Which Natal Placements in Birth Chart Show Career, Which One and Why?

Love2Know

Wondering which placements show you what career you will be good at, in this modern day and age. How do these placements psychologically influence and predetermine the personal motivates which drive you to go into this career and or do well. What shows passion in a natal chart? Is there a difference between passion and career? Does this disconnect show in a birth chart? An example would be a plumber who always wanted to be a broad way musical star.

Last edited:

Love2Know

hi love

u calculate the almuten of employment which is the planet that has the most dignity in the:

midheaven
midheaven ruler
lot of work
ruler of the lot

whatever the planet is the almuten that's what native will do in life

a plumber that wants to be a movie star or whatever, is usually judged on the natives wealth and other conditions

If the Almuten of Careers was Venus they'd be attracted to the arts, but if the chart doesn't promise any wealth or fame then they won't ever be a star, hence plumber

maybe i should give you an example

I get the venus part the rest I am lost, I work best with examples! Thanks Like ok my midheaven is taurus and to think about anything future career wise gets me upset and defensive and I don know why.

Love2Know

Omnisphericus has an interesting "Delineating Natal Chart" thread with several examples as well as plenty of guidance Love2Know http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48463 :smile:

Thank you! I will check it but I still want people to comment on my thread! Mine is very specific. We all know we could be good at something, it is interesting to figure out what is valued in our society families etc and is there a part that will show what we will most likely end up doing. Like I am good at random games, I doubt I could make a profession out of professional crazy 8 card player!