Magic 8 ball technique

Winterborn

Thanks very much, dr. farr! It was probably obvious to everybody else, but I just had to make sure. ;)

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

Well, you did the Magic 8 Ball technique perfectly.

If there is any validity at all in the 8 Ball method, it is my sincere hope that in THIS specific question, its YES answer hold true! Best wishes to you and your spouse!

I felt compelled to re-visit this thread :love: having recently received information re the `ALL-CLEAR` diagnosis CONFIRMING the Magic 8 Ball Chart accuracy posted previously ...

Don`t you just LOVE Happy Endings :love: I know I do ...

kalypso1979

question: if we ask a question and the sign who rules the quesited is scorpio,ruled by mars,but with north node inside, which is the answer? yes or no?

question: if we ask a question and the sign who rules the quesited is scorpio,ruled by mars,but with north node inside, which is the answer? yes or no?

Personally speaking (and i am a touch rusty re these charts) but still PLAY with them for fun ....:love:

If a Query is valid ie it matters to you ? and the urge is overwhelming then ASK at that moment providing you have zero personal energy/expectation invested in the outcome either way .... whilst applying any apt LOT`S .. which has worked well for me ....

The `North` Node if memory serves is innocuous .... Tis the South Node which has Malefic tendencies ..

Interesting that 70% of Planetary Influences are BENEFIC :love:

We overlook such to our detriment ...

The Universe is truly ON-OUR-SIDE ... more than it isn`t :love:

dr. farr

Remember that the Magic 8 Ball is a divination method and is NOT to be considered horary astrology-only the specific "rules" of the 8 Ball method apply if and when one tries to use the 8 Ball divination for a yes or no type of question.

While the South Node in the quesited sign always means a NO answer regardless of the dispositor of that sign, the same does NOT apply to the North Node: so, in answer to the question about the NN being in quesited signifying sign Scorpio, it would not make a difference that the NN is there in that sign: the answer to that question would be "no", since Mars disposits that sign.

kalypso1979

i had a thought today about where it falls Moon(maybe) in the answer of the question. maybe we could see the dispositor of the Moon and if it is sun venus mercury jupiter then the answer tends to be more "yes" than "no".( for example, if Moon is in Leo then it is Sun, and is a probably yes).

dr. farr

Could be: however (in my opinion) I don't think that we must necessarily always obtain a yes or no answer in divination-perhaps there are times when the Cosmos is in the middle of "switching over" influences, and at that time divinations of directions and trends are shifting: in horary (Ankara horary) I have often only obtained "maybe" answers at a given time for a given quesiton, just as occasionally happens with the Magic 8 Ball divination.

Moon is always a `Maybe` which the Arabic Lot`s (in my experience) when applied precisely Clarify intuitively Yes/No etc ... which the outcome confirmed ....

Maybe is NEUTRAL /UNCONDITIONAL :happy: (a good place to be) and therefore has the `Potential` to reach Up or Down ... :love:

We get to Choose which direction we WANT the Answer to lean toward Positive/Negative etc ... :love:

All The Universe at any moment in time is revealing/reflecting the energies of simply means we are either promoting/thwarting our path forward for now ...

Every NO Answer is a Loving reminder we are Focused in opposition to the Natural Flow (as mentioned previously) The Majority of which is BENEFIC :happy:

Aquarius358

your house is 2nd house because it is property to be sold
4th house ruler is condition of the house

so you look at 1/2 to rule you and the money ... 7/8 to rule the buyer
moon to corule you and the house - ignore this rule if moon rules 7th or 8th house

T

No, not quite, if I've read you correctly Tik.

4 ruler is always the House/property/real estate. Often, reception between 4 and 7 rulers shows how much the buyer wants the property.

An aspect between 1 and 7 ruler shows a sale, and an aspect with reception will show that they cooperate with each other to bring about the sale/purchase.

2 ruler is any moveable property owned by the querent, not the real estate.

See Horary Practitioner Magazine (published by JustUs & Associates) Issue 2, July/August 1989.

2 ruler is also their finances, sure - and 8 ruler is the buyer's finances (if querent is selling). ____

tikana

Aquarius358
emm you do not need 4th house at all unless you are buying the house because you need to know the condition of the house... all you need 1/2 and 7/8
don't overcomplicate chart.

Aquarius358

Aquarius358
emm you do not need 4th house at all unless you are buying the house because you need to know the condition of the house... all you need 1/2 and 7/8
don't overcomplicate chart.

Sorry. I disagree - totally.

If you're selling or buying a house, the 4 ruler represents the house and the real estate being bought or sold.

4 ruler and the Sign on the 4th can also describe the condition of the property being bought or sold.

In buying or selling a fixed asset, like a house or a piece of land, it's 4 ruler.

For moveable assets, it's 2 ruler.

Yes, it's plain and simple. Am not overcomplicating things! ___

If you're selling or buying a house, the 4 ruler represents the house and the real estate being bought or sold.

4 ruler and the Sign on the 4th can also describe the condition of the property being bought or sold.

In buying or selling a fixed asset, like a house or a piece of land, it's 4 ruler.

Magic 8 Ball is NOT `Horary` .... no skirting around the houses so-to-speak (pardon-the-pun) :love:

In my personal experience (as a `Divination Technic`) which is 90% accurate plus still ... should be supported by a Specifically`Targeted` Arabic Part/Lot .. along with the Assigned House ....

If both agree ? the more likely the Outcome .. If NOT ... I would not Trust said chart ....

tikana

do you really care how your house is if someone else buys it off your hands? you should know what is going in your house without looking into your 4th house.. you want to sell the house (get that out off you hands) let the buyer deal with this, so 4th house is irrelevant .. you are the one who is overcomplicating things. 1/2 and 7/8 - simple. disagree all you want. not gonna argue cause I don't really care. A question was asked - I answered it. if you take a look at Deb's interpretation, she barely mentions 4th house *Saturn* and someone else does. 10th house is taken in to consideration because it rules the price of the house ... http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=516 go see for yourself.

Last edited:

opiumchild

Is H Pregnant ?

Yes/No ?

Would Value your Input :love:
based on the information from the OP i would say it looks like a yes. Pregnancy makes me think 5th house, Sagittarius is your fifth house so it would be ruled by Jupiter- according to the OP Jupiter would be a "yes"

(though one might think the 4th house home of cancer-the mother-nurturing might be a pregnancy-type house too, and if thats the case since mars is old school ruler of Scorpio it would look like a "no")
but then again once you find out it might help with future interpretations :)

plus the sun in 5th house and the NN in the 4th makes it seem likely... Moon trine Pluto makes me think of a positive transformative emotional event but this is my very first time ever doing this thing so I am just going off of instinct

as far as mine goes i attached my chart.

My question was "Will I hear from **** soon?"
(i havent heard from him in a while, its a constant waiting game, i never know if the last time i talked to him is truly a last time which is why i asked)

Since it has to do with the "other" i chose the 7th house.Libra is the cusp so Ruler would be Venus, which would mean "yes".

I could also go with 3rd house for "communication" which is Gemini on the cusp, ruled by Mercury so again another "yes"

same applies even when i convert the chart to whole house system.

I sure hope this is a good astro-divination system. ive never done "horary" before (which i know its not totally horary) but its fun at least. I hope it comes true haha

Attachments

• willihearfrom.png
    willihearfrom.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

based on the information from the OP i would say it looks like a yes. Pregnancy makes me think 5th house, Sagittarius is your fifth house so it would be ruled by Jupiter- according to the OP Jupiter would be a "yes"

(though one might think the 4th house home of cancer-the mother-nurturing might be a pregnancy-type house too, and if thats the case since mars is old school ruler of Scorpio it would look like a "no")
but then again once you find out it might help with future interpretations :)

plus the sun in 5th house and the NN in the 4th makes it seem likely... Moon trine Pluto makes me think of a positive transformative emotional event but this is my very first time ever doing this thing so I am just going off of instinct

Drum Roll :love:

NO

The most APT Arabic Lot in this instance was the Part of Conception ... which of the two Formulae I know and applied confirmed a NO ...

With Sun being such an affirmative YES in 5th ... I am surprised at the outcome .... (Wish I had that many trines in my Natal) :w00t:

Well worth confirming with a `Specific` Lot imho :love:

opiumchild

maybe i should look more into these lots...

with the lot of conception, can you tell about it in the natal chart or is it more of a horary type thing?

might sound silly, but can you figure out chances of conception using the part formula when it comes to transits/progressions?

maybe i should look more into these lots...

with the lot of conception, can you tell about it in the natal chart or is it more of a horary type thing?

might sound silly, but can you figure out chances of conception using the part formula when it comes to transits/progressions?

Several Astrologers are applying `Arabic Lots/Parts` to Natal Charts now :love:

They are great Fun ...

Numerous book references here ... plus computer software options to make such simple :love:

http://www.sonic.net/~kira/arabic.html