Will I pass my Celta achieve what I try?

Night Sky

I asked a number of questions at the same time. I asked if I will do my Celta teaching course, if I will pass it, if I will become an English Language teacher.

It´s another higher education question isn´t it. But Career is included, house 10 as is study house 3, as is children/teaching house 5.

So, MC ruler, Mercury is beyond help.

Jupiter conjunct Moon in house 3. = Good.

9th ruler Sun in house 5 exalted.

Sun Sextiles Jupiter.

Mercury joins Sun through Venus.

Attachments

• WillIpassmyCelta.jpg
    WillIpassmyCelta.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 20

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am mainly going to look at the 9th house for the study of your teaching course (as post-school study) and the 10th for your job. If all looks good and the chart gives you a 'yes' for the course and the job, that would answer your third Q about teaching English, as I would presume that is what you are studying for.

Firstly, we see that the cusp of both the houses, 9th (your course) and 10th (job/career), falls rather 'pre-maturely'. Nonetheless, let us continue, esp as the Asc is not too early, and neither Merc (saved by sign) here is combust; nor Moon (saved by moiety of Jup) is VOC (not yet). The soon to happen VOC perhaps indicates that you (as Moon is your co-sig) think you will be aimless, if this doesn't work out for you.

Jupiter (you) and Sun (course) don't connect. Neither do Jup and Merc (career/job), so I'm a bit apprehensive about the chances of the 'happening of events', or, better said, completion thereof (but this is just the way I read it). However, after their conjunction with Moon, their next aspect will be a sextile to Jupiter, which is a plus, a small chance. Venus (your hopes and desires) is retro, combust with the Sun (showing perhaps your fear/anxiety) and in detriment. Btw, Sun will sextile Jup, at the earliest, in about two weeks, so it is not sextile Jup as per this chart.

Malefic rx-Saturn, ruler of your thinking and learning abilities plus your personal finances, sits in your house of career, which, firstly, not only doesn't bode well, but also shows your extreme concern about your career, even upto pessimistic thoughts, as well as about your pocket, which, as with most of us mortals, depends on earning our dough through work. Stretching it all a bit, perhaps there are also monetary debts involved or some serious monetary pressure (all very Saturnine, and as lord of your 2nd house here). Btw, Saturn's trad. house of joy is the 12th (not the 10th, esp as here it does not signify you or your career..).

All in all, there is a small chance that you will do your teaching course/ pass it, but the cons unfortunately seem to outwiegh the pros in this chart.:eek:

Good luck,
:)AQ7

Night Sky

I: Jupiter, do connect with Sun: 9th house ruler of course, and travel.

I am not going for a job interview Aquarius 7000.

The reason why things are early, is that the course doesn´t begin until July 27 and it´s in a different city to me. Jupiter is sextiled by Sun after quite some time, and it results that by the time I finish this course it will be September, so five months time, with the course lasting one month.

When I have done the course I will go to Japan to teach. Once again 9th house and first house. I am short on resources and that might show with Saturn in house 10, but Saturn rules house 2 and 3 and not the 9th or 10th.

Mercury ruler of MC connects with Sun and Venus ruler of house 6 and 11. Mercury also disposits to Jupiter which disposits to Saturn which disposits back to Mercury, it´s a reception of three planets. This connects houses 1, 2,3 and 10.

Though I don´t see why it ought to be a poor idea since it is Jupiter that has high dignity.

Tell me if you see things differently Aquarius.:D

aquarius7000

To begin with the bottom of your post..

Tell me if you see things differently Aquarius.:D
Well, actually I do see some things differently, NightSky.;) Read on..:)

Though I don´t see why it ought to be a poor idea since it is Jupiter that has high dignity.
I wonder what you mean by high dignity, but Jupiter is essentially dignified in Pisces and Sagittarius and exalted in Cancer. Yes, Jupiter's house of joy is the 11th house, but that is not the case in your chart.

I am short on resources and that might show with Saturn in house 10, but Saturn rules house 2 and 3 and not the 9th or 10th.
Right, Saturn does not rule the 9th or 10th houses in the attached chart, but rather the 2nd and 3rd, like I said in my previous post: "Malefic rx-Saturn, ruler of your thinking and learning abilities plus your personal finances, sits in your house of career,.."

I am not going for a job interview Aquarius 7000.
Alright. I (also) looked at the 10th (besides the 9th) as you said:
Night_Sky said:
I asked a number of questions at the same time. I asked if I will do my Celta teaching course, if I will pass it, if I will become an English Language teacher.
It´s another higher education question isn´t it. But Career is included, house 10 as is study house 3, as is children/teaching house 5.
Though quite logical here, as you are doing the course to get a job, yet, you've provided a good example as to why the following should be avoided when asking a question in Horary: "I asked a number of questions at the same time."

Night_Sky said:
Jupiter, do connect with Sun: 9th house ruler of course, and travel.
Sure Jupiter does connect with the Sun, but this will happen after quite some time (currently a distance of about 15°), and, in Horary, we mainly take the chart at hand to determine the answer to the question for which the chart's been drawn up. One of the exceptions is, if the querent asks a time-related question (e.g.how long will it take.. sorts), where we look into the future perfection/ application/ separation.. of aspects. However, again, yours was not such a question.

:)AQ7

Last edited:

Night Sky

Thanks for the break down Aquarius 7000.

You are giving me a hard time, because when I thought of the idea of this course I was in total confidence and had no doubts about it.

In the chart Jupiter is in fact peregrine, as you mentioned, has no essential dignity. My program used essential dignity of Uranus for a mutual reception, which is why I made that mistake. Jupiter does have some things by accident which are 3rd house, direct, swift, Saturn and Mars Oriental and free from combustion.

I can see it´s not going to be easy now. Where does my trouble come from? I am going to do this course Sunshine or Rain.

aquarius7000

Thanks for the break down Aquarius 7000.
You are giving me a hard time, because when I thought of the idea of this course I was in total confidence and had no doubts about it.
I knew I was going to be blamed for something, even if not for the Astrology of it all.;) Sorry, but facts are better than fairy tale in such matters.

In the chart Jupiter is in fact peregrine, as you mentioned, has no essential dignity. My program used essential dignity of Uranus for a mutual reception, which is why I made that mistake. Jupiter does have some things by accident which are 3rd house, direct, swift, Saturn and Mars Oriental and free from combustion.
Yes, pretty accidental I'd say, but you're right:). Personally, I'd much rather look at/rely on term and face than swiftness and free from combustion.

I can see it´s not going to be easy now. Where does my trouble come from? I am going to do this course Sunshine or Rain
That's the spirit, old chap! You might be (the) 'Night' Sky, but a bright one at that;). I can see that that Jupiter in this chart's 3rd is doing a good job at giving you optimism and the glass half full stuff.

:DAQ7

Last edited: