Will I be able to get him back? If so, when?

Tryalchemy

Didn't think it was so bad until I noticed the moon is combust the sun :[

I am Saturn and moon.
He is Sun.
I see I am found in 11th house, showing what I hope for.
He is in my 1st house, conjunct my co-significator, moon. But I read Moon combust Sun shows absolutely answer is "no".

Moon last applying aspect sextile Saturn...wouldn't this be good?
Also he and I making a sextile aspect, Sun and Saturn, shows reception? Maybe reception but not strong enough to get him back?

Am I reading this right so far? Such a simple chart, trying to learn still, always have a hard time with horary.

So far shows there are two receptions:
my co-significator (moon) and him (sun)
my significator (Saturn) and him (sun)

He does not have a co-ruler? I am not sure if we consider Venus here at all. If so, Venus in the 12th, something that remains hidden or it will be unknown if I am able to get him back?

Perhaps there is a third party involvement that is apparent in this chart that I am missing? I know we don't read for Neptune but seeing that he is also next to Neptune, and how Neptune is combust, it makes me think of third party. Sun is faster moving planet so he would be moving toward Neptune, if that is the secret lover, that would be bad.

Any additional details would be helpful. Or if I read something wrong, please let me know so I can understand. Thanks!

Attachments

• horary006.jpg
    horary006.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Chrysalis

The charts still too small.

But anyway, there is a TOL from moon-sun-saturn, then sun sextiles saturn.

So as long as this is a recent argument/breakup, and not an ex you've not seen for 10 years, then yes this TOL and sextile should produce something.

The charts way too small though, to look at anything else. Go Astro.com to do your chart, save on your computer then upload onto here.

Tryalchemy

Okay I put the chart from astro.com, is it bigger now? I don't know why my computer shows everything really big so I can't tell.

Okay so the moon combust the sun is okay? It doesn't ruin it?

He and I have been on and off since we broke up in 2016 but he became official with some girl 4 months ago and they're still together...he has dated her before and they are on and off as well..

I am kind of worried though because they haven't broken up yet and usually they do by now lol. He and I still talk and are still close, but we haven't seen each other in a few months because he's been with that other girl.

I hope she hasn't stolen him for good because my heart is really invested in him.

Thank you for your help, this actually really cheered me up as I have been kind of depressed about it for the past few days.