Unaspected Saturn! (and other planets)

WeCareALot

I just noticed that Megan Fox has an unaspected Saturn in her chart:

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Megan_Fox

It's in Sag in the 4th house. I don't know too much about her other than her persona as a sex kitten and the movies she's been in (Jennifer's Body, Transformers, etc.), so I can't see the unaspected Saturn in her.

But then again, it seems like unaspected planets play out kind of oddly. Taylor Swift and Brad Pitt, for instance, have unaspected Suns and they just seem so...stiff? Calculated? Not sure how to describe it. Beyonce has an almost unaspected Sun (save a quintile to some other planet) and she gives off similar vibes. They seem almost doll-like or plastic--as if there's some kind of unreal quality to them that's not quite explained by the fact that they're celebrities. They seem more 'created' than is usual for Hollywood--as if they were made in a lab somewhere.

Beyond the Sun, I haven't seen too many examples of other unaspected planets. I think Astrotheme's chart for The Undertaker gives him an unaspected Venus but there's no birth time for him either. Anne Hathaway has an unaspected Uranus.

Basically, what I'm wondering is: what effect do unaspected planets have on a person's personality? Unaspected Suns seem unreal to me but what about other unaspected planets? What might an unaspected Saturn look/seem like?

ukdesifem

Its energy is strong, and doesn't affect or get affected by other planets. This means it plays a major role in the native's life/personality.

astro11

Unaspected planets act out when they are being transited, their influence is huge but swings to extremes. With Saturn she probably goes from totally lazy to workaholic. The characteristics of the planet also tend to dominate the personality, in one interview she mentioned she only had 1 female friend. It could be that she doesn't like to deal with or talk about her emotions, possibly they are repressed, and therefore has trouble with female relationships. I also notice that she is quite pessimistic and harsh in giving interviews, such as calling one of her directors Hitler (even though she apologized later).