New Relationship. Are we compatible?

WilliamM

Just started dating. Are we compatible?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 30

katydid

Her Mercury squares your Venus in Gemini, and your Neptune in Sag. [you have Venus opposed Neptune]

I do have some concerns about this aspect. Is she being truthful with you? Is she hiding anything?

Your Venus/Neptune says that you may have been deceived by women in the past because you want to believe them and sometimes miss the red flags.

Her Mercury is part of a natal Water Grand Trine. Mercury/Pisces trine Cancer Ascendant Trine Moon/Pluto in Scorpio.
I do see an emotional woman with compassion and the urge to protect her self emotionally. So perhaps she is just guarded and cautious and not trying to be misleading?

T-SQUARE TO YOUR MOON:
Your Taurus Sun is trining her Saturn/Neptune and opposing her Pluto.

Her Moon/Pluto in Scorpio opposes your Taurus stellium and squares your Moon.

So it forms a T-square to your Moon/Asc in Aquarius.

Moon/Aquarius in 1st vs Moon in Scorpio in 5th

Your Moons are essentially squaring each other because of her Moon/Pluto alignment.

WHAT does that T-square to your Moon/Ascendant mean?
I think she challenges you emotionally because you tend to disconnect or be vague or distant, even in close relationships.

Moon in Aquarius can be emotionally unavailable by just shutting down the hatches. Her Scorpio planets challenge you to stay present and have deep feelings, even if you feel uncomfortable.

Your Moon also trines her Mars in Gemini, conjunct your IC.
Her Mars on your IC, of deep feelings means she has made a deep connection with you. She wants to see your vulnerability. That is how intimacy develops.

Your Mercury/Mars/Chiron in Taurus in your 3rd, opposes her Scorpio Moon in your 9th, her 3rd, Ruler of her Ascendant.

You have Aquarius rising with Moon conjunct Ascendant

She has Cancer rising, with her Moon in Scorpio, in her 5th.

Her Sun/Venus in Aries, conjuncts her MC and trines your MC/Jupiter/Uranus in Sag---She wants to have fun, enjoy time together with you. Show her your adventurous light hearted side.

Her Sun/Venus sextiles your Moon/Asc in Aquarius---basic compatibility is there

Her Mercury in Pisces sextiles your Mercury in Taurus---easy communication

Last edited:

WilliamM

She lied to me about something a month ago, but I'm thinking of giving her the benefit of the doubt? Are we compatible long term? I'm not sure if I should trust her.

Zora

Account Closed
Just started dating. Are we compatible?

Hello William,

this is impossible to tell if accurate TOB of 2nd person is missing - as TOB builds up the houses as lifethemes and show were the energies come from into a synastry.

She lied to me about something a month ago, but I'm thinking of giving her the benefit of the doubt? Are we compatible long term? I'm not sure if I should trust her.

Just from your chart and your personal needs -

You are taurus (I'm myself, too) - taurus is a fix sign - your asc is aquarius a fix sign, as well - looking for a partner you feel attracted from 7th house is in leo - a fix sign, too.

Your taurus sun is still in 2nd house - self-protection, safety first and defending own values and what you see as worthy.

Taurus sun is stubborn and sensitive about own values and own territory not changing mind quickly - if not seeing it as a) necessary -b) useful and most important c) only if something better is waiting and available to not stand there with empty pockets - taurus as earth sign doesn't like much and would not stand up for.

And your sun zero degree exact sequiquadrates neptune (as shadow energy lies and betrayal) and your moon semisquares neptune - you are very sensitive about lies.

IMO -you will not forget that already in the beginning she lied to you.

Zora

Account Closed
Venus as taurus venus rules your 3rd house - your mental mind and personal way or thinking. And as libra venus also rules your 8th house- longlasting relationships.

Your venus is in 4th house near cusp 5th house (love and romance) conj. tight your northnode and trines your libra pluto in 8th house - you definitely look for a truthful partner and a longlasting relationship - like a fated soulmate and longlasting love even beyond death (8th house venus/pluto trine)

Taurus suns don't like to waste their time if their well intuition - able to smell the rat under the surface - with venus/pluto trine is telling them inner prewarnings.

Last edited: