Transit Uranus Aries conjunct Natal Saturn Aries. Thoughts?

UraSatVen1029

Been a long time since I came back here.

Last time this incoming transit caught my eye was around 2 months ago. I was alerted by this and started researching the meanings and possibilties that this transit could bring me. What I found was something like “out with old, in with the new” tyoe of thing. Possibly a time where I’m gonna break out from things that restrict me or make me stagnant perhaps. To “stop playing safe” and take some risks. Tell me if I’m wrong with how I interpreted this?

But I’m asking for help again because Saturn is actually important in my chart and is part of two T-squares connecting Sun, Venus, Neptune and Uranus. They all involve angular houses too. I guess this transit means it’ll be very important right? I’m still trying to nail down this thing though... how will this affect my personal planets in 10th house and outerplanets in 1st house. Because I don’t see any visible changes happening yet but it’s already touching my Saturn like 1 minute away. But I’m feeling a very heavy emotional turmoil right now and that could be something that this transit is bringing me. I’m looking to change career path but is extremely frustrated because I’m feeling this for almost two years now and the medical field (career path) is making me feel stuck and hopeless. The career I want is a more creative and a less “practical” one which is why I’m also very hesitant to start “rebelling” because my parents think I’m safer this way. Lmao, but I’ve already failed one medical course and got myself delayed for graduation.

Do you think this transit will only affect me internally? Or are there possible external things that might happen that I should look out for? I’ve also read Uranus can also bring unexpected events like accidents... electric events... and if I remember correctly, my house did get burned down almost two years ago and thats when the changing of residences started happening, which does confirm my transit Uranus in natal 4th house.

Here’s a picture of my chart with recent transits if it helps:
https://imgur.com/juDR78x