Why am I grossed out by sex?

iuhrgiurhgr

Banned
I always think sex was disgusting. The idea of two people putting their genitals together has always repulsed me greatly. It feels dirty, gross, unhygenic, and there's a chance you could contract various diseases from it if you're not careful.

Idk, it just seems icky to me. This is the reason why I have problems with every guy I date, because they always ask me to have sex, but I always declined their sexual advances.

I mean, I'm very wife material. I do everything that a girl is expected to do in order to please their boyfriends. But the only thing I can't fulfill is in the sexual department. Of course I tried it with my ex once or twice, but I had to stop in the middle of it because of how grossed out I was feeling. He didn't even had the chance to stick it in "all the way", but I guess I just wasn't feeling it.

Sorry for all the details... but why am I grossed out by sex? I try and try to be sexual (to please my partners), but no matter how hard I try, deep down I still find the idea to be dirty and trashy. Is something wrong with me? What in my chart causes me to be this way?

2hx91yq.gif

Last edited:

Matrix1

Well, sex being dirty, unhygenic and gross isn't what's the sex itself, i mean don't you enjoy the feeling of having sex? And, if you use condom there's a slight risk you can contract some dangerous diseases. Anyway, your problem might be that you're obsessed with everything being clean, hygenic .etc?

kimbermoon

Yes your chart does reveal indications relating to your aversion towards sex. Pluto in Scorpio/conjunct the ASC for one. This immediately relates to sexual abuses in the past which may have been repressed in the memory of the subconscious. Pluto oppose the Moon shows emotional blockages. If you can not relate to that, then it could well be related to your karmic heritage.
The other feature would include the t-square involving Jupiter, Venus and the triad of Uranus, Saturn and Neptune. The ruler of your 4th [the past] is Uranus, suggesting that such an incident may have shocked you enough into repressing it's occurrence. NN in the 4th suggests the need for intensive healing from any trauma you may have undergone in the past.

Saturn in Capricorn relates to problems with elders and authorities, which may involve fear. Venus is also afflicted with the Moon, and this too relates to emotional disorders from the past

If this is karmic by nature, or due to repression you might need the support of a counselor to work through it [Jupiter in the 8th].

Senator

Hello,
I see a new kind of intelligence here, A late Leo Sun with MC in Leo conjunct the Sun and mercury in its exaltation not combusted in 11th.

" A willingness for public attention (Sun/Leo/MC) by using an organized well written words (mercury in Virgo) using a forum (11th.) by exposure (South node also in Leo conjuncts the Sun.)

You may be creative...

The exact Jupiter/Venus square shows that you are always in relationships, lots lots of relationships, Venus us also dignified (you are lucky for this).

Talking about our subject... Sex.

We will look at
- 5th. and its ruler.
- 8th. and its ruler.
- Mars,Pluto, and Scorpio + Venus.

Hmmm....

I would like to start with the 8th. and its ruler Mercury (Which is behind these words :wink:) written on the day of its station direct.

Mercury rules 8th in Virgo and Mars is there...
Pisces rules 5th. and Neptune is not happy... You may be confused about the idea itself or want to rationalize..

The fact that you have a Scorpio AC and pluto exact on it can also be a problem (as you may be in sex want optimum dominion over the other, which ends the act)

Your Mars is in a passive sign.

The cardinal square exact Venus/Jupiter un-limited relating processes.

Notice the moon in its exact degree of exaltation (This may be the reason with Pluto on the Ascendant) beyond your attitude toward sex.

Study these two positions of yours.

But really you are an interesting girl.

ashriia

Hi,
Your first paragraph sounds like Mars in Virgo. Mars rules sexuality. And then how you like to receive love or how you show affection is venus and your venus is quite afflicted. And saturn is also afflicted to venus definitely not an easy aspect. Both of these factors should be taken into consideration in your perception/feelings toward sex. There is nothing wrong with being asexual either if you identify with being such. Modern culture is obsessed with sex. But that doesn't resonate with everyone nor should it. Perhaps you can look into forums or groups on asexuality?

Zarathu

Account Closed
You really need to see a professional counselor. You are not wife material because unfortunately for you, because of their hormone structure, men think about sex a lot.

If you want to have a serious relationship with the opposite sex, then sexuality will have to be part of it, and at your age, a fairly big part of it.

Whether your chart shows this or not, the reality is that if you want a relationship with the male of the species, you will need to learn to address this issue, find out what happened in your childhood to make this happen, and find ways to address it positively so that sexuality can be part of your life.

I hate to blunt about this(though you certainly were in your post), but the likelihood of you having a sustained and intimate relationship with a man without sex is extremely small, unless he has some physical disability that prevents it.

greybeard

To point to astrological aspects or positions as "causing" your condition is pointless if you are interested in overcoming your....what, phobia?

I find it interesting that you consider yourself to be "wife material". May I suggest that on your resume you instead put "business manager", "hostess", or some profession other than "wife" with its overtly sexual implications.

Is there "something wrong with you?"
Need you ask?

If you are interested in dealing with this problem... and it is a problem... I would suggest psychological counseling. This is not a matter to be treated in an online astrology forum.

Senator

I may dis-agree with you here "greybeard"
We are in front of an obvious case.

Notice also the lack of air in this chart... She may not be aware of what is this huge energy (pluto/AC/Scorpio) inside her.

astro11

Since you are still very young, I think that you may have just not found the right person for you. When you find someone who you are deeply in love with, I think you will have a beautiful transformation very fitting of an angular Pluto. At that time, you will have a significant appreciation of sex as the ultimate merging of your soul with his.

Your chart has a major focus on the most sexual sign of the zodiac (Asc in Scorpio and Pluto conjunct exact), and your Jupiter (blessings, fortune) is in the 8th house (Scorpio and Pluto's natural house). The 8th house governs many things and one of them is sex or the deepest possible merging of one with another. In addition, your Moon is exalted in Taurus, a very sensual and loving sign. The only minor drawback I see is Mercury and Mars being in Virgo and the Moon in the 6th (Virgo's house) which may have a little obsession with hygiene, physical health and keeping things "clean". However this is not nearly as powerful as having Pluto conjunct your Asc in Scorpio. When the time is right, you will recognize and be able to work with this tremendously powerful energy. You will be able to merge the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical aspects of sex and that will make it one of the most enjoyable experiences of your life.

Senator

Yes She is Young...
And the Sun conjunct her SN in 10th. Leo.

Still have her path in life full of events... (Imagine the intensity of Pluto Square Pluto aspect experience when she become 36...

Her 9th ruler is mercury exalted in 11th.. while the ruler of the third in second also dignified. She can write a book about sexual relationships... and og my good... look at this...

She has 6 Out of 7 traditional planets plus Pluto in dignity and exaltation.

Congratulation Reina...
You have the potential for perfection if you can learn the aspect patterns play in your chart.

Great Chart.:surprised:

Bunraku

Yes She is Young...
And the Sun conjunct her SN in 10th. Leo.

Still have her path in life full of events... (Imagine the intensity of Pluto Square Pluto aspect experience when she become 36...

Her 9th ruler is mercury exalted in 11th.. while the ruler of the third in second also dignified. She can write a book about sexual relationships... and og my good... look at this...

She has 6 Out of 7 traditional planets plus Pluto in dignity and exaltation.

Congratulation Reina...
You have the potential for perfection if you can learn the aspect patterns play in your chart.

Great Chart.:surprised:
Omg I know right??

Love2Know

Honestly the way you describe sex grosses me out too ew. Mushing diseased ridden sacs of flesh into each other oh god im visuallizing puss now spewing out lol.
No offense but i felt the same way at 10.

Senator

Doubt you will find anything in your chart pointing towards this. You should read up on asexuality instead:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality

"Asexuality (or nonsexuality)[1][2][3] is the lack of sexual attraction to anyone, or low or absent interest in sexual activity."

Hey ASTRLOGERS !!!

She has 7 planets in their signs and pluto in Scorpio on the EXACT degree of the AC,,,,, :pouty:

She is so refined to accept the traditional way of sex "AS A WOMAN"

PallasA

Hi Reina. :)

Firstly, don't treat sex as a commodity. This can only backfire on you. Stop thinking in terms of is this normal, am I supposed to change... If that's how you feel, that's how you feel. Don't change yourself for someone else. Take control over your sexual expression and do what YOU want to do. And if that's absolutely nothing, then do absolutely nothing. Treating something that is supposed to bring you joy as a chore, or even worse, a punishment, is a good way to get yourself a horde of issues in later life. If the men in your life don't respect your feelings, remove them from your life. Someone who pressures you into things you don't want is not a good influence in your life.

Astrologically, your story is very evident in your Venus and your Mars. Your Venus is quincunx your Moon and square your Saturn - that tells us half the story right there. Also, your Mars is trine your retrograde Neptune. That tells us the other half. There are other clues in your chart as well, but those three aspects are the main actors here.

The Venus, a planet representing, among other things, how we participate in sensual matters, is uncomfortable(quincunx) with the feelings and the body(Moon). When you add a Saturn square, things become even more uncomfortable for Venus, and the expression of it becomes very self-conscious.

Mars being trine Neptune retrograde shows us that you prefer fantasy to the reality of desire. You would do best with a sensitive man, who will respect you and love you for who you are. The problem with a Venus square Saturn is that you often might feel you aren't "good enough" for love. I sympathize with you, that's a rough aspect. :(

After you've grown more as a woman and become more comfortable in your identity, around age 35, you will start to feel more confident and your outlook on love and sex might change. To sum it all up - respect your own feelings, never do something so personal and intimate just for the sake of someone else, as you might develop serious self-loathing issues later in life. Look for a guy that's sensitive and sweet, and that will love you just as you are, as you deserve love very much. :)