When will my grade result be up?

Doodleloo

A couple of weeks ago, one of my classes ended (sociology). The gradebook hasn't been uploaded since then and I'm dying to know when my final grade in the class will be released.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_anonymous_hr.85644.2813 (1).jpg
    astro_2gw_05_anonymous_hr.85644.2813 (1).jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 25

rafaella

A couple of weeks ago, one of my classes ended (sociology). The gradebook hasn't been uploaded since then and I'm dying to know when my final grade in the class will be released.

when do you expect it to be up? I want to say 6 hours, but it could be 6 days.

Moon squares Saturn, not sure if you will be happy with the result. But Mercury and Jupiter are angular. Is this higher education that you are studying?

Doodleloo

Yes, it is. Also, I technically know my grade in the class because I know how I did on the assignments and I did well. I just really want to see my grade up because I'm applying to programs that require my grades and also because I really want to see it.

Doodleloo

when do you expect it to be up? I want to say 6 hours, but it could be 6 days.

Moon squares Saturn, not sure if you will be happy with the result. But Mercury and Jupiter are angular. Is this higher education that you are studying?

Update: It actually was neither. It was the next day after I got your response, and it was the grade I expected.

rafaella

Update: It actually was neither. It was the next day after I got your response, and it was the grade I expected.

hmm In that case the square to Saturn has to do with the course or college you will be applying for. Horary deals with big picture, and so is describing some situation coming up.

Would the grade be enough for you to apply to the course you want?

Doodleloo

hmm In that case the square to Saturn has to do with the course or college you will be applying for. Horary deals with big picture, and so is describing some situation coming up.

Would the grade be enough for you to apply to the course you want?

Yes, it should. That combined with my other grades would lead to a strong application.

rafaella

Yes, it should. That combined with my other grades would lead to a strong application.

Ok update us in a few months! And how you are going with the studies. Moon/Saturn aspect is not a good one to have, however Saturn is in 6th of health. I guess time will tell.

Good luck!

Doodleloo

Ok update us in a few months! And how you are going with the studies. Moon/Saturn aspect is not a good one to have, however Saturn is in 6th of health. I guess time will tell.

Good luck!

What does health have to do with it since I was asking a question on grades?

rafaella

Well perhaps health get in the way of studies? 6 th can be many things though... Also are you absolutely sure this is right course for you? Im just not convinced.

Something is up, please update after 3-6 months after you start.

Doodleloo

Well perhaps health get in the way of studies? 6 th can be many things though... Also are you absolutely sure this is right course for you? Im just not convinced.

Something is up, please update after 3-6 months after you start.

I think I should clarify. These grades will be used in applications for programs I will do over the summer. They are not long, will just be summer-length, but they are to help me in my career once I graduate from college. I am applying to multiple programs.

rafaella

Ok, so the programs will help you get into the college as well?

There are some good points regarding this chart, angular Mercury and Jupiter, but I'm not liking South node in 10th, and moon Saturn aspect. Moon is also close to Neptune. I think there needs to be some reevaluation of the future goals.

Anyways you will find out soon enough what moon Saturn aspect could mean.

Doodleloo

Ok, so the programs will help you get into the college as well?

There are some good points regarding this chart, angular Mercury and Jupiter, but I'm not liking South node in 10th, and moon Saturn aspect. Moon is also close to Neptune. I think there needs to be some reevaluation of the future goals.

Anyways you will find out soon enough what moon Saturn aspect could mean.

What kind of things should I be expecting?