Finding Love in your natal chart

CapAquaPis

In our natal charts, we learn about our lives, our fate and our image to others.

I believe you can figure out what kind of love you'll have in your life as well.

Here's the details of my natal chart, in some systems it starts in 17' degree.

1st House: How does the partner see you (I have a 17' Cancer rising/17' Leo) or I suppose, How do I view my partner (in my case, she's a female/woman).
2nd: What does the partner have for you. (Leo/Virgo).
3rd: How others in the community view them. (Virgo/Libra).
4th: Your home life with the partner. (Libra/Scorpio).
5th: Possibility of marriage and having a family with them. (Scorpio/Sagittarius).
6th: Issues your partner would have. (Sagittarius/Capricorn).
7th: What kind of personality I'm attracted to. (Capricorn/Aquarius).
8th: Deep sexuality desires. (My own sun/moon in Aquarius/Pisces).
9th: Your belief in your relationship to work. (Pisces/Aries).
10th: The partner's reputation to you. (Aries/Taurus).
11th: The partner's circle of friends. (Taurus/Gemini).
12th: Secrets you or your partner may have. (Gemini/Cancer).

And my natal planets in the chart gives out more details on my partner.
Mercury in 13' Pisces, Venus in 7' Aries. True Node in 29' Leo. Mars in 9' Virgo.
Jupiter in 6' Virgo. Saturn in 24-25' Virgo conjunct Lilith in 25-26' Virgo.
Uranus in 25' Scorpio. Neptune in 22' Sagittarius. Pluto in 21' Libra.
Eris in 14' Aries. Ceres in 21' Aries. Chiron in 9' Taurus conjunct Sedna.
Juno in 14' Cancer. Vesta in Taurus. Athena/Pallas in 29' Pisces-0' Aries.

And the parazodiacs of Ophiuchus (Scorpio-Sagittarius), Aquila (Capricorn-Aquarius), Cetus (Pisces-Aries), Orion (Taurus-Gemini), Sextans (Cancer-Leo) and Draco (Virgo-Libra) - though that constellation surrounds the north celestial pole, which has the "North pole star" Polaris in the Ursa Minor constellation.

CapAquaPis

The planets on a natal chart and what sign do they rule or influence:
Mars-Aries and Scorpio, Venus-Taurus and Libra, Mercury-Gemini and Virgo, Moon-Cancer, Sun-Leo, Jupiter-Sagittarius and Pisces, Saturn-Capricorn and Aquarius, Uranus-Uranus and Scorpio, and Neptune-Sagittarius and Pisces.

Possible rulerships and influences by non-traditional or conventional planets:
True Node-Virgo/Libra, Eris-Capricorn/Aquarius, Ceres-Cancer/Leo, Chiron-Scorpio/Sagittarius, Rising/Ascendant-Pisces/Aries, Juno-Cancer/Leo, Pallas-Pisces/Aries, Lilith-Capricorn/Aquarius, and Vesta-Virgo/Libra. I heard of the North Node-Scorpio/Sagittarius and South Node-Taurus/Gemini, sometimes one's true node is either in the north or south nodes depending on the chart.

All I know is when I have the sun and moon in 8th combined with the 1st and 7th houses: I have a mature alpha GF/wife who is like a mother/father figure.

CapAquaPis

And synastry is an used tool in natal astrology to compare you and your lover's charts to find a love match and how much compatibility there between the two.