Relationship and Marriage

peep

Hello everyone. I am a female with the following Natal chart. I would like to know why I have no relationship going on or whether I am going to get married ever.
Things I already know -
1. I have Chiron in the 7th house. Attachment and detachment to people is painful. I am afraid of people and Chiron in Gemini, afraid of talking.
2. I have Saturn in 12th house - Misfortune, bad luck, setbacks, delays, loneliness, depression, etc. Overall a loner placement. I am abroad currently.
3. Sun and Venus in 10th house - I get seen a lot publicly and my private, secret, introvert heart cannot accept it but it is what it is. A lot of people try to talk to me don't like it and I do not let them.
4. My dominant signs are according to Pullen/Astrolog: 1. Scorpio, 2. Capricorn
3. Libra 4. Aries 5. Saggittarius
5. I made peace with the fact that I attract Capricorn-Cancer axis people cause I have Saturn/Capricorn energy myself

But why do I attract Virgo-Pisces axis men??? For the record, even though I have Neptune in the 1st house, I do not like Pisces men. My brother is one, funny enough my 3rd house sign is Pisces.

Attachments

• 2019-09-06_122459.jpg
    2019-09-06_122459.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 26

kimbermoon

I would offer that the pattern of who you seem to subconsciously attract is associated with Mars being attached to the Nodal Axis, being conjunct the South Node, and opposing the North Node is in Pisces.

The Nodes are essentially karmic themes that have been carried over from the past, but which are typically below the level of conscious memory. The South Node carries the memories that are generally not realized by the conscious mind, and as such they tend to be simply repetitive [on auto-pilot]. The North node shows what we are needing to
‘aim towards’ to counter the limitations and blockages of the South Node. It points specifically to the law of cause and effect.

The negative expressions of the Virgo energy involve being overly reserved, critical and judgmental; the seeking of perfection, within the self and with others. Ultimately the search for perfectionism will be doomed to fail. Mars relates to both physical and sexual attractions, thus with the Virgo energy influencing your Mars, you are apt to find that you do subconsciously attract
Pisces men, in order to attempt to counteract [balance] your own Virgoan tendencies of self-discipline or self-criticism.

“You are needing to move away from such energies to the realms where the heart and the head unite in the less discriminating waters of Pisces.
This Virgo / Pisces axis is about rounding out the edges of your Psyche so that you are neither critical of yourself or others” -Elizabeth Spring.

peep

Hi Kimbermoon,
thanks for the response. But my north node is in Aries and south node in Libra? Anyway, I think it is because I find Pisces to be lonely then again. I do agree with you based on the following my Mars is in Libra in 9th house and my 9th house sign is Virgo as opposed to Pisces 3rd house. NN in 3rd house and SN in 9th. It makes sense this way to me.