April is going to be BIBLICAL!

piercethevale

Well, April has ended, although it 2:30 a.m. May 1st here in California and the day isn't quite over [April 30th] for the far Western Pacific, and an Aleutian Island, or two... But unless North Korea begins nuking Attu, Adak, or Johnston Atoll, I'd say that the April going Biblical watch has been pretty much a bust.

Although it is very interesting why the Democratic Party is sending out so many lawyers to halt the recount when they claim there was nothing wrong with the ballots in Arizona?

if an truly independent, and unbiased, investigation is going on, then they certainly wouldn't have anything to worry about...and even if the investigators do show some bias, it shouldn't be too hard to prove, and either or, it would then take another few such recounts to really get the ball rolling enough to get any really serious sweat from the Dems... unless...

They are fully knowledgeable of and complicit with the crime.

They would be a lot more believable if they hadn't gotten so many lawyers involved... at least in my esteem.

So why... so many... ?

....but...Hey, it's May Day...! I'm gonna go find my Maypole so I can play.
It's been quite awhile since I last played with it.... I wonder where I last....

...Ohhhh, yeah.... here it is.

Whew....:biggrin:

blackbery

It's May 1st but I just wanted to point out the really strange weather they had in the Middle East the last two weeks of April with the last couple of days being Biblical in nature.

Hail the size of golf balls in the holy place of Mecca.

The Saudi desert turned into lakes and rivers. There was plenty of snow which thawed and turned into massive flooding in Oman, Quatar, SA. Some of the weirdest, most destructive weather they've ever encountered.

AND....very strange things going on in that satanic District of Columbia where 'energy' attacks took place near the Washington Monument. One person died.
Dozens & dozens of fire, police and more buses of National Guard brousght in.

Completely ignored by fake news, along with a certain famous politician who was hanged at GITMO on April 27th just as Pluto turned RX for their Crimes against Humanity and Sedition and Treason against the U.S.A. Many people will be shocked when they find out who it is.

A short video on the weather in the Middle East.

https://youtu.be/CvrW9SQB54k

waybread

Blackbery, it's over.

Bad things happened in April, as they do in every month and have done so since the beginning of time.

One of the more unusual and devastating tragedies has ben covid deaths in India and Brazil. But since you're a covid-denier, you wouldn't even consider them.

Please check yourself. I am not a Democrat but you have accused me of being one; and now you're calling Democrats "demonic." Explain why I should not view that as a vicious personal attack.

Maybe we can all relax now that May is here.

Where are you getting your actual news from? Anybody can put up a presentation on YouTube and make it look like an official newscast.

Keep in mind that your fellow conspiracy theorists aren't the ones with international news bureaus or stringers with fluency in various foreign languages.

david starling

Blackbery, it's over.

Bad things happened in April, as they do in every month and have done so since the beginning of time.

One of the more unusual and devastating tragedies has ben covid deaths in India and Brazil. But since you're a covid-denier, you wouldn't even consider them.

Please check yourself. I am not a Democrat but you have accused me of being one; and now you're calling Democrats "demonic." Explain why I should not view that as a vicious personal attack.

Maybe we can all relax now that May is here.

Where are you getting your actual news from? Anybody can put up a presentation on YouTube and make it look like an official newscast.

Keep in mind that your fellow conspiracy theorists aren't the ones with international news bureaus or stringers with fluency in various foreign languages.

Biden performed so well in his role as President in April, it was BIBLICAL!

Way beyond anyone's expectations!

leomoon

I don't believe in cabals and conspiracy theories which Neptune in Pisces seems to have graced us with all these past years - :pinched: Can't wait for it to move away from this sign.

However, speaking of wars, I'm very sad for the Afghanis especially the young and older women over there since we are pulling out after 20 long & bloody years.

Just because we broke the date to leave that country (it can't be easily done with tons of equipment left for Isis & the Taliban - )such as was done in Syria overnight. That then becomes a terrible fate for us once again (mark my words)

Yet we can't stay there babysitting the Afghan Army forever. 20 years is a whole generation for some who were born & died within that time span too.:unsure:

So the U.S. under Biden is going to pull out (lock, stock & barrel??) on Sept. 11th this year, a meaningful date to do so. Yet will the Taliban agree to be peaceful as they did fooling trump when he was going to invite some of their leaders to CampDavid, before those with half a brain talked him out of it.

Already they broke their promise saying we broke ours to not leave that country by May 1st and shifting the date. No mention of millions and millions of dollars on the ground in hard assets besides human ones.

I can't see it favoring the US except for a short time in history either. Its a real conundrum, a mystery wrapped in an enigma! Vietnam bankrupted the French for some years before we went there and it bankrupted American morale.

Now Afghanistan promises to do the same :bandit:

What about Putin "testing" Biden by putting thousands on the border of Ukraine?

Then lets not even talk about Iran these days.

Gloomy I know, but we helped create this mess too everywhere.

leomoon

Maridopa Counting: Wasting taxpayer dollars on a lost cause. :crying:

That's stupidity of BIBLICAL proportions. :andy:

You sure have a way with words! (Virgo?) My father was the same way but he was your opposite Sun sign, Sun in Virgo and quite the dry wit whereas Mom was the extroverted laugh till you drop jokester (Sagittarius)

So much truth in sun signs too.

I feel the same as so many in Arizona do, its EMBARRASSING to be an Arizonian today.

david starling

Ninjas:ninja: riding krakens with pillows are saddled, they're miscounting votes and convincing the addled. :andy:

No one in their right mind would trust the results of this latest "audit" in Arizona!

Last edited:

david starling

On the bright side, it's nice to know that Arizona has so few problems it can afford to throw 1/4 of a million $$$ of tax-payers' money away on a bogus recount of last year's officially recorded election. :smile:

leomoon

I always believed as Cayce maintained, that there IS such a thing as collective karma or , which applies to countries as well as to individuals.

The old "what goes around comes around" theory is the best way to describe it imo.

I recall back in 2000 over 20 years ago we received notice that someone was suing us. I flipped out, as I had never been sued before nor had my husband. This lady who was suing was a tenant at one time. I called her up and gave her "you know what", asking why would she do this to someone who treated her better then probably any landlord she ever had up till then:annoyed::annoyed: She honestly responded, "yes your husband was great to us" (meaning she and her sons)

I asked if it was true that it was about her son's illness, and she said "yes - but don't worry Mrs.H., the insurance company pays these claims" and really, HE IS OK......In that state, yes, they certainly do to the point it took their biggest city bankrupted from Government subsidized properties being sued.

Being still freaked, I checked for that address in my left over files in the file cabinet I took when we moved years before across the country. In it I found the 1 policy I needed then, a Homeowners for rented property that I still had, as all the others were thrown out thinking i didn't need them any longer.

This one I did! So I scoured it carefully having been in the insurance business before I married as a younger woman. I noticed with a keen eye (thank god), that the place where it said "added endorsements", had an endorsement number that should not have been there.

(is this 100 words yet??) I don't know how to convey a TRUE karmic revelation into less then 100 words., including just 'how" karma operates. :annoyed:

leomoon

Well, if Joe Biden and the team around him hadn't stolen the election to begin with you wouldn't be in this mess where you'd have to use tax payers' money to do an election audit, would you? That's what you get for a dishonest election, you end up spending money to investigate, prove and rectify it, and now you're complaining about it.

Once election fraud has been proven in maricopa County and it's shown that Trump had indeed won, guess what? More tax payer money is going to be used to perform election audits in other counties and states. So if you're complaining now about tax payer money for one county, boy will you be complaining more in the future!

I didn't see you guys complaining when millions of taxpayers' money was wasted on the phony Mueller report for the Russia collusion.

Regarding the millions spent on Republican Bob Mueller's "Russia probe", as you must know he was severely curtailed by Bill Barr as to what he could and might investigate.

And even then, with all this curtailment he was under, Barr still did his own number on the final result to misstate the end result.

When his lawyer is indicted for conspiring with the Russians even when he was warned by the FBI ahead of time what they were attempting to do, we will learn more about this horrendous breach by the Russians with Trump and his lawyer's help.
Deadline White House Twitter page:
@DeadlineWH

Apr 30

“Here’s the most important thing to know about the swirl of breaking news in the criminal investigation into Rudy Giuliani: The former mayor of New York… was informed by the FBI, that he was aiding and abetting a Russian disinformation campaign”

Last edited:

david starling

Well, if Joe Biden and the team around him hadn't stolen the election to begin with you wouldn't be in this mess where you'd have to use tax payers' money to do an election audit, would you? That's what you get for a dishonest election, you end up spending money to investigate, prove and rectify it, and now you're complaining about it.

Once election fraud has been proven in maricopa County and it's shown that Trump had indeed won, guess what? More tax payer money is going to be used to perform election audits in other counties and states. So if you're complaining now about tax payer money for one county, boy will you be complaining more in the future!

I didn't see you guys complaining when millions of taxpayers' money was wasted on the phony Mueller report for the Russia collusion.

They can't prove it because it didn't happen.

david starling

Is this Hillary Clinton you're talking about? I saw an article on it, and I hope that it is true, but they didn't really source it.

In an amazing karmic coincidence, on the same day as the HRC execution at Gitmo, the real #46 was eaten by a giant alligator on the back nine at Mar a Largo! :surprised:

Both politicians had doubles trained to stand in for them, so the pretense that they are both still alive will be successful. Don't be fooled!

piercethevale

I don't believe in cabals and conspiracy theories which Neptune in Pisces seems to have graced us with all these past years - :pinched: Can't wait for it to move away from this sign.

However, speaking of wars, I'm very sad for the Afghanis especially the young and older women over there since we are pulling out after 20 long & bloody years.

Just because we broke the date to leave that country (it can't be easily done with tons of equipment left for Isis & the Taliban - )such as was done in Syria overnight. That then becomes a terrible fate for us once again (mark my words)

Yet we can't stay there babysitting the Afghan Army forever. 20 years is a whole generation for some who were born & died within that time span too.:unsure:

So the U.S. under Biden is going to pull out (lock, stock & barrel??) on Sept. 11th this year, a meaningful date to do so. Yet will the Taliban agree to be peaceful as they did fooling trump when he was going to invite some of their leaders to CampDavid, before those with half a brain talked him out of it.

Already they broke their promise saying we broke ours to not leave that country by May 1st and shifting the date. No mention of millions and millions of dollars on the ground in hard assets besides human ones.

I can't see it favoring the US except for a short time in history either. Its a real conundrum, a mystery wrapped in an enigma! Vietnam bankrupted the French for some years before we went there and it bankrupted American morale.

Now Afghanistan promises to do the same :bandit:

What about Putin "testing" Biden by putting thousands on the border of Ukraine?

Then lets not even talk about Iran these days.

Gloomy I know, but we helped create this mess too everywhere.

It did more than just bankrupt morale, a Nobel prize winning economist wrote an article in the Dec. 2005 Rolling Stone magazine that stated by that years end the U.S. had spent enough money to bring "freedom" to Iraq and the search for the W.M.D.'s to fully fund Social Security for another 248 years. Now add all the years since and our invading Afghanistan on top of that...! Probably enough to fully fund Social Security for the next 1500 to 2000 years. Let alone all the evidence that the media ignored that proves the gov't's account of what happened on 9/11 is horse manure Is there anyone among this forum that truly believes it was a jet airliner that penetrated a bunker hardened outer wall, and two interior walls, and that the wings and tail section all folded up neatly and with the entire fuselage, it all slid inside the building and then vaporized?

Or how about the execution of Saddam, the alleged capture the of Osama, or that ambassador to Libya couldn't be rescued in time?

...and it's all written just as the gov't sez in the kiddies history books at school... I've seen more believable "magic acts" by street corner magicians.
Trump is certainly no military strategist, that's what advisors are for. He

leomoon

POV -
Trump is certainly no military strategist, that's what advisors are for.

Actually he has said, he knows more then all the military
Generals and the Pentagon (even) :w00t:
Oh but wait, this is "old stuff" or news - :wink:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...decision-abandon-kurds-syria-disaster-898493/
Retired Marine Gen. John Allen: 'There is blood on Trump's hands for abandoning our Kurdish allies'

Thats why he gave Syria to Putin against their wishes of abandoning the Kurds. He also abandoned the Iraqis who worked in the military and were promised access to the U.S.A. He slammed the door in their faces too the very first months in office. He told Australia's P.M. "thanks but no thanks, I'll not do my part" (or "our part") we promised to do by taking a certain number in .
Remember, the "Muslim band" ... Only Norwegians and white people from northern Europe wanted.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-may-love-norway-norwegians-cant-stand-us-president-779462

piercethevale

POV -

Actually he has said, he knows more then all the military
Generals and the Pentagon (even) :w00t:
Oh but wait, this is "old stuff" or news - :wink:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...decision-abandon-kurds-syria-disaster-898493/
Retired Marine Gen. John Allen: 'There is blood on Trump's hands for abandoning our Kurdish allies'

Remember, the "Muslim band" ... Only Norwegians and white people from northern Europe wanted.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-may-love-norway-norwegians-cant-stand-us-president-779462
I inadvertently posted my reply earlier before I had finished it. I was called away from the key board and hadn't finished what I was attempting to write.
I must have done so accidentally as I was surprised to see that I had,just now.

That economist, I mentioned, actually wrote something more like 498 years that Social Security could have been fully funded. I would have caught my typo before I would have posted it, if I hadn't accidentally.
For the past half hour I've been trying to locate that article, and I've both seen it an read it before but google [and this comes as no real surprise and kind of goes to show how complicit google has now become with the "mainstream media'] apparently doesn't seem to think that it even exists, as they keep offering me other that what I ask for.

I've said it before and I hate to have to keep repeating myself, so hopefully this will be the last time, at least in this thread, that I have to state this: I'm not a fan of the man, Donald Trump, I never voted for him in either election, I voted for the Libertarian candidate in 2016 and didn't vote at all last November, as the State of California's electoral votes were all going to go for Biden, of whom I'm no fan of either... but at least Trump continued on with the withdrawal of American troops in the Middle East to the best manner in which it could proceed, [although I'm certain that Biden will claim He did it all and the media will too, just as he's going to take all the credit for getting the vaccine made, though Biden also called the virus "a joke", in January last year....and try to find find that video now, it's existence has vanished and along with all mentions of it.] and that Trump did not get the U.S. involved in, yet another, war somewhere on this planet the entire 4 years He was in office, and the first president since Eisenhower who didn't, raises my approval rating of his administration immensely.
That the Senate all voted to approve the invasion of Iraq, except for Senator Sanders, and not a one of them ever called for an investigation of the discrepancies in the report on the attacks on 9/11 [although Sander's may have and possibly a few privately?] makes them all worthless, empty suits, sycophants, and pieces of dung, in my eyes.

I've got too much to do in the few years, if that, I have left to my life to spend it researching such minutiae so as to be able to quote exact figures, dates, names, and places in the past and given how busy some have been trying to rewrite history and cover up the rest, I don't know that I'd do so even if I were but 22 again.
I only joined this forum to straighten out the mess that some of you all call "astrology", that's my dharma, it is what I was born to do and agreed to do before I was born again for the umpteenth time... [truth is, even though I was given the grace, the gift, of being allowed to see every face I have ever been born with over thousands of millennia, it was far too many to count, and the "Wheel of Lives", as I've come to call it, spun in front of me like it was doing 200 miles an hour, or more properly it may be said as being something like 2000 lives per minute.]

Even as far back as September 2007 i began running into obvious shills in astrological forums on the internet. MSN's astrology website and forum folded "like a tent" when I publicly identified one among the small membership it had, but He was easily called out as He didn't know a doggone thing about astrology and was only involved in threads that were abut politics, the gov't , and the upcoming [2008] election at the time...and when I asked him why a newly retired man, married with grandkids [so he claimed] that had many other interests, that had no real knowledge, or even interest in astrology, had joined the forum? He replied for the camaraderie he found there.
...Yeah, there were at least two members that somewhat sided with him at times.

I haven't the least of any doubts that there are the same in this forum, and I have not a single doubt that there are a number among us that are worshipers of the Satanic, the Luciferic, the Ahrimanic, et. al., the "Darkness". , and likely, more than likely really as I probably should say undoubtedly, a few that are both.

I figure that as I am an asset to both those of the Light and those of the Dark, in that I'm helping all to truly understand what true astrological knowledge is and the techniques that are genuine, my existence is tolerated.

...yet, I find that existence to become all the more intolerable as time goes on.

This will definitely be my last post in this thread. I will leave you all, to squabble on among yourselves, in asking all to remember the words of George Harrison; "Beware of Darkness"

Last edited:

leomoon

Yeah, April is over. Blackbery has a new thread for May now.

Not BIBLICAL, just MEMORABLE.

Oh yes finally, it is. Thank God or as my French Scorpio grandmom use to say, "thanks the good lord" :biggrin:

BTW: Does anyone know how a member can count the words in a post they make to be certain they don't go beyond 100 words?? I see gigantic posts made everyday. I know we can do this on certain word documents, as I used that method all the time for my books - yet don't know how to do it here.

IF one is being chosen out for word overplay, then the mods should apply to everyone's posts equally, (imo)fair being fair -

Last edited:

david starling

Oh yes finally, it is. Thank God or as my French Scorpio grandmom use to say, "thanks the good lord" :biggrin:

BTW: Does anyone know how a member can count the words in a post they make to be certain they don't go beyond 100 words?? I see gigantic posts made everyday. I know we can do this on certain word documents, as I used that method all the time for my books - yet don't know how to do it here.

IF one is being chosen out for word overplay, then the mods should apply to everyone's posts equally, (imo)fair being fair -

Right. Something like the "less than 10 characters" notification, that prevents a post from being submitted.