The new royal baby

Ukpoohbear

Probably not as simple as a disagreement. Sun/moon square could also mean the parents were physically separated at the time, and the reasons for that don't always mean the marriage is on the rocks. My mom is an example of that (at least, she is if my educated guess that her moon is in late Cancer and not early Leo is correct--her birth certificate doesn't give time of birth, and the moon changed signs the day she was born, with sun in the last degree of Aries). Her father was in Europe at the time, fighting WWII, while her war bride mother was at home in middle America.

The physical separation part isn't true in Prince Louis' case, but it's possible that Kate and William have been, while not necessarily at odds with each other, emotionally separated. If they're both overwhelmed with duties of their own, and the stresses of parenthood with another pregnancy on top of that, and on top of that they have the press and paparrazzi nosing into their lives at every turn... couples have broken from less. If they manage to rebuild their relationship from that, and the separating square suggests that they're moving in that direction, more power to them.

Again, there's a theme of the unique pressures of being royal putting stress on the family members. Which comes back to what the sun/moon square is likely to mean for Louis in his own life.

The first thing can came to me when thinking of difficulties they may have is an extra marital affair. This makes sense when hearing about the pressures Prince William has being the future King of England. He is also the son of Prince Charles and struggled to commit for years. This was probably the correct thing to do to grow up first and spend time in his military career but he also had lots of admirers before he settled down.

This could be seen more clearly in his chart and the synastry between him and Kate better but that was my first thought. Like you said it is the unique pressure of being royal plus being a new family. Scandal is probably not new to the royal family or people of power but it is definitely unstable and interesting to see what the future brings.

Osamenor

Staff member
The first thing can came to me when thinking of difficulties they may have is an extra marital affair. This makes sense when hearing about the pressures Prince William has being the future King of England. He is also the son of Prince Charles and struggled to commit for years. This was probably the correct thing to do to grow up first and spend time in his military career but he also had lots of admirers before he settled down.

Extramarital affair is the LAST thing I think will ever happen with those two. William in particular wouldn't do that. He's much more level headed than his dad, and he's seen the scandal that his parents went through. If anything, he probably wants to stay well away from doing what his father did. I imagine his line of thinking is something like, I'm not ever doing that to my kids, and keeping public integrity when I might be king for a good part of my life is important.

Furthermore, he doesn't have anything like the motive that Charles did for having an affair. Charles didn't run around having flings with random women, he just carried on with Camilla on the side for years. Because she was his real love, who he wasn't allowed to marry because she was a commoner. William got to marry the commoner he loved. There isn't another woman in the picture, at least not that we know of. If there are problems in William's and Kate's marriage, I think they're more likely to just shut down on each other, than either of them take it out by having an affair.

Again, this is a separating square. Whatever tension there has been between them, it's starting to ease up. So, if either of them were having an affair, I think it would probably have recently happened and ended. Which is unlikely, not only for the reasons I mentioned, but because they're parenting a young family. For a good portion of the past six years, Kate has been going through pregnancies so difficult that she was hospitalized for morning sickness each time. And, after the first, parenting a toddler or two at the same time. No woman in that situation has the energy for an affair. Neither does any new father who's very involved with his kids, which William apparently is.

For all those reasons, I think what happened was probably a "Honey, what's happening to us? We just don't talk anymore," situation. Very easy for couples to get into when they're parenting a new family and have other weighty responsibilities on top of that.

Abby83

Kate Middleton

I can relate to Kate Middleton a lot. I also had bad sickness for most of both pregnancies and needed a lot of help. Requiring all that help when you're pregnant, and having to look after little ones is straining on the relationship. But they are lucky they can get lots of help from maids which reduces the chances of abuse of power with dominating relatives (my experience, and a lot of other women experience this too). So they are quite fortunate in that sense. My son is also born with moon square sun - applying!! But my husband and I experienced extreme tension and conflict a year later, right when I gave birth to the twins. That's when the shi* hit the fan. Mother in law was kidnapping my son from me, we didn't sleep at all for 6 weeks. Fighting about names. Husband's relatives making fun of my body, bla bla... it goes on. So the sun square moon is accurate in that sense.
My twins on the other hand, their moon doesn't aspect the sun at all. Perhaps this signifies the mother and father were not connected at the time of their birth.

And one thing about Kate Middleton that I absolutely LOVE - After she gave birth to her first child, she went out in public in that post natal nighty looking dress and she had that natural post natal pregnant belly sticking out. She wasn't hiding it. She was a completely natural mother. So this woman was a model. Most models would be like - oh look at my flat tummy after baby. Not Kate. She was all natural and accepting of what comes with having a baby! Love it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ukpoohbear

I don't think Kate was a model. There is a famous photo of her in a dress designed by a student at the University of St Andrews and many say this was a a see through dress first meant to be worn as a skirt and was maybe a deliberate attempt on Kate to show Prince William she was more than just the friendly girl next door.

She could be a model though. She is perfect looking and has grace. A deep earthy beauty with classic thrown in.

I read she was a Taurus rising but I read the webpage again and even though it said Taurus rising it said the birth time was unknown. Astro and Astrotheme have the birth time as 7:00pm which makes her a Leo rising. This is surprising with her quiet beauty but fits perfectly with royalty. Megan Markle has North node in 1st house with Sun and Mercury there in Leo. The royal family have a pattern of Leo and Taurus signs. Diana has brought in the Cancer sign with Prince Harry being Cancer Sun and Prince William choosing Kate Middleton with a Moon in Cancer and with her new birth time of 7pm the moon in cancer conjuncts the north node.

Synastry with Kate Middleton and Prince Louis

Last edited:
I didn't mean that perhaps the chart shows rebelliousness because he is fighting for the throne. I just meant that perhaps knowing he won't make it to the throne in his life-time may cause him to act-out and be a bit more rebellious.

He can afford to be rebellious, like Prince Harry is, because it really doesn't matter. Much more freedom being low on the list.

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: Kate Middleton

I can relate to Kate Middleton a lot. I also had bad sickness for most of both pregnancies and needed a lot of help. Requiring all that help when you're pregnant, and having to look after little ones is straining on the relationship. But they are lucky they can get lots of help from maids which reduces the chances of abuse of power with dominating relatives (my experience, and a lot of other women experience this too). So they are quite fortunate in that sense. My son is also born with moon square sun - applying!! But my husband and I experienced extreme tension and conflict a year later, right when I gave birth to the twins. That's when the shi* hit the fan. Mother in law was kidnapping my son from me, we didn't sleep at all for 6 weeks. Fighting about names. Husband's relatives making fun of my body, bla bla... it goes on. So the sun square moon is accurate in that sense.
My twins on the other hand, their moon doesn't aspect the sun at all. Perhaps this signifies the mother and father were not connected at the time of their birth.
In your twins' charts, what was the last aspect the moon made to the sun? What aspect is it moving toward? From square to trine? Trine to square? Other?

If it's moving from square to trine, that would make the most sense with the situation you described. The tension that was building between you and your husband when you had your son, broke when you had the twins. You refer to him as your husband, not your ex, so evidently you stayed together. To do that, you would have to have smoothed things out some, which would be indicated by a more harmonious sun/moon aspect coming up.

And one thing about Kate Middleton that I absolutely LOVE - After she gave birth to her first child, she went out in public in that post natal nighty looking dress and she had that natural post natal pregnant belly sticking out. She wasn't hiding it. She was a completely natural mother. So this woman was a model. Most models would be like - oh look at my flat tummy after baby. Not Kate. She was all natural and accepting of what comes with having a baby! Love it.
She's authentic. That's probably why William chose her. They were friends first, in school... I'm sure he had girls falling all over him and getting silly ga-ga just because he's the prince. It stands to reason that he wouldn't want anyone like that, he'd want someone who sees him for who he really is, isn't wowed by his celebrity, and can be real with him.

Osamenor

Staff member
I read she was a Taurus rising but I read the webpage again and even though it said Taurus rising it said the birth time was unknown. Astro and Astrotheme have the birth time as 7:00pm which makes her a Leo rising. This is surprising with her quiet beauty but fits perfectly with royalty.

The 7:00 pm birth time puts her midheaven in Taurus. That you perceive her as a Taurus rising type, makes perfect sense in that light. The midheaven is how people see us if they know of us but don't know us personally. She may be more Leo-like to people who know her personally--on top of a Capricorn sun and Cancer moon, Leo rising would add some friendliness and warmth to a reserved inner personality--but to the public, her image, shown by the midheaven, is Taurean.

I'm seeing something similar with Prince William. I was surprised to learn that he's a Sagittarius rising--and his birth time is given as 9:01 pm, which seems solid. His persona seems more Capricorn-like or Libra-like to me: he's responsible, ethical, level headed, not one for acting out or being rash. But, I don't know him personally, just his reputation. That picture I have of him fits his midheaven very well: Libra, with a stellium including Saturn.

If he's Sag rising and she's Leo rising, they both have fire rising signs. Ascendants in the same element is one of the desirables when it comes to compatibility.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope adds value to the discussion here providing useful clues,
which observers may like to adapt and comment upon :

moon-rahu NNode leo first,
sensitive, individualistic, high self-pride, acting skills;
rise-fall in life, need for ancestor worship;

sat-mars elevated cap 6th, ambitious, hardworking, methodical;
tech-mech-mining-entrepreneurial-event management, ind engg aptitudes;
stress-struggle, accident prone, overcoming opponents, competition;
sat lord 8th over 6th success amidst adversity; sat retro delayed results;

jup lord 9th over scorpio 5th, research-occult-advisory aptitudes;
jup trine aspect own pisces 9th protective of luck-edu, retro jup delayed results;
trine elevated aspect cancer asc, protective of health/general well-being;

jup lord 6th negating to 5th scorpio,
prone to heart-stomach-urological health issues,
while quick recovery same time;

taurus-venus 11th inimical-malefic for cancer asc, sun-venus taurus,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship-career-fin success;
aptitude for hotel management, banking, artistic aptitudes, dentistry;
love for food-comforts, creative, energetic, stubborn-determined;
health issues, throat-thyroid-ears-kidneys-heart-stomach etc;

mars aspect own aries 10th, protective of career-success;
but misplaced relationships with superiors;
mars lord 10th over 6th, extra efforts needed towards career;
mars 9th lord from moon for luck over 6th; settling at 28+

sat elevated aspect libra 4th, promoting property;
sat lord 7th negating to cap 6th,
stable career but disturbed marriage-relationship/negating;

ketu separative SNode over acq 7th;
ketu 7th acq mystic, reformist, innovative,
pain-injury abdominals-lower legs-sciatica pain etc;

Last edited:

Abby83

jup trine aspect own pisces 9th protective of luck-edu, retro jup delayed results;

Ukpoohbear. - I just remember watching a movie where Kate Middleton was a model walking on the runway in front of prince William and apparently it was love at first sight?
I'd have to say I can also relate to prince William. My father was the cheating playboy and my mum was the emotional wreck who never ever had love in her life yet she could give love to everyone. And I must say, with that upbringing, I would so go for a woman like Kate Middleton. She's someone who has a calm, warm, pleasant energy, she is a lady on the street, but sexy underneath, she's got good values and I just feel like she's someone you can trust to be faithful.

Abby83

In your twins' charts, what was the last aspect the moon made to the sun? What aspect is it moving toward? From square to trine? Trine to square? Other?

If it's moving from square to trine, that would make the most sense with the situation you described. The tension that was building between you and your husband when you had your son, broke when you had the twins. You refer to him as your husband, not your ex, so evidently you stayed together. To do that, you would have to have smoothed things out some, which would be indicated by a more harmonious sun/moon aspect coming up.

She's authentic. That's probably why William chose her. They were friends first, in school... I'm sure he had girls falling all over him and getting silly ga-ga just because he's the prince. It stands to reason that he wouldn't want anyone like that, he'd want someone who sees him for who he really is, isn't wowed by his celebrity, and can be real with him.
My husband and I had lots of problems for many years. So it didn't end with the twins. In their chart, the moon is in Aries and the sun is in Scorpio. So that last aspect would have been a trine and the next one an opposition. I think its a bit confusing cos like I said, we had problems for many years. Basically lots of control issues and I wasn't gonna have such nonsense. Such ridiculous nonsense.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
My husband and I had lots of problems for many years. So it didn't end with the twins. In their chart, the moon is in Aries and the sun is in Scorpio. So that last aspect would have been a trine and the next one an opposition. I think its a bit confusing cos like I said, we had problems for many years. Basically lots of control issues and I wasn't gonna have such nonsense. Such ridiculous nonsense.

So much for that theory. Astrology is never cut and dried....

By sign, your twins' sun and moon are quincunx. Perhaps reflective of their parents' marriage being in an ongoing state of discomfort, but still going on that way?

A friend of mine, who I've known since grade school, has a Scorpio sun and Aries moon, and her parents were on and off with each other throughout our childhood. I don't know what their relationship was like when she was born, but the whole time we were growing up, they kept splitting up and getting back together.

Abby83

So much for that theory. Astrology is never cut and dried....

By sign, your twins' sun and moon are quincunx. Perhaps reflective of their parents' marriage being in an ongoing state of discomfort, but still going on that way?

A friend of mine, who I've known since grade school, has a Scorpio sun and Aries moon, and her parents were on and off with each other throughout our childhood. I don't know what their relationship was like when she was born, but the whole time we were growing up, they kept splitting up and getting back together.

Yep. That sounds exactly like us. We have had to live under the same roof but live separate lives because my parents and I can't be around my husband's abusive family members. So my husband goes with the kids only.

Ukpoohbear

Ukpoohbear. - I just remember watching a movie where Kate Middleton was a model walking on the runway in front of prince William and apparently it was love at first sight?
I'd have to say I can also relate to prince William. My father was the cheating playboy and my mum was the emotional wreck who never ever had love in her life yet she could give love to everyone. And I must say, with that upbringing, I would so go for a woman like Kate Middleton. She's someone who has a calm, warm, pleasant energy, she is a lady on the street, but sexy underneath, she's got good values and I just feel like she's someone you can trust to be faithful.

Ive seen that movie too! They are showing on all the channels at the moment too with the upcoming wedding on May 19th. Its a busy year for the Royals.

It is funny you and Osamenor both agree Prince William would not cheat because of what he saw happen to his mother . I see the point but the reason I thought he would cheat was because he has had the instable family life and it could make him repeat the same mistakes. Although yes, it is true Prince Charles only cheated because he was not with the correct woman :pinched:

I come from a playboy father also which is why I am suspicious of the integrity of all men in marriage (sorry guys).

I think Kate Middleton is the type to stay if Prince William cheated too. She did a lot to get him and strong women stay with cheating men too, no matter what they do. So she is a perfect wife in that sense too.

Also, she is real and authentic but she was competitive enough to play the long game to get her Prince. The long game worked for Camilla as well.

Looking at Prince Williams chart I am not surprised to see lots of planets at the top of the chart. Saturn conjunct Mars, very fitting for a king. an exalted Saturn as well and the courtesan Mars in Libra. Jupiter at zero degree conjunct the MC! Sun at zero degree!

He has Venus in Taurus which is stable, this is conjunct Mercury in Gemini so we could say his Venus in Taurus will also act like a Venus in Gemini. and Opposite Uranus...in 11th....Uranus in 11th....Wild friends that conflict with his stable needs. Chiron in 5th is surprising for such an easy time making a family...but we will see what happens.

Ukpoohbear

Thanks so much for the interpretation! You can say you were probably the first astrologer to interpret Prince Louis birth chart! :w00t:

His Saturn is elevated like his Dad's I see. I wonder what his rise and fall in life will be like the nn Leo first suggests.

Ukpoohbear

I'm seeing something similar with Prince William. I was surprised to learn that he's a Sagittarius rising--and his birth time is given as 9:01 pm, which seems solid. His persona seems more Capricorn-like or Libra-like to me: he's responsible, ethical, level headed, not one for acting out or being rash. But, I don't know him personally, just his reputation. That picture I have of him fits his midheaven very well: Libra, with a stellium including Saturn.

If he's Sag rising and she's Leo rising, they both have fire rising signs. Ascendants in the same element is one of the desirables when it comes to compatibility.

I have the same impression of you as William. Looking at the top of his chart or his MC reputation, it fits perfectly and also with Taurus as Kate Middleton. I do not see either of them as expressive but they probably have a good laugh together. I really am surprised with Sag for Prince William because he is so dry like his elevated planets lol

I don’t have a bad impression of Prince William to make me think he would cheat or have an affair. It is a feeling from him being too quiet maybe and holding something back. In contrast Prince Harry seems more genuine to me.

Abby83

Ive seen that movie too! They are showing on all the channels at the moment too with the upcoming wedding on May 19th. Its a busy year for the Royals.

It is funny you and Osamenor both agree Prince William would not cheat because of what he saw happen to his mother . I see the point but the reason I thought he would cheat was because he has had the instable family life and it could make him repeat the same mistakes. Although yes, it is true Prince Charles only cheated because he was not with the correct woman :pinched:

I come from a playboy father also which is why I am suspicious of the integrity of all men in marriage (sorry guys).

I think Kate Middleton is the type to stay if Prince William cheated too. She did a lot to get him and strong women stay with cheating men too, no matter what they do. So she is a perfect wife in that sense too.

Also, she is real and authentic but she was competitive enough to play the long game to get her Prince. The long game worked for Camilla as well.

Looking at Prince Williams chart I am not surprised to see lots of planets at the top of the chart. Saturn conjunct Mars, very fitting for a king. an exalted Saturn as well and the courtesan Mars in Libra. Jupiter at zero degree conjunct the MC! Sun at zero degree!

He has Venus in Taurus which is stable, this is conjunct Mercury in Gemini so we could say his Venus in Taurus will also act like a Venus in Gemini. and Opposite Uranus...in 11th....Uranus in 11th....Wild friends that conflict with his stable needs. Chiron in 5th is surprising for such an easy time making a family...but we will see what happens.

What's 'the long game?'

And I'm not sure if Kate would stay if William cheated. I don't thibk the relationship would ever get to that point. That would have been sorted out in the beginning. I see her as the type of woman who says 'if you cheat on me, that's it, I'm leaving.'

Ukpoohbear

What's 'the long game?'

And I'm not sure if Kate would stay if William cheated. I don't thibk the relationship would ever get to that point. That would have been sorted out in the beginning. I see her as the type of woman who says 'if you cheat on me, that's it, I'm leaving.'

The long game is a term I heard when they were describing the situation with Diana, Prince Charles and Camilla. There was another woman that Charles was known to have an affair with and Diana sided with her to try get a rise out of Camilla and would do other sorts of publicity stunts with media but Camilla stayed quiet and didn’t play back with the media although maybe she did in private.

Then Kate was nicknamed Waity Kaity for the on off relationship and not being engaged to William. So the quiet and long game works better in royal family. The ‘do not talk’ rule and sticking to rules in general.

I always thought Kate would be stronger than that too until another documentary recently and they said Kate had worked so hard to get to where she was that she probably would turn a blind eye to affairs and that it is a common thing to do that.

There seems to be a lot of affairs. Camillas first husband, then Camilla, Prince Charles and Diana. I would like to believe it would not be the case for Prince William but I have my doubts. I am cynical type lol

Abby83

The long game is a term I heard when they were describing the situation with Diana, Prince Charles and Camilla. There was another woman that Charles was known to have an affair with and Diana sided with her to try get a rise out of Camilla and would do other sorts of publicity stunts with media but Camilla stayed quiet and didn’t play back with the media although maybe she did in private.

Then Kate was nicknamed Waity Kaity for the on off relationship and not being engaged to William. So the quiet and long game works better in royal family. The ‘do not talk’ rule and sticking to rules in general.

I always thought Kate would be stronger than that too until another documentary recently and they said Kate had worked so hard to get to where she was that she probably would turn a blind eye to affairs and that it is a common thing to do that.

There seems to be a lot of affairs. Camillas first husband, then Camilla, Prince Charles and Diana. I would like to believe it would not be the case for Prince William but I have my doubts. I am cynical type lol

You do make a lot of good points.

I also see Kate as possibly being someone who could turn a blind eye, especially now she's in deep.

OK now I get the long game. Yeah I agree that works best with partners too.

I get why you're cautious. My dad was a playboy too. I guess it was a blessing my dad was gone for 9 years of my life cos I'm now pretty good and spotting faithful and unfaithful men.