transits is said to be able to. But always depending on the actual situation, uranus enters at degree exact transit moment - and therefore only very less precisely predictable.

Sun rules your 9th house, education, training classes, house of teachers, teachers you can find in your life and teacher you can be for others. House of travels and foreign countries, house of book publishers and house of lawyers. And house of spirituality and expending own knowledge and wisdom. And house of (religious) faith in a higher power above you.

This is what will get a turnaround and a change in your life and will cause a considerable change in your life.

Actually transiting saturn is degree exact squaring your sun first time - how do you experience this energy ?

When- exactly were you diagnosed with diabetes ? Your health house is ruled by venus - venus in scorpio in 12th house - not having been opposed by uranus last year. Neither your jupiter - ruling liver.

In fact - last year- it was your saturn - as ruler of your physical body house 2nd in 1st house - also house of immunesystem - having been transit activated by uranus by inconjunct. And your moon as ruler of 8th house - genetic inheritance - by inconjunct.

Last year - your natal saturn - natally semisextiling your pluto and squaring your jupiter - your pluto has been activated by tr-uranus in your 5th house- by opp. - interrupting the energy flow - you are used to from birth on - during the transit.

But just in the moment actually finished and over now.

Attachments

• ! A astro_2gw_stellium_hp.82917.39401.jpg
    ! A astro_2gw_stellium_hp.82917.39401.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
I have learned from British people that exact TOB is not noted in Birth certificate. Where is your TOB from ? Mom's memory ?

As accurate known TOB is important for exact house cusps and lifethemes and exact important moon placement.

Frisiangal

Stellium86
Should you still be visiting the forum and reading this topic, you will have noticed that the chart that member Zora included is entirely different in house positions than the chart you inclided.
I admit to thinking it was of the same house system (irregular house cusps) and based my reply upon this.

Using Placidus house system, natal planet positions are in other house realms, which will alter the nature of where their working effect is apparent. The 6th house influence of Taurus - Venus remains the same.
Ttr. Uranus is still in the 5th house, and not yet in the 6th house of work/physical complaints.

Which house system did you use?

Zora

Account Closed
I've attached by birthchart for additional info.

Hello stellium,

your posted chart is uncomplete - the planet placement and house cusps list and aspect list grid is missing and you used Koch house system - most astrologers don't do - and prefer to use placidus-house system..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hello Stellium

a useable, comfortably readable chart with transits shown on outer circle - is always the best invitation for replies and for people who like to be of help to you.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! Astro Stellium with koch houses.jpg
    ! Astro Stellium with koch houses.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 64
  • ! IMG_2543.jpg
    ! IMG_2543.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 65

Zora

Account Closed
I have learned from British people that exact TOB is not noted in Birth certificate. Where is your TOB from ? Mom's memory ?

As accurate known TOB is important for exact house cusps and lifethemes and exact important moon placement.

With your TOB mentioned your midheaven is on 0° libra- which is a very special degree.

It would be good to know, where your TOB is from.