Good or bad synastry?

Night Sky

Me is in blue, she is in red.

She has noon time for lack of birth time.

Circled are some aspects... Her Venus is 19 Pisces, my Sun-DC 25 Scorpio and Pisces.

Last edited:

Astrologer4U

I can't hardley tell, can't see the degrees, if that Blue Mars is in Virgo, the only incling of attraction I can see is, the opposition between Blue mars in Virgo and Red Venus in Pisces. Also, Maybe some possible ways of seing things somewhat alike, due to the Sun signs but the synastry looks like it is, more so leaning in the not so good synastry department.:confused:

FleetingDasein

I think you pretty much pointed out all the good aspects in this synastry, for example:

Vertex connections to personal planets usually mean this is a significant relationship. Vertex/Mercury and Vertex/Venus. Often leads to marriage, or children.

Her Sun in your 7th, your Sun in her 5th.

Quickly looking over the chart I see:

Sun opp. Venus is hard to work out. Her Mercury Square Moon is makes for communication problems. But then again, your Mercury in conjunct her Moon.

Your Venus square her Neptune is relatively good. You are each other's dream mate.

Mars/Jupiter square can be troublesome. Causes arguments, competitiveness. These two planets don't get along.

Moon in the 6th/10th, did you meet at work? Not a very good position for personal relationships.

As for the composite, I wouldn't bother looking at it unless you are married or living together. I've always thought composite meant two people working as one and this doesn't really start until you both become "one". Even then, composite tells you how the world sees you, not how you relate to each other.

Last edited: